"I like trans people"Merryweather

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

bothyourhouses

Figured she might be anime-adjacent from that but didn't know she was that deep into it. Wonder if she already streams, like Kaho.
She has a YouTube channel that's like half sex industry stuff and half typical streamer content (some Japanese learning stuff as well). I can't be the only one who came for the AV star interviews and stayed for the comfy Monster Hunter/Pokémon streams (although I think she's done less of those recently). I'm sure she's constantly downranked by the algorithm (and she's said she ends up spending more than she earns from YouTube), but I've enjoyed watching her; she's definitely got talent, and maybe that'll come though more as and when she starts actually vtubing.

Salado

God I love her.
34575437.png

e:
The riZZmasteR is in

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Yooo Suicide Squad!! trans and niji sisters! finally it's your turn!!
Light yourselves on fire to celebrate!!!

...well, I wish her the best in what's going to happen next!
Can't be worse than Kill The Justice League. :dokibirdWhat:
In other news, here's a crossover I wasn't expecting:

Archive

(Pretty sure June must've beat the five guys record at some point.)

She has a YouTube channel that's like half sex industry stuff and half typical streamer content (some Japanese learning stuff as well). I can't be the only one who came for the AV star interviews and stayed for the comfy Monster Hunter/Pokémon streams (although I think she's done less of those recently). I'm sure she's constantly downranked by the algorithm (and she's said she ends up spending more than she earns from YouTube), but I've enjoyed watching her; she's definitely got talent, and maybe that'll come though more as and when she starts actually vtubing.
:youroshiisawhore: and that's not an insult, it's a fact of life, YEAH!

Now that I made that joke, I might check out her channel.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Crazy bitches love bad boys

Kronii's oshi makes a birthday appearance

"WwwwwwhaaaaTT!?" (Read in her voice, as usual)

'The Saga of Kronii's Kisses', including special guest stars

SMACK MY BITCH UP

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
the one time.jpg

The ONE fucking time Kronii somehow isn't trending, I swear...

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I'm happy for Calli, but Suicide Squad Isekai looks like dogshit.
I disagree. Originally when I heard about it I thought it would be hot garbage. Now that I see the trailer it still looks a bit like hot garbage but it looks like it wont take itself seriously. Could be fun. Animation looks nice atleast.

I just don't get it though, this is not an attractive personality. Maybe it's because I'm not in the market for pretending an anime girl is my girlfriend, but at least most GFE streamers play up the positive sides of the imaginary relationship like the romance and affection, essentially roleplaying a man's fantasy - it makes sense that they're desirable to those who're that way inclined. Putting up with this shit as part of the experience just sounds like a chore.

EDIT: Please just SHUT THE FUCK UP.

JW8TrCJ.png

JW8acMX.png
Why is thie bitch acting like a retarded 10 year old writing on her journal how much she hates her bullies from school?

not even a few seconds into reading this, the only thing I can think of is "what about viewbotting"

I feel like $5 per 1000 views could potentially bankrupt them without proper set-up beforehand, so please look forward to an absolute bloodbath
This will be interesting. $5 per 1000 is not bad considering that Youtube AdSense had gone down to about $0.75 per 1,000 views. Recently its back up to almost $1 per 1000.

FLaVR was.... very mixed. Too many LARPer """volunteers""" doing exactly what people accused Niji males of.

All I will say, Sena Bonbon was the best thing that came out of it and that I'm glad she "got out" unscathed.

That said, I trust Flork not to fuck the talents.
The problem with FlaVR as you saw is the larping. Most of the people that picked up characters never used them past the first week or two. That said we still have Minna, Senna, Nyanna and Abi.

Archive

This is Pochi's PL account, to my recollection. Looks like we might have more Idol drama incoming.

Hmm this seems serious. She had been a bit on and off since before the rework. She had to take a break then she was back for the rework, then she was around a bit but basically mostly gone. Back when the Riro shit happened a few of the girls backed off into their alts but I dont think she did.

Damn and i thought they avoided giga drama when Yuko came back

Why do i get the feeling that Idol doesnt tardwrangle as well as they look like they do
Pochi is like...the least yab in the entire company. What that fuck did she do to "not exist" on her other account?
I haven't watched her in a while, so I just checked her channel. It's been one month since her last stream.
She made it seem like she chose to take a break on Twitter, but this sheds a different light.
From what I have seen of her she doesnt seem like the type to yab.

Call me jaded, but I don't particularly feel bad for her after trying to go for that particular audience with model redesign. If what's happening to her right now is not entirely unrelated then she is reaping what she sow
I don't see her really trying to go for a coomer lolicon audience. She has always liked loli characters but I dont think she was pushing for the loli coomer talent.

Fucking relatable. My rigger's deadline was September 2023. My artist is the same one that did FenRiru's design and she gave me a 5 month wait time (ton of comissions) but weeks before deadline she contacted me and got the whole thing ready in a few days. Extremely cheap too compared to most others and it was done through Fiverr so no payments upfront.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

5 per k views? It must be nice being jew I guess because those rates can pile up fast if many people end up joining and sticking to it. It's all good on paper but I've yet to come across clips from idol that aren't coomer shit. I know I won't get shit since I don't watch idol but if some idol fags are around share some tags the girls use for the clips and I'll give it a look to see what is there. I'm curious if there's an idol clip economy, I don't think there is, that's why they raised the payout from 1 buck to 5 :ironmousekek:
I also remember how when idol came swinging their cock at the start these niggas poached a bunch of phase clippers and I don't think they ever took off at idol.

Don't hire americans or japs. You'll get ghosted by japanese autism or le sad moments for half a year. Find some indos or even latin americans, if you do your reps you can land some good quality at a nice price. I once hired some negro from chile and got great quality, affordable price and pretty fast too. To put it into perspective some other dude wanted to charge me 30 bucks for a starting design, for 30 bucks I got done like 15% of all the work I needed done, chilean bro ftw.

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
I also remember how when idol came swinging their cock at the start these niggas poached a bunch of phase clippers and I don't think they ever took off at idol.
I know that one guy Yuki, I think was his name, pretty much quit Idol after he got poached and then exclusively became Ember's clipper nowadays.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Kind of a longer one but Subaru confirmed she got tendonitis in her right wrist last week. She can't hold her controller, phone or mouse for long, so she's taking the chance to detox from Holo work, hang out more with friends and just relax. It's been a positive experience and the most peaceful she's felt since joining Holo.

Purrson

Fucking relatable. My rigger's deadline was September 2023. My artist is the same one that did FenRiru's design and she gave me a 5 month wait time (ton of comissions) but weeks before deadline she contacted me and got the whole thing ready in a few days. Extremely cheap too compared to most others and it was done through Fiverr so no payments upfront.
Fuckin same dude, my artist was on point, but my rigger was supposed to have it done by early February, had to threaten to chargeback to even get a response, but he is supposed to be done later this week, but yeah same here, price was to good to say no, and he does good work.. And I wouldn't have mind if he had just told me he was working on it, but he straight up ignored me for like 2 months

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Fuckin same dude, my artist was on point, but my rigger was supposed to have it done by early February, had to threaten to chargeback to even get a response, but he is supposed to be done later this week, but yeah same here, price was to good to say no, and he does good work.. And I wouldn't have mind if he had just told me he was working on it, but he straight up ignored me for like 2 months
This shit is exactly why i learned to delegate my time/tasks managenment. I prone to same shit, overpromising and procrastinating, because hey new shiny hobby project! hey another one! and gotta do some work on these 20 old projects too!

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
New Chilla game dropped

Is she even allowed near sharp objects?
Most girls should not be. Knife skills are non-existent. Like Aqua here

Palm of the hand over the middle of the knife and press down to help cut. Though it's impressive that she only has sleeves which don't get stained. That's black magic.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Looks like she's fine enough to stream

We also be raidin' dem tombs!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
EDIT: Please just SHUT THE FUCK UP.

JW8TrCJ.png

JW8acMX.png
That last tweet almost makes me wonder if she's doing this on purpose. It's just so edgy with the gif attached that I can't take it seriously at all.

Shit like this is why AI is inevitable. Artists that don't take their clients seriously enough will be thrown away and replaced with a robot, whilst the ones who actually act professionally will eat up everyone else. Die in a gutter artfags. :BijouBijou:

I don't see her really trying to go for a coomer lolicon audience. She has always liked loli characters but I dont think she was pushing for the loli coomer talent.
Yeah I think it's pretty clear she just wants to be a cute loli, no real coomer capture motive behind it. Seems very much like a move to inspire 'aww'ing and the desire to smoosh her face, not turn it into some Quzilax doujin:guracursed:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
That last tweet almost makes me wonder if she's doing this on purpose. It's just so edgy with the gif attached that I can't take it seriously at all.
Shes a woman she is either playing up the menhera for reasons or actually that insane

Top Bottom