"Astagfirullah jesus christ, may the buddha give you the blessing"Moona Hoshinova

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chihirogumi

Seeing them doing weird shit and turning that comment section by treating it as 4chan 2.0 but for Niji fans, I wish the primary website admin nuke that comment section like how Douglas MacArthur plans on abusing nukes against Chinese.
Nah let them fester in their irrelevant corner of the internet. It's just a bunch of smelly female flips, chinks, and fat white teenagers. The mainstream e-celeb space is mostly on doki's side and any possible e-celeb alllies that share their politics are either too busy sperging about Israel-Palestine (Hasan) or accidentally exposing his degeneracy (Vaush).

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

I'm glad she's starting Tex Murphy games, Mean Streets will be kino but they only really get super funny starting from Under a Killing Moon onwards. Prior to that, they're mostly played straight (and first game is quite janky despite being ambitious)

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
:BijouBijou:

I wonder what talk pages they will look at, should be fun.
edit: even better they are roleplaying as 2 retards arguing. :BibooPopcorn:

Last edited:

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Nah let them fester in their irrelevant corner of the internet. It's just a bunch of smelly female flips, chinks, and fat white teenagers. The mainstream e-celeb space is mostly on doki's side and any possible e-celeb alllies that share their politics are either too busy sperging about Israel-Palestine (Hasan) or accidentally exposing his degeneracy (Vaush).
You are right about that now I think about it.

Last edited:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Juni I am begging you on my hands and knees I cannot handle this

20240225_202841.jpg

Tubedude

Also don’t go into that website because lots of weird people are posting yaoi hentai
It's their "defense tech" against outsiders. Think of like a squid squirting ink, but instead it's fujos spam posting their yaoi hentai folder content.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
rule of thumb:

"just because you can do something, doesn't mean you should"

sure, you can endlessly post about Hexa, within reason - just as much as other users can post their disapproval/disagreement of such spam
Rich, coming from you. :whatastory:
I will continue posting about my oshi here, until we get a Hexaposting thread. I don't care if other people hate it.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Bug Eater

Nina befriended the Luxiem boys before they blew up, so when they did, her comments section of the dox site became the site's "general discussion" thread, such as it is. No I don't fully understand why either.
I'm pretty sure they did it out of disrespect - reminder that the doxsisters complaining about mean Doki fans also wrote The Nina Kosaka Bitch Catalogue and spread it around on twitter (and that's really only the tip of the iceberg compared to sending death threats and shit like that). Who needs antis when you have fans like this.

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
Some girl is trying to get up the Master Duel ladder.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Rich, coming from you. :whatastory:
I will continue posting about my oshi here, until we get a Hexaposting thread. I don't care if other people hate it.

...well, can't say I didn't try to help you out.

in other news, Mori P3R stream moved by a day because of hotel issues, so no Pink Woman tonight - stream link is still below, but around 26.5 hours from now:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
You know Axel is gonna say some shit, hope he lets some juicy stuff slip.

lol yup zero fucks given. Glad to see these Matrix rejects-looking dorks are still friends.

Rpr will foever be the 5th member of Tempus

gfTqVOrN_o.png

Summary anon if anyone cares if their oshi came up in a Kiara tangent, I couldn't watch it all today

dd
I thought that was the trip that Keekiara mentioned that was happening soon until I was it will be on the 5th of May, probably something else is happening I hope she meets Biboo.
She talked about it yesterday as well, that mysterious trip should already have happened this weekend
But it didn't, she didn't specify why, but its clear that its a management set thing, and they pushed it back a bit for whatever reason
Still no schedule next week because now she isn't sure when exactly management wants her to hop in the plane
Has nothing to do with both Thailand, that stuff wasn't known until today and the dates don't match up

She is going to Japan next month so maybe all the unsuccessful EN idols turned vtubers will be hanging out.
Depending on how long Pomu is there, and if FWMC have time with all the busy moving house stuff, chances are good
But Kiara will likely be there only very short, she said she doesn't want to be away for long this time around, so only 1 -1,5 weeks

also idk if those were posted here already, but AmeSame are or will soon be on the move as well
HkwvtLGB_o.png

Xm0YEV2d_o.png

Last edited:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
...well, can't say I didn't try to help you out.
For the record, I think a Hexaposting thread could probably survive now. She wasn't on the forum at the time of the vote, but now I think the results would be different.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
For the record, I think a Hexaposting thread could probably survive now. She wasn't on the forum at the time of the vote, but now I think the results would be different.

with all due respect, we would be the only ones posting in it, so no

RiverBear

"I want Gura's and Yuko's fans"
She's shit out of luck - Chumpedos are notorious for not watching other Vtubers outside of Gura

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
with all due respect, we would be the only ones posting in it, so no
We have a couple people besides us that would probably post in it. The main concern is how badly do people hate the Hexaposting in the general thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom