"By the way I'm graduating, Sakana's finally firing me. Sakana said he doesn't wanna work with me anymore, so after this month I'm graduating. I wasn't cute and funny enough"Amaris Yuri

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

I think it's funny that this clipper just does not care

Edit: No one's going to care too much but looking at it now, I think it's funny that the initial shot of his lore vid is just straight up the final shot of his graduation stream aka his ending clip
time stamped at the very end of the stream of course

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Salado

God's Strongest Dragoon

USS IOWA

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
And here's some terrifying furry thing who sounds startlingly like our very own Nolan Crush
Why are all furry vtubers trash? I haven't found a single one I like even with my low standards

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Open those wallets for nene, it is coming

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter

Peto got shafted with this timeslot. Previous 3D debuts have been around an hour so hopefully it goes off without a hitch. There's definitely a good overlap of people who will watch this then tune right into fes after.

Imma watch my first Niji 3d debut on another screen, no clue who she is but no one deserves low numbers for their special day.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
I missed Quinn's debut, did he say/do anything interesting? ... or did anyone here even watch it? :deztheroom:

Edit: I'm catching up with the lore part of the debut, a wooden puppet has more acting skills than this guy, seriously I think Moistcr1tikal can act better than him. Also he seems to have dragged other Vtubers (and Lando) with him to make his debut more interesting
Since so many were talking about it and some of my fav chuubas had namedropped the stream, I tuned in after like half an hour to see if Quinn Benet was someone I was supposed to know about. Then I realised it was just Kyo and immediately clicked off.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

That's some fine ass art and memery I LOVE IT :BijouBijou:
I don't think people were even aware of the shipping until she brought it up and got clipped or at least I never heard of it before the clip :whatastory: I wonder when will she go full menhera about it, for all the bullying I think it bothers her a bit.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
And here's some terrifying furry thing who sounds startlingly like our very own Nolan Crush

Screenshot 2024-03-16 at 03-50-12 Twitch.png

Not only language disorder, but also spelling disorder from the looks of it. I propose we change "mushmouth spastic" into "Nolan-Alpen syndrome"
His content is just reactions to clips of other (and inarguably better) vtubers, and he's VERY prodigious, posting at least one video every 2 days or so

No need to summon @SandyCat for this one, he's a babiniku
View attachment 65986

And a fucking Ikea-shopping, Volvo-driving SWEDE
View attachment 65988

Explains why he sounds like PewDiePie's autistic spaz of a brother

@Porean if I discovered your vtubing alt I apologize 🙇‍♂️
It's OK, my Vtuber alt is actually Joel Vinesauce, but don't tell anyone OK?
@Porean your people are being fags again
Folks, when the Swedes are sending their chuubas, they're not sending their best. They're sending chuubas that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with them. they're sending react "content" Furries. They're sending Backstabbing Homos. They're sending Ethots, and some, I assume are good chuubas. Poko is like half Swedish at best but I'll take what i can get

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Hime is in Japan. On the flight over she was surrounded by vtuber weebs and is recounting her horror.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
If she reads from Julius Caesar she's officially my best oshi
My autism has grown so powerful I can glimpse the future

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Shiina draws a gay lightbulb and proceeds to deny it is a gay lightbulb.

I don't like Shina attempting to gaslight us on this.

Stunned But Dumb

Anime Fan

Shiina draws a gay lightbulb and proceeds to deny it is a gay lightbulb.

I don't like Shina attempting to gaslight us on this.

Shiina didn't draw that, it's a Tamagotchi she talked about on stream. Still looks like a gay light bulb though.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Archive

JWmHZEF.png

As far as I understand, this is referring to Pochi's donothon to fundraise for her move back in December. That vague reply doesn't seem promising.

Normance

Folks, when the Swedes are sending their chuubas, they're not sending their best.

All i want in life is a cute chuuba with a Gothenburg accent, is it really too much to ask?

:painpeko:

Top Bottom