"I don't wanna be a WEIRDO!"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
My new favorite sperg spot to lurk in for vtuber autism (Varis) has had 1 new post

View attachment 62736

That is all

Motherfuckers really thinking they can get a shot at a corpo girl as an unemployed nobody. :smugselen: If your only means of getting a woman's attention is to throw money at them and hope they fall in love with your account balance, you're going to get rightly milked like the cow you are.

Going to numberfag for a bit but Orcboy kinda fucked himself over. View attachment 62738
He would get easily 1k CCV with a healthy dose of donos superchats and memberships. Even passive ones from other people that would just support for the sake of supporting Stars despite maybe not even watching.

He's got ~440ccv reported on Youtube and we all know how numbers get weird there. I blame more the fairly niche title than anything, yeah it's 40k but still.

after reading through some of the varis posts i dont think a number of these autists are necessarily posting about boyfriend rrats because they're unicorns but to call any fan of the vtuber a cuck

They wouldn't do it if they weren't cucks themselves. They're impelled to do this because they want the vussy but they want to be sure their target is pure and untouched. Once they find out that's not the case, it's a situation of "I was only pretending to be retarded!" and now anyone else that might be interested in a cuck because in their mind, you can only watch a female entertainer because you want to fuck them.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Motherfuckers really thinking they can get a shot at a corpo girl as an unemployed nobody. :smugselen: If your only means of getting a woman's attention is to throw money at them and hope they fall in love with your account balance, you're going to get rightly milked like the cow you are.
after reading through some of the varis posts i dont think a number of these autists are necessarily posting about boyfriend rrats because they're unicorns but to call any fan of the vtuber a cuck

braindoko

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Plap Plap Plap.png

Very cool, Katta.
Onolumi is listening to Kojimbo's cassette tape simulator.

Drunken OL Supermeche being parasocial with her chat.

EDIT: Meche has just admitted to using an AI chatbot of Kuja as her therapist.

Purely statistically speaking, it's kind of weird that we got three bilingual EN/JP vtubers that are all into retrogames and have since made their their own retrogame vtubing circle.

I mean, what are the chances? These people don't exactly grow on trees.
My new favorite sperg spot to lurk in for vtuber autism (Varis) has had 1 new post

View attachment 62736

That is all
>big tiddy goth girlfriend
>boyfriend
Like, no shit?

Me, btw

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
He would get easily 1k CCV with a healthy dose of donos superchats and memberships. Even passive ones from other people that would just support for the sake of supporting Stars despite maybe not even watching.
he has always more on youtube, since the implementation of the dual streaming rule he stream in both

kanpainiggi

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Tonight it is once again chinchilla time come see the cutest chinchilla in all her glory

Clips

1707079227320.png

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
This dude should consider backflipping.

Going to numberfag for a bit but Orcboy kinda fucked himself over. View attachment 62738

Aki was playing the other day. Spent 9 hours playing and she wasnt doing too well.
He simulcasts on Youtube. He does perfectly fine, imo, especially for playing a non-FOTM RPG. About where people (or at least me) expected him to land after settling.

foto_no_exif - 2024-02-04T155430.310.jpgfoto_no_exif - 2024-02-04T155425.595.jpg

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Rin is premiering her 2nd orisong which would then be followed by a zatsu afterwards

We are eating good

Edit: oh shit it's a Splatoon themed orisong
Edit2: gin on stream

Last edited:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Played the fuck out of this back in the day. Also several years after the day. Also also a couple decades after the day. Good fucking fun (but fuck the rooftop levels).

I wonder if the Japanese version is censored any, and if so, if Onolumi has a uncensored version. Guess we'll see based on the blood...
It's highly unlikely for Onolumi to bother getting a local physical release instead of one from digital distribution as prior to streaming she wasn't that much of a gamer. Carmageddon 2's retail version will not work on modern Windows systems uncracked either.
Kunai is back.

The reason for her hiatus was because she injured her right hand, it was nerve damage. She hasn't fully recovered yet but the treatment is working well. The recovery for her injury was taking some time and she was feeling a bit emo about it but apparently, these last days have been very good, so she's not feeling emo anymore. She feels happy and grateful that other EN members were so nice to her during her recovery, people like Vivi, Maria and Millie were messaging her constantly asking if she was feeling well or if she wanted to hangout on VC. She's happy too that the nakarats kept waiting for her return and she wishes to stream more regularly.

So what did she really get stealth suspended for?:zaionwhatsgoingon:
Purely statistically speaking, it's kind of weird that we got three bilingual EN/JP vtubers that are all into retrogames and have since made their their own retrogame vtubing circle.

All of them are regularly posted in /vrt/, /vt/'s retro game general, and there's a very significant overlap in their viewerbases for obvious niche reasons. People talk and recommend them to each other as well.

Upcoming mousepad merch

Spidercat

Remote bucko hugs

..yeah

Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Kronii getting all fancy now

A rare shot of IRyS in school, right before she started doing drugs and ruining her life

Teamup of the ages

httn

Hag enthusiast

Hag recognize Hag.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Kronii getting all fancy now

You know, I don't like Kronii's base design that much, but when you put it like that... :smugselen: I still don't, looks even more awkward as fuck in more realistic sizing and those bahonkadinglydonkers would be absolutely dangling without some kind of support unless she's got some double-sided tape of the gods. She is Korean though, so chances are she'd just get them surgically altered to reduce the hang and end up with some uncannily pert creamcannons.

Facts. We've seen video proof.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
This indie I don't remember subscribing to is debuting any idea who she is?

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

httn

Hag enthusiast
This indie I don't remember subscribing to is debuting any idea who she is?

Searching the channel id gives me this wiki page. looks like she was previously known as Kurai Koinushi, seems to "redebut" every few months with a new model.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom