"gacha games are poison. i like poison 🥹"Kevin 'Sakana' Li

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Also as a phasefag I'm contractually obligated to post this genuine banter between talent and CEO in light of recent events in the vtuber community

Ahh, that explains this tweet:

Archive

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Also as a phasefag I'm contractually obligated to post this genuine banter between talent and CEO in light of recent events in the vtuber community

Your ceo is playing Momento Mori.. gameplay is auto battler bs but has pretty songs..

edit: "gameplay"

Last edited:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Kulaku Lie with a new model.

VSpo's Beni with ASMR "test run"

Dokibird has a brand new reference sheet

Edit: Goddamn it, is there a bigger clock?

If you were any later you'll turn into a black Niji.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Mikeneko went live 18:00 JST.

1707211507941.png

Mistakenly thought it was an impromptu stream, but it was tweeted hours ago.

Ina's did a little doodle for the sponsor partner.
GFo0lbGakAAUCg2
:sanasmile:
Art from October from the first sponsor stream.
F7ZCyDzbsAAAhg6

First Part was back in October.

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Says the guy who leeched his way to relevancy with Luxiem. What a fággot.

"Look at how wonderful the indie sphere is, you don't need a corporation other than to provide you a larger, more successful springboard to dickride up to and leap off! I spent 3 years being fucking meaningless until one homo took pity because I gave him a handy once and it incidentally made my entire career by simply greasily oozing my way into the audience of a corporation!"

Yeah sure. Make it to where you are without Nijisanji and then tell people you don't need corporations.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Miguel El Gato cannot handle the stress of not being the talk of the gossip forums so she decided to execute the Final Yab and willneck herself live onstream in front of thousands of people. This is her magnum opus, her big bang, her claim to fame.
Nah, she won't do that. Miguel's a suicide baiting coward. If she's really serious then she would've done that when she got canned by Cover. She'll play the victim to get more money from her paypigs who will gladly give ot to her. Fuck Miguel, fuck Mafu, fuck Korekore and fuck all the people involved with this fäggotry.
Goddamnit, I just got done closing the Mikeneko tab on my brower, cause I thought we were all done with it. What's next, Mel going to go on a naked rampage? I'm gonna have to monitor 4 tabs?
Jesus...

Tubedude

oh, so I was right, partially

whoever ends up marrying tenma better have an iron grip on their finances
Her gacha habits might be a symptom of no sex, so the guy might not need to closely watch finances.

However, the guy will need a dick of iron and a pelvis of steel to handle Tenma's needs and survive the experience.
this is the one time I don't want negroes shilling phase, all these fucking niji fags are unstable as shit. They can stay the fuck away from phase, the current clippers are doing a fantastic job. Shill idol all you want I'm sure head jew is still paying a dollar per k views :smugrys:

At least a lot of twitter nijidrones would be ones filtered by that thread on Pippa. I really don't want the rainbow brigade that latched onto NijiEN going to phase. I really hope they just filter into an indie or two.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
SubaChocoLunaTan will be doing a 3D stream in about 40 minutes. This is the stuff I need after a day like yesterday :sanasmile:

They teased an announcement as well, which I assume is this video premiere. It's likely another group cover but I'd be very excited if it was an original song.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Pioneer

AZKi's going to learn about menheras from some rpgmaker game in an hour.

Burner of the East

Just another guy on the internet.
It's only been two months. What the fuck is going on LMAO. :whatastory:

In any case, Shiina's new outfit is cute. Uruka's new outfit is hot. New gen debuts but I don't think I can keep up anyways. Green/pink-haired menhera turns out to be literally menhera. Everyone and their mother has been doomscrolling through Twitter and speculating shit in their respective fan servers/subreddits/boards. Nijisanji EN and their fanbase has gone full Chernobyl, roof's blown off and there's radiation in the air.

What's next?

>vid related

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

archive

Yeah, she just straight up posted it without a spoiler. I sort of regret following Kiki right about now :depressedtako:

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Some big artist is getting canceled on twitter for ghosting and refusing refunds. He's Veibae's mama and he made official illust for Kiara"s mv SPARKS.

Ghost archive doesnt work for full archive thread so here"s a small archive

So one hundred years ago, at the end of the last week, there was a mention of NeonBeat getting canceled. He released a statement.

TL;DR
NeonBeat says it was not a scam.
Apologises, says he took too many commisions, was afraid to communicate, got burned out trying to jump between orders. He will contact commisioners and deliver the work.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
SubaChocoLunaTan will be doing a 3D stream in about 40 minutes. This is the stuff I need after a day like yesterday :sanasmile:

They teased an announcement as well, which I assume is this video premiere. It's likely another group cover but I'd be very excited if it was an original song.

It was an original song after all!

It's an adorable banger that plays into how chaotic they are when they get together. I hope they perform it at 5th fes.

These sweater designs are also cute as heck :shubaIapprob:
34679.png

678910.png

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom