"Babygirl little meow meow skrunkly sexyman what is the difference anymore?"Machina X Flayon

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love
Baelz Midnight Radio is now live:

And kiara's Superchat reading:

Edit:
Hololive and Honeyworks collaboration:

Archive
https://cover.lnk.to/HHSOriginals
https://cover.lnk.to/HHSCovers
Screenshot 2024-02-26 091649.jpg

Last edited:

frz

Nina befriended the Luxiem boys before they blew up, so when they did, her comments section of the dox site became the site's "general discussion" thread, such as it is. No I don't fully understand why either.
Fujoshi means gay shipper mate. They are even worse than unicorns when it comes to defying logic and reasons. I reckoned they shit on her so much back then she was active and formed a community.
Seeing them doing weird shit and turning that comment section by treating it as 4chan 2.0 but for Niji fans, I wish the primary website admin nuke that comment section like how Douglas MacArthur plans on abusing nukes against Chinese.
Strangely the site is actually Moderated. The admin would just randomly goes in and nuke dozens of pages at a time. So weird that a japanese only site would have english moderation.
Mika Melatika’s PL

Feels bad *sad pepe face*

Good thing she found her oshi in ollie. Someone who would go to bat for anyone. Imagine if someone oshi elira/millie/enna/vox
There was that telephone game that Bae setup where one of the prompts mentioned "might go on a maccas run soon?" and that turned into the JDON meme.

I doubt the girls know maccas mean macdonald and not maccaroons
actually amazing it's only affect 3 talents negatively.
>Only 3
:optimistic: :optimistic: :optimistic: :optimistic:

hexaposting isn't the issue, it's hextardos that are the problem.

Tbf compared to pipkun and reticule, all the hexaposter seems like decent human beings. John Vtuber is a :WHORE!!!: but not that much of a retard
I'm afraid of knowing if worse things than them are lurking in that thread.
I have a wonderful idea for april fools. What if we merge the pippa thread with the main thread?

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
>bunch of gay retards stop buying products from multiple multinational conglomerates in support of a country they've never been to

Surely this will stop the war and they'll get the hint. The financial impact will not be negligible!

Boycotting does work, mind. The only real power a person has is with where they spend these days. However, when you treat it like a mandate from heaven and not a personal choice, you're an asshole.

I like the First Stage boys, but I am happy some of the more... aggressive male vtuber enjoyers have migrated to them. :pomuStare:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Can we give niganon a personal thread where he can repost/shill every hexa tweet?
hey! we're in the same boat now! ¡órale mímano!

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Tbf compared to pipkun and reticule, all the hexaposter seems like decent human beings. John Vtuber is a :WHORE!!!: but not that much of a retard
I'm afraid of knowing if worse things than them are lurking in that thread.
Tbh, what I've seen of reticule seems perfectly fine and normal? Though I have admittedly only seen him outside of the Pippa thread. Pipkun is a mix of genuinely good points going against the mainstream mixed with baiting when he wants to gloat. I've seen worse.

Naganon and John Vtuber are also fine. They do take every bait, of course, but people also keep baiting them.

Don't really have an issue with any of these four's posting habits (insofar as I can see them).

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Nips trying not to die for five seconds... seriously is it me or do orientals get hurt/sick a lot more than amerifats and the like?
Please understand, amerifats are less fragile because roughly 98% of their bodymass is fat. This gives them natural cushioning of most falls.
Creepy Nuts is a blast, shame japanese hip-hop isn't that easy to cover, but you can find some:

Amiya does JP hiphop well, it might be a good idea to suggest it. She even has a form and spreadsheet.
I support anti-white rhetoric just because it leads to its logical conclusion
View attachment 64697
⚡⚡
Leave buckos alone, I don't want my spider anywhere near 'people' like Uki or the sisters.

famous artist pipkun

Please understand, amerifats are less fragile because roughly 98% of their bodymass is fat. This gives them natural cushioning of most falls.
we have natural perservatives from our farm to table processed food strengthening our immune systems

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Hope you guys are ready for some gay Twitter shit.

View attachment 64672

Male Ollie seems to have gotten into some shit with some of his followers. I can't find the original tweet because he deleted it (and this just popped up on my timeline). So what is this about?

From one of the replies it seems he mentioned something about McDonalds or some shit.

View attachment 64673

And this seems to confirm it.

View attachment 64674

And by looking more into this ZION's posts

View attachment 64675

So lets see who are the people that seem to be glad that he apologized for his sin.

View attachment 64676
View attachment 64677
View attachment 64678
View attachment 64679
View attachment 64680
View attachment 64681

I wouldn't want to have these people in my fandom and funny enough, the vast majority of them seem to be Niji Male stans. These people are insufferable.
You know, its not even the first time it happened recently. Last week, matara made a tweet about going to starbucks or something around that. People complained, she deleted it. Only thing is she didnt apologised for it and she got my respect for it.

Screenshot_20240226-105428_X.jpg
T-A
Screenshot_20240226-105747_X.jpg
T-A

famous artist pipkun

You know, its not even the first time it happened recently. Last week, matara made a tweet about going to starbucks or something around that. People complained, she deleted it. Only thing is she didnt apologised for it and she got my respect for it.

View attachment 64700
T-A
View attachment 64701
T-A
what the fuck is a non boycott and why are the top zoomer consumer corps the only ones in the box?

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Best girl in the company is finally getting a new outfit, fuck you Yagoo for neglecting her

Xuhle

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
what the fuck is a non boycott and why are the top zoomer consumer corps the only ones in the box?
You just answered your own question. They absolutely need Disney to share their message against Israel!!

Xuhle

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Unless vtubers start self immolating, they are all supporting genocide

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

famous artist pipkun

Believe a non boycott is called a buycott
its says "pressure (non boycott)" not buycott.
You just answered your own question. They absolutely need Disney to share their message against Israel!!
yeah zoomers are dumb as shit

braindoko

Today marks the 2 year anniversary of Kizuna AI's Last Live

it's crazy to see how much the landscape changed since then

Globie's Monkey and Tiger are playing Escape Room

I've been meaning to watch more males as long as they don't fujo-bait, this one is pretty funny

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

View attachment 64700
T-A
View attachment 64701
T-A
Thank goodness there's a pressure-only section, this way I can still watch Youtube and Disney + and get my free two-day Amazon Prime shipping while pretending I'm doing something of value! Don't worry, we're still "pressuring" them, which they will definitely feel after I'm done binging the Marvel TV shows for the 17th time. Hang on guys, I'll be right back, Amazon just delivered my new haul of Funko Pops! :chibiBrainDamage:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Zoomeroids deep down know that their actions most likely wont do shit against a millenia old blood feud or multibillion dollar companies that make more money than what some countries make in a lifetime. So they just lash out their anger at things they know they can affect like random creators

Top Bottom