"I will continue to be me even if I become an individual... . ꒰ঌ(ↄ˘˘c)໒꒱. . I don't want to lose to the mean world! Keep supporting me! I love you"Amemiya Nazuna

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

This reply is so good :Vesper-UNHINGED:
GMLazqq-W8-AAy-Zrx.jpg

lakyus

Very cute underwear
Early Adopter
Spooder will do a sponsored stream wherein she will open old console stuff from Sendico!

Negzana

Memory has been streaming Undertake for 12 hours. She stopped due to the stream length limit and is going back to streaming it.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Kaneko "Brand Safe" Lumi working hard:

TinyKusa

Early Adopter
Quite the story on Kiara's members' stream today

tl;dr she had to secretly move in mid 2022 due to "security" which I take to mean stalking, and then separately in late 2023 bought a house and moved in Feb

It sounds like she made the decision to secretly move back in mid 2022 basically instantly, but took almost two months to accomplish. While also travelling to America and Korea during that time. She talks about needing to have her friends turn over key possession for her old apartment while she was in Korea. I remember her stressed about organizing things through her friends at the time.

The new apartment found on short notice was 2x the price as her previous one and creaked like crazy during high wind. She also couldn't enter the building outside of Mon-Fri office hours for a month before they got her a building key. More or less the first time she cooked on the new stove she had the grease fire that she posted about back in 2022, because she wasn't used to that stove yet.

Started looking to buy a place in Aug 2023 and moved in during her break in Feb 2024. Bought a small house with a garden. She said she got her keys from "the creators" and later stated it was a newly built place. Has a 30y mortgage but plans to pay off after a year or so. Her cats finally get to discover that outside exists. Got to plan her own kitchen which she called her "kitchen arc". Seemed to accept that someone could find her again but "I say fuck you to that, I will not let that control me".

Despite the stress stories it was a really positive stream and I could tell how much owning her own place meant to Kiara.

Also, that means I was right:

Kiara also had some choice words for landlords:
"I'm not giving some fucking idiot bastard landlords my money anymore. No. Fuck you so much in the ass. I hate you. Go fuck yourself."
ah thank you for summarizing it

its was a great stream, despite how it started, she was in a great mood overall and I am really happy for her.

also, Girlstalk with Kronii soon

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
clara retweeted a wip from this dude early after debut and seems like the guy finished the model

I think he traced clara's model and just skinned the model using clara as the texture, still looks pretty good.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Spotted at the Dreamhack Concert

sana.jpg

Attachments

• sana.jpg
    sana.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 16

Cubanodun

Herald of the first of many

So let me get this, Aviel recruited a already well know spanish vtuber, picked 4 more and boom Idol ES gen

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Bronze

Phase wars day 2 is starting in 30 min. Main channel is live

Horo7618

No one in particular
There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch!

Stunned But Dumb

So let me get this, Aviel recruited a already well know spanish vtuber, picked 4 more and boom Idol ES gen
Aviel in a couple months after their debut
x5

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Speaking of Phase Wars II, here's Eimi Isami's perspective in Team Spiral, where she will fill in for Jelly (she has said in her last stream that if she does bad, everyone can just blame Jelly for it):

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Aviel in a couple months after their debut
x5

Nigga look at those Loli models WTF
If it wasnt for Meica already having her own character and the other 2 girl having braincells this would have been another Lolifest

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Here's 2019 Hag Wolf losing her mind at buff Subaru, shitty mic quality and all. A while ago, someone here asked for people to post their favorite clips of chuubas laughing. There was an older clip of this stream that I had in mind but found out it got deleted at some point. I thought I'd try it myself cause it's still one of my favorite Holo moments ever:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Nigga look at those Loli models WTF
If it wasnt for Meica already having her own character and the other 2 girl having braincells this would have been another Lolifest

Huh, wasnt Meica one of the ex-WACTORs? And its her personal character too, i think she collabed with Reimu from NijiEN in a couple of ES streams as both her WACTOR character and Meica

Top Bottom