"Let's work together in bed!"Oozora Subaru

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Any coders wanna learn python with a vtuber?

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Fuck you Riku you limpdicked asshole, you took away her laughter.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I don't know, but I'm really starting to question Hexa's hatred of the Jews :annoyedpippa:
Really? I wonder why !
Screenshot_20240204-204621_X.jpg

Negzana

Kaela's Palworld stream ended. Wish she could have streamed a bit longer

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
What in the everloving fuck are you drawing, Rat?

God's Strongest Dragoon

mismatch

frz

Lap cameo in a manga

And the teams for the K4sen LoL tournament have been decided: Lap plays mid and its going to share a team with Ibrahim from Nijisanji as the ADC and the JP indie from twitch Akami Karubi as the support

Interesting that they put all the worst player in mid, well I only know laplus and aki though. Anyone of you laplus or aki fan out there, tell them a support mid (like karma, morgana) is way better than velkoz if you seriously want to win. Or a champ with great wave clear like ziggs/neeko. I saw aki picking it velkoz too and went 1/10.

Teamup of the ages

With how active bijou was seeking collab, I think bijou collabed with all of en beside gura and kronii, is there a chance gura is ghosting her invites, that's why they are so awkward on stream.
Best case scenario, bijou invite gura during her debut right before gura go awol, now 6 months has passed and she doesnt know how to reply to it.
Worst case scenario. Visible disgust. :gurafinger:
I was looking into this and it looks like it's even crazier than that for Moira. These are the most recent tweets on Moira's feed right now:

View attachment 62748

From bottom to top (forward in time):
  • "I'm going to watch the debut stream of a cute girl I found." (Link to stream)
  • Retweet of Sakura linking to her stream: "Nice to meet you! My name is Aoi Sakura"
  • Retweet of Suzuya Aki linking to her stream: "I'm watching (untranslatable cute tone markers)"
  • Retweet of Sakura's tweet linking to her stream
  • Retweet of Sakura's tweet linking to her debut cover: "Soon after this. Please give it a listen if you can"
Her last five tweets have been directing people to content made by someone who left her corpo. How bizarre. Maybe things are a lot more chill over in Niji JP land but I can't think of too many corpos who would just be okay with one of their talents doing something like this.

Well, it's currently about 8:30 AM Monday morning in Japan. I guess we'll see soon if there's going to be any fallout.
You dont get 3.4 millions view tweet in 2 hours without any falling out. Nijisisters were buttmad hurt about it. :smugmoona:
For context it took like a day for the selen's mv taken down to hit 1 million or st
Apex has been slowly falling out of the cycle. For instance, there's a pro tournament going on right now with a bunch of pros streaming their pov but Apex only has 119k viewers, nearly half of those viewers belong to pros streaming their POV of the pro league. Meanwhile LoL has one of their regular pro league games going on right now and it has 224k viewers with only 59k belonging to the LCS (the single stream for the pro game). At the same time, literally nothing is happening in Valorant and it has 95k views.

The most recent LoL world championship seemed to boost interest in the game again, especially Japan, while Apex has nothing of interest going on. As someone that hasn't played league since like season 5 (6?), I hate the game but it is definitely more entertaining to watch League than Apex because Apex involves a lot of wasted time of nothing happening. At the other hand, League has sections that matter throughout the whole game and the only parts where it's largely boring is when either everyone is playing super passive. Even if the enemy team has stomped the streamer's team, it can still be entertaining to watch them mald..
Jp streamers doesn't mald, at least the vtubers. League is ass to watch. Theirr playerbase adopting the KR culture of forfeiting normal fucking games doesn't help. Maybe it's even the koreans on the servers. In the last roberu nightmare clip I saw, 5 out of 8 games were forfeited early. In a fucking newbie lobbies. Riot also lowered the forfeit vote needed (3 out of 5) so the duo couldnt vote against it. The last stream I saw has 5 normal games getting forfeited. match. They won one and lost 2 of the none forfeited games I believe. It was ass to watch if not for mea being interesting.

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Technically still page 2434(let me cope) so I'll give you the best monkey that the company conceived

This one is special because this stream was days before her graduation

I fucking miss her bros

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I posted about her before, but I didn't archive the tweet. That was my bad. Here are some responses to what I posted.
It's that girl?
:NOWWELAUGH:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Dammit I missed the Niji page! How will I make a snarky remark now?!
chingchong.jpg

Last edited:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
What in the everloving fuck are you drawing, Rat?
This was the wrong thread, but whatever.

foto_no_exif - 2024-02-04T212259.883.jpg

Also, her sister gave birth to a new child yesterday.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Josh made an appearance in the vtuber thread a few hours ago to discuss his oshi.

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/virtual-youtubers.69525/post-17659226
Called it:

Jersh sounds pretty excited over this prospect. Finally a way for him to have a reason to become a vtuber fan?
:smugsubaru:
How wholesome. I'm not one to talk shit about a person's oshi to them, so I hope the best for him. And hey, on the plus side, and least we know this one isn't a male with a voice changer.
:smugmoona:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I posted about her before, but I didn't archive the tweet. That was my bad. Here are some responses to what I posted.
So if i understand correctly @Scoots just outed himself as a loli nipple enjoyer?

Salado

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
>this is going to be the event that's going to cause Null to stop lurking and become a regular of the vtuber thread
I mean....it's a win....right? I'm not sure.
This would be funny if the rest of the thread continues to talk about Phase and Amiya and Null just pops in every few pages with a Chantel post that goes mostly unnoticed

This is how Aviel poach sad girls you thought i was joking but this is how it start
Poor Riro, got the axe for partying with the wrong manager

:Katta-Semetic-Content:

Also important

Bonus

Last edited:

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

Eimi really likes the guerilla
Says she's going till Uruka stream

Status
Not open for further replies.