"When 2023, I'll do my best more hard."Haachama
  • Offkai 2024 is underway. SCANDALS ABOUND.

The Offkai moderator who lied about Pippa and Tenma's technical issues is a Pippa & Pikamee anti, and Marina simp.
    Highly-trained TVA Spec-Ops Agents have successfully infiltrated the con and reported that volunteers have formed a militia to fight Nazis. Unconfirmed reports indicate they have already suffered 39% casualties before engaging the enemy.
    I'm willing to pay 25$ or a custom title for anyone on the forum for an interesting thumbnail for an Offkai-centered stream on Wednesday. Also open to call-ins from anyone who attended and could give 'ground reporting'.
    There are now unconfirmed reports of cosplaying capippalists arranging gay orgies. WHAT THE FUCK EVEN IS THIS CON.

☘☘☘Hi Jim! Ireland is a lovely place when they're not electing gay indians!☘☘☘
    WATCH THIS SPACE.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Muyu's stream was cancelled due to her family being shitheads again.
a1231235424634t.png
She posted the outfit she'd made on twitter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I'm being reminded That Rie exists in a manner I actually find endearing? is it a glitch in the matrix?
No, that's how she sucker-punches you. She'll be all nice and sweet and cute and suddenly you get reminded how she earned her spot in Phase Connect.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
Yugituber and vtuber Duel Logs announced he's starting a vtuber company

I respect Logs as a YGO player but this just looks like another vtuber "company" that just has good PR and nothing else
Also i am curious about his first gen: Duel Logs is friends with a lot of graduated vtuber that didnt reincarnate so maybe he debuts some of his friends there

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Rhubarb first Karaoke stream.

And the last V4Maid stream.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

I respect Logs as a YGO player but this just looks like another vtuber "company" that just has good PR and nothing else
Also i am curious about his first gen: Duel Logs is friends with a lot of graduated vtuber that didnt reincarnate so maybe he debuts some of his friends there

Just listening to him answer chat questions he already has two managers hired and he's heard alot of the horror stories behind the scenes (Niji in particular both from first hand and a friends experience) and has put about 25k into it so far. He said he's mainly doing this cause he wants to help people grow their brand. They debut next month so we'll see.

In other news new fish outfit next week

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
Yugituber and vtuber Duel Logs announced he's starting a vtuber company

Guy runs multiple youtube channels, is highly autistic to details and interactions, will delegate to others when needed and is a yugioh player so you don't have to worry about him being interested in trying to date the people he hires. Honestly, already a top 5 company imo.

Nenélove

Malding, seething and shitting
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

I'm waiting for any of these corps to advance the industry in any way instead of trying to prop themselves up by saying "We're not Niji!"
HOLY SHIT?! YOU'RE NOT TOTALLY TERRIBLE? WOW WHAT A GREAT SERVICE TO VTUBING YOU'RE DOING SIR! NOBEL PEACE PRIZE OVER HERE!

Let it be known that I DESPISE moral grandstanding and posturing. If you wanna make a change then do it, stop talking about it.

Last edited:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

The Autism is strong with this one.

NotDecatto

DYRBI
Armcha1r Expert will be covering “The Issue”, going live in 2 hours.

Last week he also did a 5 hour long livestream talking about his Zaion Folk Devil video which was very insightful with a bonus rrat at the end.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

kanpainiggi

Char is live and hopefully stay alive
she having some issues with having pain when she breathes

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Honse is coloring in honor of Marine Day.

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
Some videos I've accumulated to share with you all:

Clip from Trexie's Jack Box stream. Highly recommended for dino girl enjoyers.

I have watched this several times and still am not sure what this is, but I like it.

Grimmi compilation for her birthday.

I've really been enjoying all the little animations Chio has been putting out to hype up her debut. I think Pixel Link's new gen will reveal their models and voices tomorrow. It's highly suspected that one of them is Erika Byakko of VReverie, I wonder if other VReverie girls will show up in this gen as well. Now that I think about it Trexie is a dinosaur themed animator who is going on indefinite hiatus...

In a few hours Lira will be assembling and painting a model Triceratops skeleton. I swear if I could understand Japanese her and Patra would be my oshis.

Art:
grimmi_by_kotobuki_nashiko.jpggap_by_pungson_mori.jpgkirin_by_daydarion.jpgmumei_by_bubu2kufo.jpg
And finally some spicy Shiori art
average_shiori_collab_by_harutimu.jpg

Salado

Postal rrat

chinshilla

Punished Lurker

she really just cant catch a break :pippasadl:
Could someone help me remember, what is Muyu's situation? I remember it was really fucked up and that her brother was a shitbag, but not much more

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Could someone help me remember, what is Muyu's situation? I remember it was really fucked up and that her brother was a shitbag, but not much more
I believe it's "her brothers are shitbags" who both mooch off her and interfere with her work.

Top Bottom