"I just finished browsing about the benefits of drinking rain water, and it's amazing. I'm going outside right now 👋 wish me luck"Kaela Kovalskia

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Bronze

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Nerissa talking about her big puppies

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Koronesuki

X-Potato

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Mariya's Unarchived Karaoke in some minutes.

15k subs!
Screenshot-20240307-000004-You-Tube.jpg

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular
People daid that after her first stream, then after her first legit gaming stream, then after a week...
Meanwhile in the real world, that average is counting the over 100k CCV she got on her debut stream, and she's not getting that, or even 20k+ on normal streams now. This is basic math, not criticizing Doki.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

masterstocking

Early Adopter

frz

She'll be singing at least one song on stream every day this month, it looks like. Nice little bonus.

The only people I ever gave a shit about at RT were those who were established and I liked before they joined RT (Funhaus/former Inside Gaming and James from The Creatures/Cow Chop). The original Funhaus crew fell apart a while ago and James left to go back to being a solo content creator a long time ago.

Like many other groups, RT grew way too big to keep themselves grounded and actually deliver what people wanted and focused too much on non-issues. Was only a matter of time before the final nail was driven into their coffin.
I don't know about you but last time I check, mental abuse, low wage and unpaid employees, 100 hours work week with no overtime payment aren't really non-issues. It literally was a black company in every definition. RT were running entirely by exploiting employees using "passion" and "exposure" as payment which can only work for so long until everyone left or run out of fumes. It was more like a company which never grew out of its startup phase than a small company getting too big.

If anything looking at /r/rwby has been funny, they keep coping and make thread everyday to assure people volume 10 is gonna happened despite all the signs for an entire year (I subbed years ago to the reddit and kept randomly seeing them pop up on my home page) :koronehappyl:
Heck they even did it today. Holy shit the amount of copium in that subreddit is enough to fuel an entire city. They talk as if it were certain Crunchyroll is going to buy the RWBY IP. Surely CR's usual way of throwing money at random studios to slap your name onto their anime, calling it "crunchyroll originals", is the same thing as hiring an entire production crew. Even if they really buy it (an IP that has 0 casual presence outside of volume 1) at best they'd let some shitty 2D studio to animate it.
cope.png
Tl;dr: if you believe these people, rwby is the best selling anime ever and Crunchyroll/Capcom/Pixar would be stupid to not investing into this legendary IP!!!! You can easily sells millions dollar in merches by picking up this series!!! They even have a blooming vtuber project!!! :magnicope:
Don’t forget, during Dokibird’s (formerly known as Selen) first gaming stream Neopets, Elira’s stream overlap her with “A Message from Nijisanji EN” stream, but Elira’s chat is mostly filled spamming “L”s. During Elira’s stream, you can see Dokibird’s ( ) live reaction in her vod and the time stamp of what she feels about Elira’s live stream is at 7:24 onwards. At 21:11 She’s implying NijiEN and their management won’t move on defaming her. Dokibird’s laugh is her way of coping stress, her words not mine. Since that happened, she has not stream Neopets so far probably because it reminded her of her trauma of getting treated badly due to bullying in the company and almost commit suicide TWICE. Elira’s stream racked up a whopping 32k likes and 154 dislikes ratio.

Idk why you guys keep harping on nijisanji shit to someone with a rushia PFP. They are pretty whatever compared to her being married to mafumafu, cheat on him, etc. and all those "bait"flirtatous tweets to random male e-celebs on twitter probs are real.:BibooPopcorn:

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I don't know about you but last time I check, mental abuse, low wage and unpaid employees, 100 hours work week with no overtime payment aren't really non-issues.
soyouresaying.jpg

Not what I said at all, chief. My post wasn't supposed to be a list of everything that led to their downfall as I really don't care at the end of the day.

masterstocking

Early Adopter

jarpoks

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Looking around I spot a karrrrrrrrrroke be le Rieeeeee

and le Nova is back on

Meanwhile Pippa rages

Bonus Haachama

Also, thats pretty good Menace

A

Quality image there Sleepy

Last edited:

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Least menhera Korean is live with an AMA:

I wonder how long it will take until she gets oneguy'd (again)...

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

WaWa

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa is live with more Cult of the Lamb.

PekoWick

People daid that after her first stream, then after her first legit gaming stream, then after a week...
For how many times you tards were saying shes gonna fall off that didnt happen cause that aint gonna happen due to connections to fucking everyone, big sponsorships, collabs with influential vtubers, and the best marketing campaign niji has done ever, for absolutelly free too!
She's not getting 20k+ now no?

Top Bottom