"I HAVE A HOLE IN MY ASS!"Takanashi Kiara
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Salado

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

It's Mikeover. The menhera MikeRushiZuna clipper, Soju, has finally abandoned the menhera for the superior rock specimen.
:BijouBijou:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
FuwaMoco met up with Nerissa :shubaIapprob:

I wonder if Shiori and Biboo will be going too. An Advent Japan off-collab would be great.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Lisa Makoh with her first utawaku using her 3D model.

For some chaos, VSpo Project Winter is also on now. Here's Tachibana Hinano.

Also playing are Hanabusa Lisa, Akarin, Tosaki Mimi, Yakumo Beni, Kaminari Qpi, Kurumi Noah, and the Kaga Sisters.

774inc's Ryugasaki Rene and maths would be a fun combination at 11PM JST.

Neoporte's Tentei Forte with rice cooking tips.

Also wanting to be praised and after being praised ended up not enjoying it.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Even Towa knows Coco is too lazy for Hololive

Yeah. Some folks say she was forced out, but that wasn't the case. It was just time to go. She wouldn't be happy at Hololive the way it is now. 2020 really was a different time for vtubing.
Looks like some Hololive-focus clipper only found out my Romanian wife..... Looks like normies will notices the Phase connect girls soon :dokiSmug:

Filian doesn't know who Bruce Willis is? She's even more of a Zoomer than I thought she was. Also, stop flashing the camera, you spaz.

USS IOWA

FuwaMoco met up with Nerissa :shubaIapprob:

I wonder if Shiori and Biboo will be going too. An Advent Japan off-collab would be great.

If there's a hijacked ship that has been run aground on Tokyo bay, We know that Shiori arrived in Japan.

httn

Hag enthusiast
Lumi's chat is primarily toddlers, considering they're seemingly experts on breast milk

Lord knows that no sane woman would ever let a vtubing fan drink her breast milk
:pippasadl:

I like how her own clip channel is more yab than any of the third party clippers.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included

NotDecatto

DYRBI

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

frz

Holy shit...giving KFP a real run for their money! (though a rat in the kitchen might look bad when safety inspectors show up...they do have those in Flipland, yeah?)
The rats are the inspectors :smugpipi:
Why would anyone sign that "contract" from Kurosanji? Those poor homosexual boys....
People signed Wactor contract... that literally put them in debt for joining... of which the CEO used to blackmail talent for sex....
And the funny thing is that kinda debt contract is the norms for the idol industry, at least in Korea every Kpop org put you in debt and take 90% of your income, dunno about Japan ones but probs not far off :BibooPopcorn:
Yeah. Some folks say she was forced out, but that wasn't the case. It was just time to go. She wouldn't be happy at Hololive the way it is now. 2020 really was a different time for vtubing.

What do you mean? I'm pretty sure most of her content is easily gonna be allowed by Hololive and not get fucking annihilated by Susan at all! :yubi:

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Mike just tried to kill herself

TL: "Tweeted with permission.
Mikecat (@95rn16) attempted suicide and was taken to hospital.
There was a possibility of police protection and long-term hospitalisation, but I promised the hospital that I would see him until his next visit and he was discharged.

It's easy to kill someone's heart with slander.
Please don't take away my friends."

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Limkin

There was a possibility of police protection and long-term hospitalisation, but I promised the hospital that I would see him until his next visit and he was discharged.

Bitch looked at Doki and went "Damn, she got so popular after talking about committing a suicide, I should do the same too! Even shaking boobs on camera didn't work, this is my last option to be relevant again!"

Bronze

Mike just tried to kill herself

She streamed around 6 hrs ago about unauthorized memes. Guess stuff like that one meme posted here caused this? She blocked the guy iirc

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Seeing more and more Clara's dynamic with Airi I find myself wondering was Clara THIS unhinged as Beryl or did phase just take off her limiters? I'm only familiar with Beryl's singing so idk

USS IOWA

She streamed around 6 hrs ago about unauthorized memes. Guess stuff like that one meme posted here caused this? She blocked the guy iirc

If it's about the cat memes, Come one Mike there are worse things in the world than your model being transposed to a dancing cat. But maybe this just a build up of all the things that had happen in the past couple of years.

Top Bottom