"No way man, Dizzy is gross"Kevin 'Sakana' Li
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Bug Eater

Will the talents be in 3D? Will there be live band? Will it just be like a glorified karaoke stream?
No, no, yes :rikutazumi:
To be fair I guess they have to pay the venue's fees but $110 for an offline ticket still seems crazy. Maybe it's because they aren't selling any merch at the event.

NotDecatto

DYRBI
Depending on how the concert is held. Will the talents be in 3D? Will there be live band? Will it just be like a glorified karaoke stream? Also seems like you need to purchase separate ticket (SGD78) for Meet & Greet.
The only time NijiEN did a concert in-person was in Otakuthon 2022 and it was super scuffed with technical issues (their models freezing up, audio problems etc.) and if am not mistaken at least one volunteer/technician was being a bitch to them, or so Enna claimed.

After that event I'm pretty sure that management decided to go with pre-recorded polished and mixed karaoke tracks spliced with live interactions with the crowds in between songs.

Edit: Clip tax

Last edited:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
To add to the McDonald's talk from before, I linked you heckers a whole episode of Legend of Polka which centered around McNuggets and dipping sauces when it came out... Here it is again.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
@Hwoarang bro wake up you need to defend your oshis honor(lol)

This motherfucker smacking a stick on the fag's tombstone like he'll rise from the dead.

It's been discussed in one of the Niji threads. Many of us don't think its an actual leaker, so I would read it with a grain of salt.

Although they aren't beating any clique allegations anytime soon

I would say "Wow, what a crazy coincidental lineup" but this is basically everyone left that "matters" internally.

To add to the McDonald's talk from before, I linked you heckers a whole episode of Legend of Polka which centered around McNuggets and dipping sauces when it came out... Here it is again.

One entire container per nugget.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

McDonald is a stealth sponsor of Hololive!

Good... Very good...:architect:

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

The Rratarded Alt

Nene released a fixed-camera version of a song that was at her anniversary live from a couple months back.

These fixed camera videos are always nice.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
This is such an earworm, I hope more vtubers cover this.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
neko mikuri with another banger clip

The Rratarded Alt

Bae had a whole members' song learning stream for it. So we will at least get a karaoke version of it in the next unarchived.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Xuhle

Laplus clearly has the biggest boobs next to sana she's an L+ cup size it's just her baggy jacket hiding her being a shortstack.

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
It's been discussed in one of the Niji threads. Many of us don't think its an actual leaker, so I would read it with a grain of salt.

Although they aren't beating any clique allegations anytime soon

E: Is this pricing normal for an offline event? Show is in 2 acts, the prices are for one act.
OFFLINE TICKETS - SGD148 - 110.1$
PREMIUM OFFLINE TICKETS - SGD188 - 139.8$
ONLINE LIVESTREAM TICKETS - SGD48 - 35.7$

Riku needs to recoup his yacht money!!!

He can't so I should probably do it in his stead since I've stolen his skin.

Sub to Dokibird. :dokiSmug:
Lmao, I imagine that Flipfag REEing that a forum member doesn't know Millie is Lyrica. Thank God he's gone.

@Todd's Mistake your PFP. WTF man.
:confusedFap:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
gfTqVOrN_o.png

Summary anon if anyone cares if their oshi came up in a Kiara tangent, I couldn't watch it all today
I have it from internal sources that Kiara's excuse of her cats being the reason she can't move to Japan is a bold-faced lie. The real reason that she can't is because Kiara is actually Johnny Somali in disguise and is no longer allowed in Japan full stop.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
@Todd's Mistake your PFP. WTF man.
:confusedFap:

I will prove once and for all that AI generated art was a mistake that should never have been made and all will agree that it is best left forgotten. Instead of generating art with text prompts for free, people will return to the old ways of acquiring art for their niche interests: fraud.

Attachments

• femhowey.png
    femhowey.png
    197.6 KB · Views: 84

GayKusa

Early Adopter

okayu MV is so good

came across this staff list for it
2uM2fxM9_o.png

RrP0q6BD_o.png

JP bros on the topic of Hololive showing skin

ou9O71el_o.png

JP bros investigate the case of Noel covering up Rushia in her bg

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Miguel with shades is the last thing MafuMafu sees before suffering domestic abuse

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister

Creepy Nuts is a blast, shame japanese hip-hop isn't that easy to cover, but you can find some:

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love
Babutaro is having a 3D Zatsu:

I also wanted to share a old video of hers as well

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Top Bottom