"I'm damaged goods, chat"S.S. Isa
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Attachments

• GIY5EN5boAAPHOW.jpg
    GIY5EN5boAAPHOW.jpg
    282.3 KB · Views: 15
  • GIY5EN6aYAAvxDY.jpg
    GIY5EN6aYAAvxDY.jpg
    326 KB · Views: 23

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Sayu is gonna Collab Helldivers with Katiekat I'm liking her more and more

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
After a good night's sleep, and without reading the thread to see if this take was given:

I wonder how much of idol paving over HE and sharpie-ing "EN" on the concrete was pressure from Brave Group or whoever their new investor-soon-to-be-owner is.

I will accept clocks for repeating someone else's point, I will also accept migos for timelooping the idol HE -> EN thing.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
After a good night's sleep, and without reading the thread to see if this take was given:

I wonder how much of idol paving over HE and sharpie-ing "EN" on the concrete was pressure from Brave Group or whoever their new investor-soon-to-be-owner is.

I will accept clocks for repeating someone else's point, I will also accept migos for timelooping the idol HE -> EN thing.
Wasn't this rebrand planned since E-Sekai took off? I recall discussing it way back when that they were planning to do it in order to hopefully revive their channels under EN

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
HEY!
YOU!
MUSCLE SNAKE IS SINGING IN VERTICAL MODE!

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
Wasn't this rebrand planned since E-Sekai took off? I recall discussing it way back when that they were planning to do it in order to hopefully revive their channels under EN
Can you link the posts/any evidence? I'd be happy to be wrong about investor meddling.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Can you link the posts/any evidence? I'd be happy to be wrong about investor meddling.
I spoke about it here but I'll edit with the idol announcement if I find it

Edit: can't find it but I'm pretty sure it happened right after E-sekai hopefully someone else can find it

Edit 2: thanks Shuba
This was likely planned for more than a year. Probably since Lily's graduation or even before.

Here's Aviel's tweet announcing the re-debut plans in January of last year:

The article in the tweet was deleted (probably got lost when Idol remade its website) but there's an archive here.
View attachment 65721

He goes in more detail about re-debut plans during one of his newsletters 2 months later:
View attachment 65725

The issue isn't that Brave was involved but more so how long it took. Aviel said more details would be announced a few weeks afterwards but there was nothing. People were thinking August might be the month since both Katta and Nikki's birthdays were then, but the only thing that happened was Katta got birthday merch that maybe showed a new design. After that, it was more nothing until the announcement yesterday. That's more than a year of mostly silence. Maybe the Israel situation was messing with their plans but who knows? The reception to the announcement seems to mainly be positive at least.

Scarle pissed off Twitter people gaza isreal shit

Last edited:

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Jelly is out for blood this morning. 6 million is quite a stretch though, I agree!

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Botan causing some wholesome feels for a small VTuber

Stunned But Dumb

Scarle pissed off Twitter people gaza isreal shit
Phase fans have been working over time, I kind of respect the hustle. Every other place of discussion I see them like, "Man, that's crazy... Sorry Nijifans... you know who might cheer you up? I know this cute canadian chihuahua... a couple of her streams will have you right as rain."

Replace "canadian chihuahua" with "big titty seiso" or "bilingual singer" or "autistic programmer" etc. Comment sections, the Nijisanji reddit, other forums... "By the way, I've discovered this little company called Phase connection? A coffee company or something... But they have their own vtubers... ah but you don't want to hear about that... unless..."

God's Strongest Dragoon

Sayu is gonna Collab Helldivers with Katiekat I'm liking her more and more

Katiekat? The troon that tried to hide that they're troon?

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

I see Not Kyo feels welcome in a scene by large indies and other corporate vtubers. I see he learned from Doki's "I'm a small indie" way of thinking lol. (I love Doki, but these folks gotta stop thinking they would have been unknown leaving their corp.)

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
This was likely planned for more than a year. Probably since Lily's graduation or even before.

Here's Aviel's tweet announcing the re-debut plans in January of last year:

The article in the tweet was deleted (probably got lost when Idol remade its website) but there's an archive here.
1000135953.jpg

He goes in more detail about re-debut plans during one of his newsletters 2 months later:
1000135956.jpg

The issue isn't that Brave was involved but more so how long it took. Aviel said more details would be announced a few weeks afterwards but there was nothing. People were thinking August might be the month since both Katta and Nikki's birthdays were then, but the only thing that happened was Katta got birthday merch that maybe showed a new design. After that, it was more nothing until the announcement yesterday. That's more than a year of mostly silence. Maybe the Israel situation was messing with their plans but who knows? The reception to the announcement seems to mainly be positive at least.

Last edited:

Fourth #

Wake up babe, new chart depicting Hololive Production's various branches on the about page just dropped:
hololive_infographic_pc.png
This is the previous version:
about_img_chart.png
A updated version of this chart which includes DEV_IS can be seen in this video, but it was never added to the website.
The holopro site is also being updated with a new ad campaign:

I quite like the tagline: "Idol or not. Virtual or not. It doesn't matter."

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Phase fans have been working over time, I kind of respect the hustle. Every other place of discussion I see them like, "Man, that's crazy... Sorry Nijifans... you know who might cheer you up? I know this cute canadian chihuahua... a couple of her streams will have you right as rain."

Replace "canadian chihuahua" with "big titty seiso" or "bilingual singer" or "autistic programmer" etc. Comment sections, the Nijisanji reddit, other forums... "By the way, I've discovered this little company called Phase connection? A coffee company or something... But they have their own vtubers... ah but you don't want to hear about that... unless..."
As a Phasefriend, it is tradition to sell Phase like a drug dealer sells drugs.
Pic related
Untitled.png

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Anya Day 2024 will soon be upon us.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Wake up babe, new chart depicting Hololive Production's various branches on the about page just dropped:
View attachment 65720
This is the previous version:
View attachment 65722
A updated version of this chart which includes DEV_IS can be seen in this video, but it was never added to the website.
The holopro site is also being updated with a new ad campaign:

I quite like the tagline: "Idol or not. Virtual or not. It doesn't matter."

6 branches

*reload revolver

More than enough to kill Yagoo dreams faster

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

hylic

Very enjoyable stream from village idiot Fumino Tamaki

Top Bottom