"Fuck! I suck in bed!"Tenma Maemi
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I'll just link to my other posts on the subject:

I will go ahead and add to this because another point has been illustrated to me that perms autism isn't just games. Just bubbling under the surface is the RIAA with music perms.

Look at the lengths Twitch has had to go to in order to deal with music perms autism. Muting VODs, making a special feature where your VOD will not have music, building an entire music streaming app where the catalog is all music Amazon has perms for. Entire record labels had to get created with the sole purpose of making music streamers can use -- Backing Track, StreamBeats, Nightwave, those two Japanese ones I forget the name of but all the vtubers use (EDIT: Audiostock and Dova-Syndrome), YouTube Audio Library....

Look at YouTube fucking automating their perms systems for movies and music. Play a copyrighted song or a clip from a copyrighted movie? Well now your video can stay up, but all your ad revenue can go to the music label or the production house, automatically without the label or house lifting a finger.

The RIAA absolutely can go after every streamer playing a Drake track, but they don't because they think they'll find a way to go after Twitch itself instead and get way more money out of Bezos in one suit than they could out of LowTierGod in a few million suits.

Games are just weird like that, no one (other than Nintendo, Atlas, and most recently Capcom) want to open Pandora's DMCA because they view most streamers playing your game as free advertising. However, the DMCA threat has been levied (Firewatch saying they plan to DMCA if Pewdiepie streams it). And many western devs now put a "Perms Clause" in their terms of service for a bunch of games because they don't want to deal with eighteen million emails from Johnny Football Twitch Streamer to make sure they can play their game and they don't want to install fax machines so that Satoru Sakka Buichuuba can do the same.

OH FUCK LOOK AT THAT I WAS JUST LOOKING THROUGH THE MINECRAFT PERMS CLAUSE (underline mine):

It wasn't some rando indie Japanese vtuber that got hit with Mionacht causing the entire company to need to bring down VODs and in the case of Subaru the entirety of her old VoD catalog. It was goddamn a member of a corpo talent agency with well over 20 talents (at the time) under their belt.
None of this explanation would be necessary if the entire internet hadn't completely memoryholed Nintendo fucking with streamers and outright genociding Nintendo content on youtube for years.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
watch this blue woman run into wraiths who magically disappear midgame

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
None of this explanation would be necessary if the entire internet hadn't completely memoryholed Nintendo fucking with streamers and outright genociding Nintendo content on youtube for years.
Remember when Nintendo put out a whole album of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl arranged music, called it the "DP Sound Library", and said you could use these songs if you were a streamer/youtuber?

Then the rest of the internet collectively realized the part that is unsaid is that Nintendo might be looking to DMCA or copy-strike ANY OTHER Nintendo music?

EDIT: LOL THEY GOT RID OF THE DP SOUND LIBRARY https://www.pokemon.com/us/dp-sound-library

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Translation: Despite only being 13% of the population...

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Awoogers

watch this puntable goblin swing comically large sticks on the beat of dupstep

Stunned But Dumb

Today Kuroa is playing this horse girl gacha that she is addicted to and will play in between rounds of fighting games (no I am not kidding)

ペンネーム

Why would anyone sign that "contract" from Kurosanji? Those poor homosexual boys....

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Why would anyone sign that "contract" from Kurosanji? Those poor homosexual boys....
1) Stupidity/naivety/not reading the contract
2) Poor and lacking options
3) Want to be famous
4) Any combination of the above

Really sucks that the new talents are getting all the downsides of the black company contract, and none of the upsides that the earlier talents got of at least getting a solid audience and good numbers.

Bronze

Finally, a new challenger approaches

stassy

A cat dragging a mad scientist, a baby and a cartographer in a lethal company in an hour

In less happy news, thus cartographer decided hitting 950k numberz is not enough, and with the sinking japan economy she has to gatekeep all of her PL content up to 2023 to her biggest paying pigs:
Capture2.png

Limkin

There is a non-zero chance JP has a different one and scouted members have their own that has nothing to do with the usual treatment. Also it's japan, it might even be pretty good by the usual black corpo standards, with additional benefits of not being a wagey working 20 hours per day

Awoogers

have you seen reiny and gin in the same room? no
thats why shes gonna have clout withdrawal just like my oshi

i miss reiny

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Anya's birthday party!

Onolumi playing X-Com

Spica crafting

Mashiro Yuki singing

niggaphil

Looks like some Hololive-focus clipper only found out my Romanian wife..... Looks like normies will notices the Phase connect girls soon :dokiSmug:

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Lumi's chat is primarily toddlers, considering they're seemingly experts on breast milk

Lord knows that no sane woman would ever let a vtubing fan drink her breast milk
:pippasadl:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Looks like some Hololive-focus clipper only found out my Romanian wife..... Looks like normies will notices the Phase connect girls soon :dokiSmug:

SodaFunk is a fucking weirdo
I wouldnt get my hopes up PhaseFriend

Top Bottom