"~I'm grave robbin' boys~"Kaminari Clara

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Keeki-and-Pomu.jpg

:MozumiPichi: I can't take my eyes off those shorts. Minor shame she's wearing a concealing top, I've been long curious just what the final result of her double mastectomy has been but, uh, looks like she may be an ass woman anyway.

Where's the Naomi appellation come from again? I'm drawing a blank right now on the connection and it's having a conflict in my head against the thought of "Isn't her name Hayley or something?"

Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
In case you haven't seen it yet, we have a thread for Project F related stuff. If you are going to listen the whole stream and take notes, Its better to the info that sounds important there so it's not buried under general thread posts. Some info sounds new to me so it would be appreciated
Yeah, will probably reread that thread and dump new stuff there later

niggaphil

Matsuri said her income could be one of the lowest in Holo.

Welp, looking that how she enjoy a lot irl by eating random junks, i guess her income is still better than most of the average streamer?

Composted Sapling

Kiara yaps too much and accidentally soft-doxxes Utano Pandora/GX Aura. Her confusion and chat's reaction was pretty amusing.
06:20 - 09:00 if timestamp breaks.

Aura tweeted about it, but Kiara mentions her alt instead :BijouBijou:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Kobo gets a new original song written by natori (mostly known for the oh-so-popular song overdose), releasing under holo-n label

Natori's comment:
I helped created Kobo Kanaeru's new song "HELP!!"!

It's a very good song so please listen to it lots~~~

Kobo-chan, you're the best---

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Just woken up to this V&U stuff. Do people feel that it's worth a Laundry Room thread? I'm leaning in that direction, since it seems like a slow-burn disaster waiting to happen.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
:MozumiPichi: I can't take my eyes off those shorts. Minor shame she's wearing a concealing top, I've been long curious just what the final result of her double mastectomy has been but, uh, looks like she may be an ass woman anyway.

Where's the Naomi appellation come from again? I'm drawing a blank right now on the connection and it's having a conflict in my head against the thought of "Isn't her name Hayley or something?"
I don't disagree that she has quite nice thighs :iryswooo: but seems like some coomers broke containment, poor girl.

image4.png

Koronesuki

X-Potato
I think Holo is taking auditions for the branch Regloss is supposed to be under. archive

Now if only we knew what DEV_IS is, so the applicants would know what they're signing up for.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

A lot of people are just extremely considerate of how even knowing who Mint was due to a very unfortunate /b/ history reminder.
I don't disagree that she has quite nice thighs :iryswooo: but seems like some coomers broke containment, poor girl.

View attachment 66453
As they always do once it hits /vt/ lol. This is why she was considering deleting her account to begin with, people just can't stfu and enjoy from afar. She has a nice ass and decent thighs, no one needs to say anything about it to her directly.

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull

This has got to be the single most embarrassing attempt at rallying a virtual army/callout post I have ever seen. :depressedtako:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

This has got to be the single most embarrassing attempt at rallying a virtual army/callout post I have ever seen. :depressedtako:

for those that dont want to read all of her shit tl:dr she had sex twice with a guy double her age, they even did the cringe mating press, you would believe the guy tried to rape her but all of her bitching and i shit you not is because THE GUY GOT A DAKI WITH A LOLI PRINTED ON IT

thats it

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
for those that dont want to read all of her shit tl:dr she had sex twice with a guy double her age, they even did the cringe mating press, you would believe the guy tried to rape her but all of her bitching and i shit you not is because THE GUY GOT A DAKI WITH A LOLI PRINTED ON IT

thats it
I saw the tweet like 3 times on my feed and didnt gave it attention. You're telling the pedo accusation is a fucking daki??? She's not a minor???

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Might do a stream on this Akka stuff tonight, it's really stupid.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
I saw the tweet like 3 times on my feed and didnt gave it attention. You're telling the pedo accusation is a fucking daki??? She's not a minor???
1711034402949.png

Nope

1711034503997.png

This is the thing she is bitching about it

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

noisy.jpg

Coincidence, I'm sure

Kroniis, can't you all get along?

From the makers of:

We now have:

I...I'm not sure who would win? (probably the one with the axe)

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Just woken up to this V&U stuff. Do people feel that it's worth a Laundry Room thread? I'm leaning in that direction, since it seems like a slow-burn disaster waiting to happen.
I think it's a good idea because there's money and lawsuits involved, and those can snowball fairly quickly.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

>Is an adult woman
>Initiates the relationship
>Spends entire first half of post talking about how much she enjoyed said relationship
>Still claims she was groomed

Every day I'm more in favor of repealing the 19th amendment

Edit: She retweeted the Pippa AI callout. Total clout chasing goblin.
Screenshot-20240321-113614.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom