"A crumb of sex please please sir a crumb of-of cock"Lia Rinkou

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Everyone hates Damian, that's kind of a given. DC has been desperately trying to get people to like him but everyone prefers the other Robins.

The Death of Superman/Reign of the Supermen was ok all things given. JL Dark and Apokolips War were pretty solid. Red Son was also enjoyable. Hush was pretty solid until they fucked up the ending for no reason.
DC animation is very hit or miss. Just depends on how much effort goes into them most of the time and how much the writing team feels like totally fucking up the source material that day.

Damian could have been interesting if he ever evolved as a character, but he has been consistently an annoying cunt for over a decade.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Reine LOVE. I am really excited to see her performance this weekend.

This art couldn’t go unshared either.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
HAT ME NOW!
I hate that this random fuck can just meme his way into people's good graces.
Counterpoint: this could be the chance for several indie girls to get triple-digit debut numbers. Opportunities like that are very rare, so this seems like a pretty cool oppotunity to me. So what if it's based on a meme? FlaVR started out the same way and that worked out pretty decently for several girls.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Racist queen Juniper at 80% completion

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
Counterpoint: this could be the chance for several indie girls to get triple-digit debut numbers. Opportunities like that are very rare, so this seems like a pretty cool oppotunity to me. So what if it's based on a meme? FlaVR started out the same way and that worked out pretty decently for several girls.
FLaVR was.... very mixed. Too many LARPer """volunteers""" doing exactly what people accused Niji males of.

All I will say, Sena Bonbon was the best thing that came out of it and that I'm glad she "got out" unscathed.

That said, I trust Flork not to fuck the talents.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
not even a few seconds into reading this, the only thing I can think of is "what about viewbotting"

I feel like $5 per 1000 views could potentially bankrupt them without proper set-up beforehand, so please look forward to an absolute bloodbath
Trust the infinite money glitch my guy.
Not enough people give a shit about your corpo? Just BUY their devotion!

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
The Death of Superman/Reign of the Supermen was ok all things given. JL Dark and Apokolips War were pretty solid. Red Son was also enjoyable. Hush was pretty solid until they fucked up the ending for no reason.
An adaptation of Kingdom Come, the best thing to ever be written in paper capeshit, would be interesting, but there's no way they don't fuck it up, because if they didn't screw with the story a bunch the usual suspects would probably burn the DC offices to the ground.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
An adaptation of Kingdom Come, the best thing to ever be written in paper capeshit, would be interesting, but there's no way they don't fuck it up, because if they didn't screw with the story a bunch the usual suspects would probably burn the DC offices to the ground.
You just know that they would rewrite Batman and Supes to be meanie fascists while Wonder Woman would get fellated and be the only good guy in the story

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
A5AA1372-4191-4591-9339-878579FFA9A2.jpeg

Limkin

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Against all odds natsumi will be chilling with below zero tonight

Yakuza zero will start next week

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Sui-chan will have a new outfit reveal TOMORROW :polkasticks:
There's an additional announcement during the reveal stream too

It's not even going to be a revealing, sexy outfit but I'm rock hard. :MozumiPichi: Sharp-dressed women are better than dolled up, tits out hoes in every instance.

She, alledgedly, gets carded a lot becuase of her tiny build. Said it happened constantly in puerto rico (where she was denied alcohol) and mexico too.

I'd believe it, I see it all the time with my girlfriend who also minimized her height slider IRL. Shit, I get carded sometimes when I shave because apparently the only thing that convinces anyone I'm not underage is a shitty, scraggly beard. The ups and downs of youthful genetics. :depressedtako:

Im starting to see why this woman never seems to be able to make it big even though she has been in the corpo scene since the start, is good friends with a major EN corpo vtuber and many other medium sized groups

Some people just don't have the resilience to be an entertainer/public figure. It's never easy, and it will never become easy, you just need to be hard enough to resist the dread realization that hundreds if not thousands of people are going to be watching and scrutinizing your every word and action. If you can't take criticism at all, you will never succeed, you will constantly death spiral the second you start to take off because the pressure is too much.

