"You guys are just like, what do you call it, 'firegassing' me"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
you should love a bug NOW with this many options you have no excuses!

Her design may not be as bug-coded as the rest but Phase's resident parasite is also live and even playing a bug game.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
New Shiki outfit.. she has two eyes now and bigger tits, not sure how I feel. I'll miss her unique look.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
YouTube recommended me this video on a Shiori clip. What is it trying to say?...

The answer to this is just to be white. The bar is incredibly low in that part of the world.

USS IOWA

>These cartoon women are terrorists that hijacked our offices, watch as we give them jobs in about a week.
:chibiBrainDamage::whatastory:
"Sir someone hacked into our systems and we cant seem to access them, But we are able to capture a photo of them in our office,"
"Well show me,"
*Shows picture*
"She looks fine though, Not gonna lie,"

the Answer

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Just thought I'd let you know your shilling attempts have been successful and I gave Loki a look the other day. (I've yet to even glance at the rest of the gen yet)
From you constantly calling her muscle snake, I was a bit disappointed that the only evidence of this is from her apparently doing fitness stuff in real life and nothing on the model. But I really like the model anyway (especially that mouth with the fangs..)
For now I just skimmed her debut and watched her ASMR videos, which I liked a lot (just zatsu/talking with a bit of ear scratching so far, but a very pleasing voice). Of course I can't understand what she's saying, but she's got a nice voice and a nice model and that's all you really need. I'll probably try one of the regular streams at some point.
:polkasticks: :polkasticks: :polkasticks: :polkasticks: ah I recently called her muscle snake because her monicker"self proclaimed goddess of marriage" doesn't really roll off the tongue and doesn't really turn heads unless you're a big chuuni(me) so I'm glad I at least turned someone to the cult of the white snake

And she said on her debut that shes worked on a muscle girl cafe in Japan and frequently talked about being in gym before stream and protein shakes so yeah it's a fitting description for her

Hope you enjoy the snake:shubaIapprob:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Rat public return stream in a little over 2 hours with some unarchived karaoke!
:baeJam:

Now back to hibernation.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
A parting gift from Biscotti: an original song, premiering in around 30minutes. Thank you for everything Bisco :gurasemperfi: :sanasmile:

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
No bad blood there it seems
Axel, Bettel twins, Altare, and Lando
What, Randon too autistic to go to Japan this time around? :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
YouTube recommended me this video on a Shiori clip. What is it trying to say?...

Nice try (((youtube))) but vtubing has taught me far too much about the Philippines to date the schizos that come from there

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
My reccomend gave me quite a blast from the past

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Jelly hit 40k on YouTube today! :subaruclapping:
brave-ee-Xh-Y0oxj-R.png

edit:
:pomuLove:

She's also resting some more, and her schedule will be up tomorrow.

:SelenHAHAhere:

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

niggaphil

I think he is too black to be around, and doesn't want to be recognized :dokiSmug:

USS IOWA

Nah he's actually trying to hunt the mythical white tiger in Japan cause he saw it on the Last Samurai.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
My reccomend gave me quite a blast from the past

I never watched them as GGN twins so it's always surprising when I see a clip and I can actually understand what they're saying.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I think he is too black to be around, and doesn't want to be recognized :dokiSmug:
Flayon intimidated his autism and he realized he can no longer be the token black (ex)-Hololive member

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I never watched them as GGN twins so it's always surprising when I see a clip and I can actually understand what they're saying.
We need a skill issue FuwaMoco sticker :pathetic:

Top Bottom