"We did it! We won a wigger race!"Oozora Subaru
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

SomeRando

Collab starting up with Whiskey, Saruei, Mako, and lemon whore for Helldivers 2

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
I'm exclusively calling Calli "Wigger-daisenpai" from now on to piss off all the chumpedo retards that think their truant blue retard cares about anyone but herself.

:guh:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Kind of annoys me her calling herself daisenpai. I'm reminded of the quote by the great Tywin Lannister "Any man who must say 'I am the king' is no true king". Sora is the only daisenpai and she earned it. She and A-chan basically started and streamed by herself and built the company from the ground up out of nothing but hopes and dreams (and some tech from Yagoo). And Sora is daisenpai because her kouhai all hold her in high regard and call her that, not because she calls herself that. I realize Myth had troubles, but the company was well established and on its way and she didn't really do anything special, IMO. I dunno, guess it is because I'm not really a fan of her, but rubs me the wrong way how much gets attributed to her and some others when it comes to EN success, and now she is letting it go to her head too
I don't know if you're aware, but Mori is a rapper, and rappers will proclaim themselves the kings of anything, from king of the game to king of the streets to king of fuckin yo bitch when y'all niggas ain't around. Calli calling herself the king of EN is nothing (and, if you ask me, deserved).

But I didn't expect all to agree with me, so the top hats are no surprise, just saying my opinion on it. If I can't have that, then I might as well go back to reddit/twitter.
By all means, go whine about people not agreeing with you somewhere else :mikothumbsl:

EDIT:
you really think kyo "racism" kaneko is gonna bow down to someone and not bitch about it later
He will and then bitch about it on his alt account later.

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Stunned But Dumb

So is this like... all other wiggers bow to her or what?

Awoogers

So is this like... all other wiggers bow to her or what?
you really think kyo "racism" kaneko is gonna bow down to someone and not bitch about it later

and yes they should

Stunned But Dumb

and yes they should
Now that you mention it, what is it with the Kaneko family line and racism... They're so good at it

Awoogers

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
>asian woman in the flesh

Sorry I have enough of that as is.

So much for all kson's past attempts to blur her out in their past videos since she's just going all in on fleshcamming anyway. Why even bother with the mask at this point?
Sometimes this place becomes "The Virtual Yellow Fever"

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I thought it had been a good while since we had orange/pink woman bad posts, and I have been seeing the clips floating around and the cryptic female tweets on Keeki's twitter the past day or so. So of course I come here and you guys are on top of it. Every time I start to come around and think maybe she isn't too bad and it is overblown, I'm reminded why she annoyed me in the past. Just whining and complaining and menhara and when you think she might be past it, she starts over again. At least she seems to have overcome her numberfagging of the past (for now). She is living the dream, being an idol like she always wanted, in a company and able to interact with her oshi, in probably the biggest/best (of course subject to opinion, but at least the niji competition is over now) vtuber company currently existing, and huge fanbase, making probably more money than any of us ever will, and yet she still manages to find things to get depressed and be dramatic about. Also complains when she supplies clippers with the exact drama clips she complains about them clipping. Definitely needs therapy and possibly a better life through chemistry.

Anyway since the orange woman bad is taken care of, here is a pink woman bad to balance it out.

Kind of annoys me her calling herself daisenpai. I'm reminded of the quote by the great Tywin Lannister "Any man who must say 'I am the king' is no true king". Sora is the only daisenpai and she earned it. She and A-chan basically started and streamed by herself and built the company from the ground up out of nothing but hopes and dreams (and some tech from Yagoo). And Sora is daisenpai because her kouhai all hold her in high regard and call her that, not because she calls herself that. I realize Myth had troubles, but the company was well established and on its way and she didn't really do anything special, IMO. I dunno, guess it is because I'm not really a fan of her, but rubs me the wrong way how much gets attributed to her and some others when it comes to EN success, and now she is letting it go to her head too.

I believe she moved to Texas for a while, while she was persuing VA work. She's almost definitely moved back to Minnesota now though I'm pretty sure. As I've said before, that is where I am and she started a stream talking about how she might get taken out at any time as there was a big thunderstorm about to hit her. Since it was exactly the same for me (a big storm was about to hit close by), I got curious and looked and this area was the only place in the whole US at the time getting hit by storms. Also, the "ope", Culvers, etc... she's definitely around here.

One other thing since I haven't been on in awhile, but interesting seeing FWMC moving to Japan. I know as Ally&Sally they wanted to try one last shot at being idols, so I wonder how much of moving to JP is for vtuber and how much IRL idol life they want. I guess it works well for both though! They have been on the grind for so long, I have to feel happy for them getting the opportunity. They can move to JP and I'm sure more than supports themselves with their FWMC money and then try their hand at IRL idols too if they want. Maybe they should get together with Pomu and Kiara (and probably need a fifth member too) and they could start their own weeb white girl idol group over there!

Are you a woman because this seethe feels like one

Mori is definently deserving of the Daisenpai title at this point, 1st gen of EN, has collabed with everyone from StarJP to ID to JP to StarsEN, grinded her ass off in concerts, 2nd highest subbed EN behind Gura at 2 million etc.
She has been at the Mori character for almost 4 years now and was one of the pillars of EN vtubing for many alongside the rest of Myth

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
It's been over a week since Gura's last stream. Are we legally allowed to meme, yet?
We all tried to tell you that Gura only returned for the Chumbud's Valentine's money.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Sometimes this place becomes "The Virtual Yellow Fever"

When the majority of vtubers across professional and casual fields are some flavour of riceoid, you're goddamn right.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
We all tried to tell you that Gura only returned for the Chumbud's Valentine's money.
A necessary sacrifice and public service. Imagine if she hadn't streamed, and all the Unityfags and Nijifriends wouldn't have had anyone to donate to since Niji didn't stream.

Gura hoovering up all those Nijibucks was a crucially important economic stimulus.

Limkin

At least her fans had a valentine. Not all companies decided to celebrate it this year

Top Bottom