"The other day, I realized from a certain angle, my butt looks like boobs. Butts are very versatile"Takanashi Kiara

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

RiverBear

niggaphil

Last Sunday I went to the Taiwan's Gura X Sushiro shop to have some sushi.
The sushi quality is just meh (There is better Japanese sushi shop than sushiro. Sushiro is basically like McDonald level)
Now I need to figure out a way to upload video without getting self-doxxed :dokiSmug:

Edit:
Thank @Hff201 suggestion, these are the videos captured in the Sushiro

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Interesting update from an Idol Corp member:

She may have to take an extended break from streaming due to medical reasons:

Anyone got any further context on this?

Shes talked about having Fibromyalgia before and that it has affected her streaming in the past. Either it acting up or the meds, but I can't say with absolute certainty as I don't know if she has other health related issues.

Salado

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
JGydLmJ.png

Does Miori have an irl job too, or is she bitching about commission work on Twitter?

Now I need to figure out a way to upload video without getting self-doxxed :dokiSmug:
You can make a throwaway on Streamable and embed it, if you don't want to use YouTube/Rumble etc..

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Interesting update from an Idol Corp member:

She may have to take an extended break from streaming due to medical reasons:

Anyone got any further context on this?

Those Gazans won't kill themselves. she probably has another few months left on her mandatory service.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

This is a highly amusing way to bully a streamer.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Oh great, now Dizzy's going to get harassed by twitter troons for not supporting their boycott
I will start a literal Jihad on whatever femboy starts shit with Dizzy "Not Porkuro" Dokuro.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

This is a highly amusing way to bully a streamer.

I hate to ruin your fun, but the guy who bought her the incontinence underwear probably did so for fetish reasons.

(And by "probably", I mean "definitely")

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Oh great, now Dizzy's going to get harassed by twitter troons for not supporting their boycott

1 Big Mac = 1 Literal Genocide, got it

how can we possibly stop anime girls with door dash addictions? surely, that is the clean-cut way to World Peace(tm)

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
Wouldn't even be the first time for Korea. Remember when Koreans went insane because Kyo mentioned plastic surgery in South Korea? As much as I hate that wigger, he's not wrong. Pointing out that plastic surgery is common in South Korea causes them to freak out because they feel outed for being ugly zipperhead gooks that were so disgusted with their own looks. That isn't to say that all Koreans are ugly as fuck, it's just that usually the ones that are or had plastic surgery to not be ugly feel offended by the mentioning of plastic surgery.

:timelooping:
How many times do we have to repeat this? No one cares that she's not streaming. It's the fact that she just goes on unannounced breaks with no explanation and conveniently returns 1-1.5k weeks before a holiday/event to shill merch or overlap a new gen and then dips less than a week later. When other people disappear for long hiatuses in the company, they mention why they're gone or it's an incredibly rare event for them to not even mention that they're going to be MIA.

It's wild that you interpret it as people seething when it's just a simply routine joke of, "oh, the event has ended, time for someone to joke about noticing Gura disappearing like clockwork". It's more telling that such a simple joke triggers chumpedos to leap to defend her. Saying that she's living in people's mind rent free is hilarious because I feel a lot of people share my sentiment that she's disappeared so often that I forget she exists. Honestly no one fucking cares to hate on Gura at this point because she's largely nonexistent. If you think a mild joke is being MATI, then that makes you sound awfully a lot like the Nijisisters lashing out at people making fun of NijiEN.
This post made me think a lot, thanks. I think I have been to harsh here, so I will revise my thoughts. It is pretty long, so I'll spoiler it:
lolno Gura is just lazy.
Oh wow, a single karaoke 3 days after Valentine's Day :mikok:
I'm sorry for bringing dishonor to your lazy oshi.
Agreed, chumbuds are questionable at best.
:guraa:
Imagine not liking Gura but you can't get her out of your mind. Must be rough bros.
Gura in the inmates head.gif

God's Strongest Dragoon

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull

Xuhle

So probably to the surprise of no one, as nijisanji is already breaking canadian and japanese labor laws, but they are also breaking califorina labor laws. On top of that all japanese companies that have vtubers in california are breaking califorina labor laws possible.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Interesting clip from Okayu, apparently she made a super expensive animated music video recently, won't have a salary for the next six-ish months and will be living off bean sprouts. Cover covered the cost up front and she is slowly paying them back. She planned for it by saving money beforehand.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

"Hand over the berries. No sudden moves, 'k?"

Goomba oops:

It will be a well polished FBttvYT award

Top Bottom