"Thank you everyone for making me smile again!"Dokibird

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Kowkarot clip of holobirds coming to the rescue of their oshis.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
how about she stops being boring and forcing the "gfe" shit for starters :Vesper-UNHINGED: Seriously I don't know what is it with her that when she's in collabs she's pretty entertaining MOST of the time but solo is a drag to watch. I tuned in into her hotline miami stream once and holy shit man, her regulars must be some sort of masochists.

Anyway allow me to shill you a superior phase girl. Watch clara sing in new vegas, pretty smart edit by this dude

She doesn't really even do the GFE thing anymore since chat fucks with her about it, the most you get is a take on her Urara greeting that she can't get through without cringing

Also the Hotline Miami stream was the greatest stream ever

:pikafaku:

Here watch a rat

The Chink

Holyshit they got Aoi Yuuki herself to congrat Bae HBD on her birthday live

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
So, as stated before, Lumi has been sick with a stomach bug she caught while on vacation in Barcelona. Someone asked what she ate to get the bug. She proceeded to talk about immigration and how surprised she was to find out how many immigrants, specifically Chinese immigrants, were in Barcelona. And so, she wanted wanted to try the Chinese food, and as she said, "that was a mistake".
:whatastory:

Timestamp:

Also, she's got a collab with Clara in about an hour playing Stardew Valley. Not sure how late I'm going to stay up to watch due to work tomorrow, but going to catch some and finish the rest tomorrow. Should be fun.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Someone modded in Mio's hoodie for Juri in SF6

Also afaik, another one of the prizes for the Capcom Cup champion is to have an official costume designed by him. So who knows, maybe he'll have them make an official Mio themed one if they can work things out.

niggaphil

So, as stated before, Lumi has been sick with a stomach bug she caught while on vacation in Barcelona. Someone asked what she ate to get the bug. She proceeded to talk about immigration and how surprised she was to find out how many immigrants, specifically Chinese immigrants, were in Barcelona. And so, she wanted wanted to try the Chinese food, and as she said, "that was a mistake".
:whatastory:

Timestamp:

Also, she's got a collab with Clara in about an hour playing Stardew Valley. Not sure how late I'm going to stay up to watch due to work tomorrow, but going to catch some and finish the rest tomorrow. Should be fun.

Eating Chink food in European country? That was a huge mistakes :dokiSmug:

Also, it is bizzare that why she wants to eat chinese food when there are better choices to taste local cuisine.

She sounds like the chink tourists who visit foreign countries, but still want to eat their own chink food.....

Speaking of it, is Lumi white or Asian? :pochiidontlikeit:

kanpainiggi

Clip tax when Char took a break from stealing nazi gold to eat

she's just too cute bros
:sanasmile::sanasmile::sanasmile::sanasmile::sanasmile::sanasmile:

The Chink

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
i saw a bait thread about this both in KF, Varis and /vt/ (all probably spread by the blackjack guy) but apparently Hasan joined Iron and Connaur for Helldivers 2

Its so filled with dead air i thought it would be more retarded but its just kinda sad, even a vtweeter has more entertaining stream content than this particular trio.

Last edited:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
So, as stated before, Lumi has been sick with a stomach bug she caught while on vacation in Barcelona. Someone asked what she ate to get the bug. She proceeded to talk about immigration and how surprised she was to find out how many immigrants, specifically Chinese immigrants, were in Barcelona.
There are a lot of them in Spain because of Triads

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Shes talking about soyjacks again....

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Hakka keeps going with his Karaoke

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Sometimes she's Russian.
Sometimes she's Polish.
Sometimes she's blonde.
Sometimes she's Californian.
Sometimes she's Bostonian (she claims she's from Boston)
Sometimes she's Jewish (Pipkun's claim)
I'm sure there's other stuff too.

Guess it just depends on the day. Some sort of Russian heritage seems likely. So, to answer your question: no idea.

Also, not too surprising, but she had to reschedule her collab with Clara because she still isn't feeling well.

For the best. Hoping she feels better soon.

Also, why the fuck do you go to Barcelona and don't order Spaniard, nay Catalan food?
She did, but for some strange reason, she wanted to try the Chinese food once. Definitely not something I'd do when traveling to Barcelona.

Drosselmeyer

Tick Tock Tee
I noticed I hadn't seen Kotoku Koinuko, the recently re-debuted, brown and totally-legal-and-not-a-loli vtuber, stream (on youtube) in several days (turns out she had streamed on twitch), so I went to check her discord server to see what was up only to find that it looks like the server has been locked and pruned of all non-subs.

Apparently, she is most likely going on an indefinite hiatus--citing that she's really scared and needs to go on hiatus for her own safety. As of this morning, she hadn't made a firm decision yet, hence no formal announcement. Although, I'm not even sure if she currently has an active twitter to make such an announcement as last I heard, her last one was banned.

No idea what happened to prompt such a reaction, and as far as I know, she didn't elaborate any further. I can only presume that someone figured out her personal information. She's in college, so it's also possible someone recognized her.

It's a shame, because her model was pretty high quality with a lot of bells and whistles. It couldn't have been cheap, so having to go on hiatus so soon after debuting it has got to hurt.

Anyway, I don't think this has been posted yet, but clock me if it has.

Netscaper

Early Adopter

Also, it is bizzare that why she wants to eat chinese food when there are better choices to taste local cuisine.

She sounds like the chink tourists who visit foreign countries, but still want to eat their own chink food.....

Lumi is secretly princess Anastasia and the heir of the Romanov.
Also, why the fuck do you go to Barcelona and don't order Spaniard, nay Catalan food?
Our Chink restaurants are too chink and authentic for their own good. And by that I mean that unless there is a health inspection, cleanliness and food safety are a suggestion to them (they have no problem leaving frozen food outside of the freezer for hours, then putting it back in the freezer when they feel like it).

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I noticed I hadn't seen Kotoku Koinuko, the recently re-debuted, brown and totally-legal-and-not-a-loli vtuber, stream (on youtube) in several days (turns out she had streamed on twitch), so I went to check her discord server to see what was up only to find that it looks like the server has been locked and pruned of all non-subs.

Apparently, she is most likely going on an indefinite hiatus--citing that she's really scared and needs to go on hiatus for her own safety. As of this morning, she hadn't made a firm decision yet, hence no formal announcement. Although, I'm not even sure if she currently has an active twitter to make such an announcement as last I heard, her last one was banned.

No idea what happened to prompt such a reaction, and as far as I know, she didn't elaborate any further. I can only presume that someone figured out her personal information. She's in college, so it's also possible someone recognized her.

It's a shame, because her model was pretty high quality with a lot of bells and whistles. It couldn't have been cheap, so having to go on hiatus so soon after debuting it has got to hurt.

Anyway, I don't think this has been posted yet, but clock me if it has.
I can't be certain, but it may have to do with the fact that some old tweets of hers were dug up showing her roommate. Tweets can be found here. I don't know how far-reaching these tweets were (maybe I was right and she was /here/ all along) but they could've very easily played a factor if they got into the hands of antis.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

White. Some kind of Slav, specifically. If I remember correctly, her parents grew up in the Iron Curtain. They fucking despise communism because of it .

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Top Bottom