Ill give it a year till she girlbosses herself into starting an onlyfans
Every strong independant girlboss is above that until the bank account gets low

Or just find a man. It's worked for women for thousands of years until some women decided "No I want to join the workforce and be just as good as men!" and here we are, with the daughters of those same women deciding "Actually I just want to fuck and pump out kids instead of getting a job".

I didn't watch Coco when she was streaming back then, but then now looking back some of her stuff like the fake join Hololive USA advertisement and Coco Kaine segment seemed to be way ahead of its time. Would be nice if she considered rejoining Yagoo's merry band of best girls.

Mikeneko might actually for real kill herself if that happened. Imagine the timeline where Coco graduates, gets into another small corpo as a sort of JP ambassador, Rushia yabs herself out of a job but kson catches her and gives her an opportunity in joining the company she's in as part of a new JP branch.

Except there's basically no one in the JP branch but her, everyone else streams in English, she has little opportunities to do anything. She gets tired of this, heads off on her own, skinwalks her old holo persona out of a mental illness need for recognition and validation, and even ignoring all the "actually married the whole time" debacle, the friend that tried to help her on the rebound out of her corporate suicide, leaves the company she pulled her into and rejoins the old company again and takes back on her old position.

I wouldn't put it past Mikkel Kät to at least try to spin this as some horrible betrayal and intentional sabotage by trying to burden her with a company that kson didn't believe in anymore before crawling back to her old employer. It would be very funny though.

Before you gents get ahead of yourselves, here's a recap of this menhera's life story as of last month:
View attachment 65911
Archive
If you still think you can fix that, or are brave enough to stick it in her after knowing all this, you are either very brave or very stupid. Either way, you would have my respect. :pomuSalute:

Unironically, a stable relationship might actually help her. A stable foundation she can cling on to when everything else is chaotic and uncertain knowing that she'll always have this safety to be there to catch her again, as well as a counterbalance to the rollercoaster relationship of her own parents. This doesn't really come across as someone whose mental health issues are actual derangement or mental illness, but just trying to find ways to cope with a stressful life situation and the fulfillment of perceived obligations vs personal enjoyment.

Given the rest of the posts about her, it's definitely going to be a "madly flailing against the only respite offered to her until she calms down" sort of affair. She looks rough as fuck but I think she'd level out if there was someone there to be an anchor for her.

Tl;dr:
>Menhera
>Chink
>Woman

None of this is attractive,
I don't get you people. She needs a therapist not a bunch of simps.

🏳️‍🌈 ?

You dont have to be fit to shank someone, just get the drop on them

Rage and/or adrenaline can do a lot of heavy lifting as well.

1710458581141.png

In today's tea leaves, I see Calli's recent W in the career field has lead to her finally going nuclear and deciding that she alone is worthy of being the Queen of Vtubing and, as an opening salvo in her attack, has stepped on Hex and caused a devastating earthquake due to her even more prodigious girth, a statistic only increasing now due to the swelling of her head following her anime ED for some capeshit no one asked for.

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Alex shows off her souvenirs from her trip to Japan

USS IOWA

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Idol has a pile of "partnered" clippers who get no views on their videos. I don't know what they're after, maybe they hope a very talented editor will emerge but it doesn't seem to have made fruit so far. What's more, they stopped letting you post clips in thier discord unless you are a social member in their discord. They said it's because people kept posting gore, but Yamanba please, I was already posting clips and I didn't post any gore, let me post. I'm not going to socialize in your discord, just let me shill your own Vtuber

Clip Tax!. Shiina does what you do when you're gonna get in the Tub.....

Remi gets scared by irasutoya clip art....

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer

Eating disorder, bipolar, ADHD, schizophrenic delusions, OCD, stories about hiding a knife under her pillow because she thought her parents were going to kill her and getting hospitalized for her schizophrenic delusions. Jesus Christ bros. I thought the yandere thing was just a meme but it sounds like she actually will stab you in your sleep

top tier simp material

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

The yabbit short circuited guys.

Archive

Wholesome. Good for Pippa. Happy for her.

Lumi + Lia collab happening now. They're talking about some fashion stuff. Don't know or care anything about it, but it's Lumi and Lia, so I'll just smile and nod until they say something funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom