"STOP MARGARINESHAMING ME"Takanashi Kiara

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stunned But Dumb

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Both Idol and PC debutting new vtubers soon.
The problem is with so many terminations and graduations I can't seem to lock on any reasonable guesses this time.

YouTube recommended me this video on a Shiori clip. What is it trying to say?...

It ain't rocket science buddy

One-Hundred-Dollar-Bill-1164934877.jpg

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Based on what I'm seeing around, this is just proper redebuts for Katta and Nikki. Their VODs were nuked and stuff.
Why would talents that were already in, especially one like Katta who everyone seemingly liked, have to "redebut"? I think im missing something.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Why would talents that were already in, especially one like Katta who everyone seemingly liked, have to "redebut"? I think im missing something.
They are pulling a council and shuffling them up for EN, notice how their twitter headers now say IDOL En

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
New appearances (apparently doing some fancy stuff with the colors reveals more details):
Katta (hot mafioso) :Katta-Semetic-Content:

nhjx2r.png
ctg92z.png

Nikki (cute engineer)
5zd024.png
dcqy3k.png

Last edited:

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
They are pulling a council and shuffling them up for EN, notice how their twitter headers now say IDOL En
Pay no attention to the dead Palestinians behind the banner.

Edit: Speaking of dead Palestinians,

Bronze

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
come watch this muscle snake play another horror game that she found somewhere

Just thought I'd let you know your shilling attempts have been successful and I gave Loki a look the other day. (I've yet to even glance at the rest of the gen yet)
From you constantly calling her muscle snake, I was a bit disappointed that the only evidence of this is from her apparently doing fitness stuff in real life and nothing on the model. But I really like the model anyway (especially that mouth with the fangs..)
For now I just skimmed her debut and watched her ASMR videos, which I liked a lot (just zatsu/talking with a bit of ear scratching so far, but a very pleasing voice). Of course I can't understand what she's saying, but she's got a nice voice and a nice model and that's all you really need. I'll probably try one of the regular streams at some point.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Both their channels were kinda dead and still associated mainly with Israel which was a failure, not to mention in the current climate I'm sure they were getting plenty of hate simply for being Jews by twitter freaks. I'm assuming they're being rebranded to global like the rest of Idol. It's bizarre to completely purge the old accounts but I hope it works out for them.

Despite the massive fumbling of the Riro Ron situation to the point where a lot of the girls were looking at returning to PLs the Jew does seem to be trying to improve the reputation of the Idol and not be considered a black company like so many others lately. Purging the loli coomer shit was a good start. Not abandoning his OG talents and even rebranding them while a weird choice does suggest that maybe it could be more than just about the money for the Jew. Maybe he's not selling after all cause cutting off significant portions of income and spending money on new models and advertising for old talents isn't really something you do when you're trying to sell and want to look as profitable as possible.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Its very clear that current year wasnt going to be kind to a very blatantly Israeli corp, now that zoomers have to educate themselves with a google to know they were heebs it makes sense to just whiteout the HE and rebrand as EN. Especially since idolHE was a failed gambit

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Katta is changing her name her handle is ???? Now
Edit: Weird she didn't change it wonder why the question marks then
I don't know what Fuyo's doing with her profile though.
St Patty's day is next week

Last edited:

httn

Hag enthusiast
Their VODs were nuked and stuff.
I hope they're not actually deleted and they just doing it for the bit. Atleast keep a playlist of the unlisted old content. Would be kind of shitty to any current fans to lose nearly 2 years of memories with their oshi just for a redebut.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Meanwhile Katta doing another handcam

Alas

Looks like they've been privated

ALSO LAME

I hope they're not actually deleted and they just doing it for the bit. Atleast keep a playlist of the unlisted old content. Would be kind of shitty to any current fans to lose nearly 2 years of memories with their oshi just for a redebut.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Katta's membership videos are still up
Screenshot 2024-03-10 200807.png

Nikki's aren't but she made hers public a while back.

Edit: Looks like the other HE's have all been changed to archives and anything related to "HE" removed.
Screenshot 2024-03-10 201059.png

Last edited:

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
you should love a bug NOW with this many options you have no excuses!

Bronze

Evil woman and good woman collab

God's Strongest Dragoon

The best way to flirt with your average woman is to not flirt at all. This will mindbreak the female as the idea that a man isn't trying to vy for their attention or bend over backwards for a crumb of affirmation will send them into a spiral where they question their worth as a woman and then in turn, will begin to crave the validation herself to ensure there's nothing wrong with her. All you have to do is be prepared to pick up the shattered girlpieces when she breaks and ensure her that she's good enough and voila, you have a loyal, emotionally enslaved woman at your beck and call!
The worst part is when you're just trying to go through your day and they become increasingly ravenous because you're not flirting with them.
Important note: This only works if they're actually interested in you from the start. Otherwise you're just going to be mutually ignoring each other....
Just don't be ugly.
One thing from fighting games is that they dig deep into your ego, and if you have any resguard for your "influence" or "respect" you try to protect it with all might.
I pick shit character.
I lose, it's the shit character.
I win, you're shit because you lost to shit character.

Classic move to save face if you're afraid of getting shit stomped.
The main thing about fighting games is that at the end of the day, you only have yourself to blame for whatever happens.
Same issue with RTS like Starcraft. There was a big issue when SC2 came out that a lot of people would unironically get anxiety about playing ranked because it's a 1v1 and you're immediately thrown into a situation where it's do or die. People are more willing to play shit like LoL or Valorant because they have teammates to blame. That luxury isn't there in fighting games or 1v1 RTS games.

FL Cascadia

While in Canada she went to Tim Hortons and liked it - from what little I know of Canada, this is a demonstration of terrible taste as they have gone to hell?
Even McDonald's in Canada has better coffee than Tim Hortons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom