"So it's all vegan? So if... two vegetarians get into a fight, is it still called 'a beef'? - desk slam - "Pipkin Pippa's Dad

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Ok that was too dumb of a joke
2024 hit with the 2nd vtuber suicide case. And it's only february.

Eileen posting suicide note on twitter

Suddenly, but this is a farewell letter. I believe I will die soon. I have been defrauded by a Chinese man and subjected to threats of over 20 million yen in unpaid amounts and 40 million yen if I don't quietly accept it.

Due to numerous threats from this Chinese man, I can no longer live without medication. While the medication is effective, I feel drowsy, and when its effects wear off, I am overwhelmed by panic and anxiety, leading to suicidal impulses.

[Details] In 2022, I established a VTuber agency called "H," and the agency's annual revenue reached 100 million yen. However, I fell seriously ill and sold the agency to a man I met in Shenzhen, China. He belonged to China's super-rich class (his father is the head of a state-owned enterprise, and his mother is one of the leaders of the Fujian Provincial Government), and I trusted him.

However, after the sale (post-closing), for a year and a half, he continuously withheld payments from the livestreamers (I was covering for him) and consistently insulted them. (Examples: "All livestreamers have small brains, stupid pitches. Trash like them can't survive in society." "Small-brained." "These people have low EQ." "I want to fire them," etc. Too many to list, so please forgive the omission.)

Moreover, until now in 2024, despite promises and signed contracts, he has never provided me with a profit and loss statement. Currently, he owes me over 20 million yen. I have urged him several times due to financial insecurity, but he has consistently evaded with excuses like "Wait," "In a few days," "I caught a cold, wait a few days," and recently, when I demanded payment again, he resorted to threatening me.

Examples: "I will make you suffer." "I hate you, so I'll do anything." "I'll make a big fuss." "Do you know what will happen?" "Don't think it'll be over even if you go to court," etc.

Afterward, he added, "If you don't like that, settle for half," "Come on, decide quickly, or the amount will decrease rapidly," and other threats. I have completely broken down mentally, and now I can't survive without medication. (The worst condition in my life, and when the medication's effects fade, suicidal thoughts arise.)

He has previously mentioned things like "Using a slightly expensive method, making companies write defamatory remarks on bulletin boards" and "manipulating public opinion." Feeling my life is threatened in an unsolvable way, I have sought advice from several lawyers.

They have told me that it is "very advantageous," "there is little the other party (Chinese man) can do," but also mentioned that "even if you win in court, you cannot seize assets," and questioned, "Is he even at his address in China?" "Is that address genuine?" Essentially, I am told that I have no choice but to accept the situation. I can no longer live. I can't protect what needs protection.

I am consulting the police about the threats, but I don't know to what extent the Japanese police will respond. Surely, no one will help me. I probably won't be alive soon. Some may say, "This is China risk," "This is what Chinese people do," but it's not that kind of issue. By exposing his actions, anyone could potentially suffer the same harm. I hope the information can be useful even after I'm gone.

In conclusion, even if I succumb to the threats and end my life, my only regret is my family. Please, if there is someone who can help, help.
Eileen
Archive
Who else thought 2024 couldnt be worse than 2023 :calidrinking:

Eileen doesn't have the best track record so I believe half of it. If everything is true, doesn't japan have healthcare that would help her in some way and also imagine being so retarded to sell your company for a IOU note. At least the retards at smosh got stocks that were worth dick after :whatastory:

DanishCookies

I have been defrauded by a Chinese man and subjected to threats of over 20 million yen in unpaid amounts and 40 million yen if I don't quietly accept it.
Irresponsible_unima-032837.jpg

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

This is quite possibly the perfect Proctor post. Chef's kiss.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
you know i may not like eileen due to how she fucked moe over but damn what the fuck

UberSoldat

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

USS IOWA

Yo does anyone know whose roommate this is? If she even has a roommate?

Awoogers

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Proctor is a #MeToo case waiting to happen
Some indie is going to post discord dms from him trying to send her a fluffy fox tail someday

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
You are NOT ready for Femboy Filian

What's the difference?
You're right, now Filian is just embracing her true identity as a Filipino Boy

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

I dont think dtto is a roomate, she is just a JP Apex streamer who was signed to an org at some point

Ironic considering recent events but she just did a cover of Nijisanji's ILUNA debut song with RPR and others last October

Awoogers

shes one of selens good friends during her time in niji and has had good collabs with rpr as well those collabs were one of my favorites

shes a reincarnation of Qu

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
say happy birthday to super paripi mangaka hiizaki gamma now

USS IOWA

I dont think dtto is a roomate, she is just a JP Apex streamer who was signed to an org at some point

Ironic considering recent events but she just did a cover of Nijisanji's ILUNA debut song with RPR and others last October

shes one of selens good friends during her time in niji and has had good collabs with rpr as well those collabs were one of my favorites

shes a reincarnation of Qu

Oh so that's why she seems too familiar to me, I thought she was some with an another profile in a corpo

Top Bottom