"Whenever students say they hate a teacher, usually it means that student is an idiot! You are seriously the stupid one here. 'The best way to deal with this'? Just answer the question in one go, you really are dumb. Seriously stupid. 'They annoy me and make me crazy'? If the teacher was really that bad, other students would also complain, to the other teachers; Alas that's not the case here, you just don't like getting called out, and you imagine they're harrassing you. You're a dumbass! It's their job to call you in class, it's not as if they choose to speak to such a shithead of a student, it's their job! It's your turn and you get called, and your smartass doesn't want to answer, thus you keep getting picked, do you get it? The best way to deal with it is to grow up and do your job, that's how I see it"Gundou Mirei

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Says the guy who leeched his way to relevancy with Luxiem. What a fággot.

This fäggot sucked Luxiem's dick, swallowed their cum, took it up the ass, begged for more and is now shitting on them cos he became more popular. Fuck this fäggot.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Says the guy who leeched his way to relevancy with Luxiem. What a fággot.

Here we see a femboy who crawled his way to relevancy by being a blatant fujobait with Luxiem and riding on nijis coattails whenever he can

Now fast forward a couple months later after attaining the "best" "male" indie he just threw everyone under the bus just for that sweet sweet clout

Do reminder that this guy also had a problem with Taiwan recently or something

Goes to show that the vocal majority of indies on twitch are blatant snakes what a femboy

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Resposting from the liveposting thread since it seems like it might be relevant here:
Hexa abruptly ended stream saying she got a message that "didn't feel too good." No clue what it could be, but I hope everything is good :pippasadl:

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Resposting from the liveposting thread since it seems like it might be relevant here:

She knows too many people

Meanwhile

Brave huh

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
No kronii schedule for now, maybe she will have one later.
1707207588043.jpg

Bronze

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Found the source :SelenHAHAhere:

Did she just burn all of her money on that naked old man game that she was talking about a few days ago :whatastory:

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Found the source :SelenHAHAhere:

oh, so I was right, partially

whoever ends up marrying tenma better have an iron grip on their finances

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Since the Selen graduation notice, people have started recommending other vtuber companies to support and clip to former Niji fans. In response to this, some people are bringing back the classic "cancel Pippa" thread as a retort to not support Phase.

Archive

Archive
:pikacringe:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Since the Selen graduation notice, people have started recommending other vtuber companies to support and clip to former Niji fans. In response to this, some people are bringing back the classic "cancel Pippa" thread as a retort to not support Phase.

Archive

Archive

It always comes back to that one damn twitter thread. I'd tell them to get new material, but that would require them to watch streams.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore

Archive

Archive

if you stopped looking up everyone that mentions Pippa on twitter, you could have finished back reading by now

Salado

Grab your potassium iodide tablets! Jellnobyl is in meltdown!

3.6 roentgens implying.jpg

Bronze

Archive

Archive

Technically in Elon's twitter you can mass report and take that burner account/thread down probably :Pekora-EVILGRIN:

Clip tax

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
A rare merch drop!

(I literally just bought like 1/3 of this stuff on buyee/ebay a couple days ago for gouged prices, FUDGE. The other 2/3rds is stuff I couldn't find at least, I'm not sure if it's new or if no one was selling)
Edit: The last 6 items on the full shopping list are gacha :painpeko:

Last edited:

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Archive

Archive

this is the one time I don't want negroes shilling phase, all these fucking niji fags are unstable as shit. They can stay the fuck away from phase, the current clippers are doing a fantastic job. Shill idol all you want I'm sure head jew is still paying a dollar per k views :smugrys:
Also as a phasefag I'm contractually obligated to post this genuine banter between talent and CEO in light of recent events in the vtuber community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom