"My dog understands both English and Chinese. Or like certain phrases. We say 'dinner time' and we say 'going out' and we say 'I'm gonna cook you' in Chinese. And he knows those three phrases"Himemiya Rie
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Limkin

How does he not realize that ignoring them and shutting the fuck up is the best move? Do not bite bait, do not engage in political kowtowing on a company account.
What are they going to do, fire him and give him good rep as yet another innocent victim of management abuse? Sounds like a win to me

Bronze

Its been discussed in its thread, but Lilrya is graduating as she mentioned on her stream just recently. Aki and Rana have announcements soon, possibly their graduations as well. No official statement yet. Her channel and videos will stay. E: In case this tweet becomes unavailable, the image is archived in the thread

Last edited:

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
God's strongest schizo is streaming, currently talking about the Dune Onahole bucket

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Fuwamoco also sang it live in one of their karaokes. Their version also sounds extra fun due to the lyrical interplay between the two of them and even had the other interjecting ad libs :

Bitches got some mad flow too.

Bae sang it twice in her midnight stream earlier!

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Bae MADE her own month and is working her ass off for it. I like Kronii, but "motivated" is not a word I'd use for her.
Very true, because this couldn’t be a worse comparison given how Bae and Kronii are polar opposites. On one hand, Bae makes herself menhera by overworking herself by her own volition, on the other hand Kronii just is menhera. :smugrys:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

GayKusa

Early Adopter

this Kiara stream has been interesting so far

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I come back to this every so often
Kizunas entrance in this is awesome and epic every time

Mother-daughter duet released

its a cute but kinda generic Idol song

Nijimale was also asked to boycott Starbucks

S6bh8flO_o.png

this new Holo Ita bag looks really neat
its nice to have one to show off plushies and stuff

Oy Vey, it's anuddah shoah. Surely they know that Jew stepped down as CEO right? 🌈
I wonder how Niji will take this. I suspect they wont do anything because they don't want to anger the leftists.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Guys, I'm confused. You know Kotoku Koinuko|Kurai Koinushi
Her Twitter has pictures of her in which she is a white asian woman.
But i have a folder, with her name where i have this picture(it's her previous avatar)
OMGarealDarkie.PNG

And this video(that I'm pretty sure I downloaded from her twitter)

View attachment f_gRZWptjgGznc-P.mp4
What wrong with me? Am I mad?
Found tweet where I downloaded the video from

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
rin is back with the milk from 1990?????
pulled something from the bin again
:holohag::hololove:

she just said she has man hands :pomuLove:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
You know, its not even the first time it happened recently. Last week, matara made a tweet about going to starbucks or something around that. People complained, she deleted it. Only thing is she didnt apologised for it and she got my respect for it.

View attachment 64700
T-A
View attachment 64701
T-A
KILL THE FUCKING SOY YamanbaS WHATS NEXT SHE SHOULD FUCKING DIE FOR SPEAKING RUSSIAN KILL KILL KILL KILL I AM GLAD THE FUCKING ABRAMS BLEW UP TODAY BECAUSE THESE FUCKING SLIMES WILL NOT BE ABLE TO HIDE IN A METAL BOX FROM ME!!!!!!

GayKusa

Early Adopter
But i have a folder, with her name where i have this picture(it's her previous avatar)
View attachment 64705

View attachment 64706
the reverse Michael Jackson Vtuber

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
View attachment 64705

View attachment 64706
You have discovered the negro fuckers own personal forum themed horror story

Anyway

Just how many food related photoshops does she have

Last edited:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
people should stop calling kaneko lumi a whore, its rude to get a man's hopes up like that.

Xuhle

people should stop calling kaneko lumi a whore, its rude to get a man's hopes up like that.
That's right she's not a whore like vhoeshow, she's a lemon whore special to PC.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
View attachment 64705

View attachment 64706
Tan maxing and temp tatoo? Maybe they're another operator now. I think mysterious brown woman was a better look, she went form a might to a wouldn't :smugpipi:
The one photo I looked at was dated 2017, so she became black in 6 years? And grew boobs? Hmmmm
E Good catch, 6 years is plenty of time to get tan and tattoo'd, as to how she go booba... 👩‍🍼??To be fair I guess that means she went from a wouldn't to a might :vesperfacepalm:

CLIP TAX! A Distracting Super Chat leads to Tragedy in Shiina's Elden RIng Stream!

Last edited:

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!
rin is back with the milk from 1990?????
pulled something from the bin again
:holohag::hololove:
:pomuLove:
There are viewers in chat that DON'T KNOW WHAT GAME IS THIS
Damn, I feel old...

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
That's right she's not a whore like vhoeshow, she's a lemon whore special to PC.
she's a little miss prissy pants thats what she is. not a kissy kiss for her top 1000 fan

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
she's a little miss prissy pants thats what she is. not a kissy kiss for her top 1000 fan
1000?

Damn at least give her some time that is quite the backlog

Tan maxing and temp tatoo? Maybe they're another operator now. I think mysterious brown woman was a better look, she went form a might to a wouldn't :smugpipi:
CLIP TAX! A Distracting Super Chat leads to Tragedy in Shiina's Elden RIng Stream!

The one photo I looked at was dated 2017, so she became black in 6 years? And grew boobs? Hmmmm

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Top Bottom