"This is to... protect loli!"Shiranui Flare

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha will play a Tex Murphy game, apparently it's not Mean Streets after all - it'll be Under a Killing Moon instead (which is the third game released but first of the FMV funny ones)

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
This "grassroots defense strategy" Nijisanji is implementing doesn't seem to have taken off to space if it's just a bunch of randos calling people names on twitter.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
prank em mocochan

THIS NEGRO IS SITTING ON A PILE OF MILLIONS OF YEN :PomuPanic:
For the love of god I hope if he decides to make it a proper game he's smarter than the homo who made holocure and gets paid. Now that cover is open to the idea, any decent indie out there can retire at 22 if they make a decent holo game. The holo brand is at the point that even their garbage products print money, an example of this is kiara :ironmousekek: for the severly autistic, the last sentence is a joke

I'd love to see a phase game that isn't itchio garbage. I'm not shitting on the effort of the people cause even itchio garbage requires effort but I'd like for someone to take it at least one step above it and make something nice.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

🐺 Time

Airi speaking known facts about family extended gatherings

THIS NEGRO IS SITTING ON A PILE OF MILLIONS OF YEN :PomuPanic:
For the love of god I hope if he decides to make it a proper game he's smarter than the homo who made holocure and gets paid. Now that cover is open to the idea, any decent indie out there can retire at 22 if they make a decent holo game. The holo brand is at the point that even their garbage products print money, an example of this is kiara :ironmousekek: for the severly autistic, the last sentence is a joke

I'd love to see a phase game that isn't itchio garbage. I'm not shitting on the effort of the people cause even itchio garbage requires effort but I'd like for someone to take it at least one step above it and make something nice.
Looks like he's gonna try

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

🐺 Time

Airi speaking known facts about family extended gatherings

Looks like he's gonna try

correction:
THIS NEGRO IS SITTING ON A PILE OF BILLIONS OF YEN :PomuPanic::PomuPanic::PomuPanic::PomuPanic:
Holy shit he seems to have the core mechanics done and looks very polished too. If he manages to hire actual people and not discord vermintide he will retire for 2 lifetimes EASY. I wish him luck :pippasquish:

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Sisters and Unicorns UNITED

I hope they keep poking and awaken Yagoo's wrath. The only thing the sisters need is to attack a Holo and get dogpiled by ten trillion Holodrones.

Zyklon Mag

I hope they keep poking and awaken Yagoo's wrath. The only thing the sisters need is to attack a Holo and get dogpiled by ten trillion Holodrones.
Shachimu awakens

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
From the files of "Nasa Cute":

Google Translate: There is the only bus that goes out to the forest where the marginal village lives, and when I got on the bus, I was asked to sing ``Sing again today!'' and I was able to sing ``Tsugaru Strait Winter Scenery/Stars on the Earth''. , I spend my days getting off the bus when the elderly people who ride the bus greet me and say, ``Thank you for today.''

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I spend my days getting off the bus when the elderly people who ride the bus greet me and say, ``Thank you for today.''
Poor Nasa doesn't know they are being racist. :smugpipi:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
From the files of "Nasa Cute":

Google Translate: There is the only bus that goes out to the forest where the marginal village lives, and when I got on the bus, I was asked to sing ``Sing again today!'' and I was able to sing ``Tsugaru Strait Winter Scenery/Stars on the Earth''. , I spend my days getting off the bus when the elderly people who ride the bus greet me and say, ``Thank you for today.''

NASA LOVE

I didn't catch all of Nasa's stream last night/this morning, but from the gist of it, living in a more rural area limits choices. I need to add this guy to the TL filter and maybe watch it sped up later, seems not perfect, but the guy was kind enough to give context in EN well enough
1708981972235.png
1708982013957.png

1708982195364.png
1708982213684.png
1708982256305.png

time to take notes? Not going to copy all his messages
1708982528216.png

:fishmandispair:
That's enough about it for now

Zyklon Mag

Tard jester probably about to mald about the Foreskin Duo
Edit: He's spent about 2 hours dying to Faggit the Gay Omen

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Korone turned her technical difficulties into a stream idea.

Also, here's a bonus clip of her segment from Subaru's live:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
KILL THE FUCKING SOY YamanbaS WHATS NEXT SHE SHOULD FUCKING DIE FOR SPEAKING RUSSIAN KILL KILL KILL KILL I AM GLAD THE FUCKING ABRAMS BLEW UP TODAY BECAUSE THESE FUCKING SLIMES WILL NOT BE ABLE TO HIDE IN A METAL BOX FROM ME!!!!!!

Bro you good?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Don't worry Dizzy we all have dementia, we won't remember if you recycle the bits :loading:
What you think little zoomer Timmy says "Mom Mom I want to watch the Crying BDSM Lady" No! WE'RE Ooooooooooold! :shiinastare:

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

RiverBear

Its been discussed in its thread, but Lilrya is graduating as she mentioned on her stream just recently. Aki and Rana have announcements soon, possibly their graduations as well. No official statement yet. Her channel and videos will stay. E: In case this tweet becomes unavailable, the image is archived in the thread

Basically everyone is leaving and only Nova is holding down the fort.

I pity Nova - imagine spending your time getting with the good graces of a major player in the industry (Bushiroad) only for it all to come crashing down in the blink of an eye because of your company's poor management

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Now I'm wondering, has anyone from Hololive name-dropped McDonalds lately? Feels like someone like Fubuki who loves burger would have done it.
Luckily i feel like these faggots are only relegated to being fans of Niji (mainly the boys).

Btw, didn't Kuzuha have a McDonalds collab?

Edit: Clip tax

Damn she has that boyish energy but that sneeze is one of the cutest sneezes I have heard. She's too strong.

Giri tries to impress chat with magic tricks but it's a challenge.

Video got privated. The fuck was it about?

Basically everyone is leaving and only Nova is holding down the fort.

I pity Nova - imagine spending your time getting with the good graces of a major player in the industry (Bushiroad) only for it all to come crashing down in the blink of an eye because of your company's poor management
Yeah that shit's fucked. They should let her keep her model atleast. Maybe thats why she's staying. Trying to arrange some sort of asset transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom