"My mom is telling her friends I’m a self-made entrepreneur while my job is eating soap and grasshoppers on YouTube livestream"Mozumi Pichi
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
The ironic thing about the post that triggered me is that now that Cover is opening up a US office, it's more likely perms will get even more difficult, because Holopro is now officially a Multinational Conglomerate, which is making copyright trolls and IP lawyers make the Happy Merchant pose and salivate.
Perms from some anal JP corpos - eh, maybe, but also they'll get to skip many other perms for non-anal entities.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
Perms from some anal JP corpos - eh, maybe, but also they'll get to skip many other perms for non-anal entities.
Do you have any decent reason to believe that Hololive becoming an even larger corporation would make them less of a target for teams of lawyers?

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
unauthorized memes

wow i did not expect that word ever

humanity really has gone far

I'll expect Proctor to get arrested for not having a loisence for memes in about 3-4 years at this rate.

"But your honor, my ex-husband abused me repeatedly!"
"Please specificy, do you mean physical violence, psychological manipulation, emotional blackmail or...?"
"I mean memes."
"Memes."
"Yes. With a dancing cat."
"..."
And thus, mikeneko lands herself in an asylum.

I'll prepare the room and get the restraints ready.

This isn't a cry for help or anything because shortstacks arr KING. Am not asking you dirty nïggers to share your shortstack oshis or anything. Nope, ain't asking you to share or post. Not. Fucking. Asking. Please.

OK.

Zapan1984

The local Kraut might try to prove me wrong, but in my corner of Europoor, English content is definitely favoured over native stuff unless you are like old 30+ or so
I myself, do not consume any internet content in my native language because that feels cringe (somehow; it just feels wrong, might me just me who feels that way)
So I put a big fat X to doubt that EU favour native-language content over English content
Kinda same as one of the 30+ years old people. i don't know any german youtubers/streamers outside of some of the german chuuba's that are getting posted here and on the rare occasion, i see something in german on YT it feels cringe, too

Tl;dr Spanish only watches fortnite twitch streamers when it comes to english streamers and mostly stick to watching the natives. Italy & France lives on their own island just like russia and minecraft, german actually is the closest to english speakers.
Any country not named in the picture does not have a twitch presence, maybe they are on Facebook.
It does make sense as we learn english pretty early on but sometimes people are just lazy.

braindoko

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
German Lolime is back, playing a cute game about a Snufkin

Tomoe Carmine is diving

Fatum Ruptor finishing BG3

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

🐺🦇 Time

No surprise phase discord channels get regularly purged

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

Xuhle

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
She still looks fucking giant. That being said, would. :marinesmug:
She is 5'10, so she is rather tall. That is also the beige-est Pikachu I've ever seen.

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
In this industry, you either take drinking piss type of crazy or "kill someone or yourself" type of crazy
Or you take Nene, who's the "I'm weird by just existing" type.
There already is an extensive research on this. Some guy pulled all of twitch chat history and mapped them depending on how many channel shares chatters and basically they are very fragmented and tends to only watch the native speakers. Alledgedly this is updated every month.
View attachment 65802
Tl;dr Spanish only watches fortnite twitch streamers when it comes to english streamers and mostly stick to watching the natives. Italy & France lives on their own island just like russia and minecraft, german actually is the closest to english speakers.
Any country not named in the picture does not have a twitch presence, maybe they are on Facebook.

Just because you dont see it doesnt mean they dont exist. Ibai is the biggest streamer on earth and his content is frankly far better than every twitch streamers. The guy is literally treated as a rock star by the natives.
My favorite country: Nígger
Cross post cause it's the legal document.

The only mention of LA was the event they did last year, that doesn't necessarily mean they are making there office in LA.
This. The IR document says "california", the LA stuff is just speculation based on Yagoo, A-chan and co going to LA for "business" last year.
She still looks fucking giant. That being said, would. :marinesmug:
Tall women are the best.

Koronesuki

X-Potato

Horo7618

No one in particular
This. The IR document says "california", the LA stuff is just speculation based on Yagoo, A-chan and co going to LA for "business" last year.
On the other hand I don't think there's much chance they'd be setting up shop in, say, Bakersfield - it's gonna be somewhere in greater LA or SF most likely.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
this is supposedly the video that made michealgatto want to commit sewer slide

:whatastory:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
ETA for /vt/ anons, twitter and nyfco schizos posting creepshots of all staff who enter the LA COVER building?

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Top Bottom