"Yubi Yubi"Inugami Korone

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Tubedude

Retarded femboy chimes in.

Archive

Clearly the problem here is "tribalism", not the series of events that made the situation so hostile in the first place.

Local vtuber "journalist" has apparently been living under a rock for the last month and not doing his "journalist" job.

It looks he loves everything that its not Hololive for some reason
If anyone doesn't remember, he's the one that did the somewhat infamous Silvervale interview article that had to be updated multiple times cause he put words in Silvervale's mouth and took veiled potshots at Holo. I theorize he got rejected from interviewing any Holo talents so he has a bug up his ass about them.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Local vtuber "journalist" has apparently been living under a rock for the last month and not doing his "journalist" job.
Hasn't written at all about it in either of his gigs. He did write about Mel's termination though :smugpipi::smugmoona::smugrys::smugselen::dokiSmug:
(He's Andrew Amos if you're wondering)

Edit: He also wrote this https://vtubernewsdrop.com/opinion-rethinking-vtuber-graduations/ which while I regretfully agree with him on it, the date does make it look very... damagecontrol-ish?
After reading it in full I change my mind, this is TOTALLY DAMAGE CONTROL :selenpointandlaugh:

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

lolwatagain

False's tweet was retarded. And the image he tweeted out was definitely meant to imply that Kurosanji had some hand in the rejections. But I definitely think that Offkai made the decision to drop Ethyria two weeks ago, and only made the announcement now because of False's tweets.

I think Offkai does believe that Kurosanji's actions were so toxic, that there is no way that things will completely die down by the time Offkai happens. Which means that the event will be a complete shitshow. But what I want to know is: did Offkai solely decide to pull the plug, or did Kurosanji and Offkai jointly decide to pull the plug? Because if it was a joint decision, then either Kurosanji agrees that 2 more months is not enough time for things to calm down due to how massively they fucked up, or something else is going to happen within the next two months to fan the flames even more.

So either Offkai made the decision alone, Nijisanji has some self-awareness or a messy graduation is coming up soon. My money's on a solo decision, but a messy graduation would be very entertaining.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Imagine making that kind of a statement after the absolute shit-show that was last month and blaming this on tribalism. Out of curiosity, is this guy a Niji-cocksucker or something? I only really laugh at him when people post his 'hot' takes here.
He's a "journalist" which means he sucks off whoever pays him, but I seem to recall him suck off Nijisanji in particular because Hololive (both talents and Cover staff) laugh their asses off whenever He tries to contact them for his latest hatchet job.

His twitter feed is in equal parts fucking hilarious and a case study on Unwarranted Self Importance.
Hasn't written at all about it in either of his gigs. He did write about Mel's termination though :smugpipi::smugmoona::smugrys::smugselen::dokiSmug:
Case in point.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Maybe MariMari will get to go to Five Guys again. :smugpipi:
If Hina doesn't cockblock her again.
Retarded femboy chimes in.

Archive

Clearly the problem here is "tribalism", not the series of events that made the situation so hostile in the first place.

How are these mouthbreathers given any platform. I swear Australia needed a nuke to develop properly as well.

In good news:

I like when the anime girl references Tarantino :shubaIapprob:

Racing chinchila has been a bit naughty lately so her punishment is playing Banjo Kazooie

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
did Kurosanji and Offkai jointly decide to pull the plug
For this kind of thing, it's a joint decision. Offkai can't unilaterally kick out Nijisanji after the initial negotiation has been made, especially since Offkai isn't that big of a con in the first place. The both of them have to agree to the decision to pull the plug. I imagine why it took this long for the announcement is because Nijisanji dragged its feet on the approval process for the announcement.

God's Weakest Tard

If anyone doesn't remember, he's the one that did the somewhat infamous Silvervale interview article that had to be updated multiple times cause he put words in Silvervale's mouth and took veiled potshots at Holo. I theorize he got rejected from interviewing any Holo talents so he has a bug up his ass about them.
Now I remember this femboy. Didn't he also get a tattoo of Silvervale on his arm or something?

Edit: There it is.

Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa is live with her first playthrough of Fallout: New Vegas.

Kalion

:)
Summary of Haachama's English learning stream:

A

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Summary of Haachama's English learning stream:

Also, and more importantly:
foto_no_exif (72) (1).jpg

lolwatagain

For this kind of thing, it's a joint decision. Offkai can't unilaterally kick out Nijisanji after the initial negotiation has been made, especially since Offkai isn't that big of a con in the first place. The both of them have to agree to the decision to pull the plug. I imagine why it took this long for the announcement is because Nijisanji dragged its feet on the approval process for the announcement.
So either a miracle happened and Kurosanji gained self-awareness, or there's more shit in the future. I wonder who will be graduating next.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Lava's bday. Shes trying so hard not to cry

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
MondVampir is back from her break, I think this is a good suggestion for you now @Takodachi

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Gonna shill my main Brave waifu, she's gonna fight the secret boss. :pomuLove:

Edit: She didn't fight the secret boss, but ended stream with chuus, so uh... worth it. :shiinastare:

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

RiverBear

I'm pretty sure he still covered all their positive news after the nijisanji strike. He just doesnt put them in his title since he wants to clickbait. Noone gave a shit that he covered nijisanji positive news, his fans didn't give a shit and nijifan didn't give a shit either, nor people like you. He also had a valid reason of getting copyright striked by Nijisanji themselves. Yet he still insisted on doing it out of "journalistic integrity" or whatever.
E.g. just 1 quick open his channel, this video alone, a month before the selen crashed he covered these topic:
- Three VTA Grads Join NijiJP
- Virtual Talent Academy Opens Multiple Auditions
- Selen Tatsuki selling out animeimpulse ticket, gets nominated for Vtuber Awards, receiving twitch rivals medal, receiving the Golden Nessie award.
- Doppio's suika tournament & selen also helped with said tournament
- Petra Gurin Outfit Reveal
- Reimu Endou Outfit Reveal
- Enna Alouette Outfit Reveal
- Enna Alouette Fan Game
- Millie Parfait Outfit Reveal
- Nijisanji x Lee Collab
- Kuzuha cup
- Salome figure

He covered Nijisanji positive thing as much as negative thing, he just tends to put the negative thing on the title since that's what his audience looks for and click. I think he might have stopped after niji made selen commit an hero but I will have to recheck on that. But then again I kinda dont want to listen to him anymore than I already have.
I also remember nijisisters crying on twitter because dramatuber didn't cover Vox Akuma's effort at giving himself a blowjob with his movie. But at that same moment I checked and Falsed did cover it. I'm too lazy to find that video but it 100% happened
I hate his voice and want to punch him for it but I dont hate him for things he didnt do.

Stop basing your "facts" off philippina nijisister on twitter. :mikothumbsl:

Imagine being gay and admitting to watching FalseEyeD videos

Last edited:
Top Bottom