"Nooo! Don't poop shame!"Takanashi Kiara

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Bam playing Xenoblade

Fatum Ruptor continues Persona 3 Reload

New cover by Nebi

Here's the official announcement. I cant archive it right now

Archive

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Runie retweeted this supporting her old Corpo mates wholesome

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Here's the official announcement. I cant archive it right now

Well, I'll give her one things: she gave us one of the funniest stories in GFE vtubing in while with the cuckchair incident. So at least her time as Kiki wasn't for nothing. She left her mark on the industry just like her boyfriend allegedy left his mark on that chair.
:smugina:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Speaking of Phase Gen 3 PL's has anyone found anything on Hina? Everyone else is found but her afaik.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Looks like Kiki Lockheart is graduating.

When will people fucking learn to make agencies that don't collapse in 5 seconds? Jesus I don't know how small corpo watchers don't have some kind of ptsd with how often this shit happens.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Speaking of Phase Gen 3 PL's has anyone found anything on Hina? Everyone else is found but her afaik.
I'm of the mind she's entirely new or a 1 view like Airi

Last edited:

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
I'm of the mind she's entirely new
Probably not new but is another Anya situation realistically where they actually just did a good job not leaving footprints anywhere (for the longest anyway.)

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
fn20uj.png

I think its relevant enough to post it here, Mikelcat will be at an ID convention it seems
So who does she sue, the creator of this unauthorized meme, the convention or both?

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Probably not new but is another Anya situation realistically where they actually just did a good job not leaving footprints anywhere (for the longest anyway.)
You must not have seen her on the HoneyWorks stage this past weekend then…

She was barefoot and presumably leaving footprints everywhere… :PomuPanic:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
today's round of schizoposting is brought to you by the wisdom of our elders: "reject 3D, embrace 2D"

if you enjoyed Ka-Ching!! the other day with Clara and Airi, and are wondering what they could possibly get up to with more than one hour of streaming together, I encourage you to look at their collabs together starting with:

with enough interest, surely fishman would allow them to continue further, or open up additional podcasts/variety content with other talents, and that's the hopium I stand by!

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Katta's new model :MozumiPichi::shiinastare:
That's how she gets you, next thing you know you're looking at her schizotweets trying to figure out wtf is going on.:Katta-Semetic-Content:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Actually is he even a lawyer? Im starting to question his stories. Something doesnt match up.
Lawyer is one of the busiest jobs in the world. The guy story is he works international law. Which actually makes your work harder since you have to deal with timezones and multiple language. I have a few friends who works international law. They work 12 hours a day and 6pm to 6 am workshift is very normal.
Depends on how your practice is structured. If you are working for a firm, you are working for the man who takes his cut, working 12+ and billing 20. If you're self-employed, you set your own schedule and can earn a normal living working essentially part-time.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
That's how she gets you, next thing you know you're looking at her schizotweets trying to figure out wtf is going on.:Katta-Semetic-Content:
But that just makes her hotter though.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Great content is back on the table:

These events are amazing, she got some oilers around to play so you can just watch the chaos happen. I don't remember which year was that she had to pay 1100 situps /pushups during the week, pure entertainment.

TotoraMao is back from her trip to Ireland, I saw some people hiping her up and she is a brown tomboy, maybe someone will enjoy it

KratosFan

She doesn't seem to be on good terms with Blair Labri / Echo Lyne or Zhuni Excel tho.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Spooder live

German Lolime playing Ghost Master

Tomoe's(conductor not a horse) zatsudan stream

tgmslc

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Ami making and dropping Shit-posts during her loading screen now lol

Top Bottom