"Get with the times. We don't - we don't like real women anymore. 'What do you mean, these virtual women go online and make money while I have to spend 3 hours putting my makeup on' Yup. Get over it, whore. Your days are over. Your womb is drying up. My womb is eternal. hahaHAHA"Shondo

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
i always say this but i really like rin and gins dynamic

also have this gin laughing heartily to her daughters blunder

Last edited:

chihirogumi

image.png

Two of her genmates, Suzuya Aki & Moira retweeted her debut stream on their nijisanji twitter account, which likely funneled viewers into her stream
If you don't see them streaming for the next 2 weeks, they might got selen-ed
Also not a great sign, they might already be on the way out. Maybe there's a queue even in NijiJP.
Archive

Yeah I noticed a loud minority of JP antis/critics being butthurt about her reincarnating so soon, but the girl's gotta eat too. She probably can't afford to take a hiatus after graduating. They're also upset that Aki and Moira tweeted about her debut, but not about the Niji anniversary, to which I say, so? Those are true friends right there. I hope they could reunite someday.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Towa is taking a month to go on break, from tomorrow until March 8th. She's been having nasal issues for a while so she wants to rest her body and relax.

But before that, she updated her emotes and posted a wallpaper for members.
4376892.jpg

And she talked about her plans on stream earlier:
  • Her body in general hasn't been doing well. Besides her nose problems, her eyes have been hurting a lot.
  • While she's starting her break now, she still has a week of lessons and work stuff to do before she can actually relax.
  • After that, she doesn't really have anything planned. She's not sure if she's gonna travel or just chill at home. Kinda wants to laze around but she'll see.
  • Confirmed she won't be going back to her parents' place unfortunately.
  • There will be a sponsored stream at some point but she doesn't know when.
  • Wants to see what movies are out and watch them. Also plans to go to an onsen.
  • Wants to play Palworld offstream, practice SF6 again :shubaIapprob: get better at Valo and try out LoL :painpeko:
  • Her friends have been playing all kinds of games and even invited her to play together, which is why she's getting interested. But her priority will always be if she likes them or not. Towa can only go at her own pace.
  • Looked up zoos to potentially visit and saw the Nasu Animal Kingdom.
  • She'll be posting shorts every Wednesday and Saturday until she comes back.
  • She knows it'll be lonely for both her and us but she'll make sure she gets better, enjoys her time off, comes back and tells us what she was doing with a smile.
Her nose has been bothering her for months now and 5th fes is coming up so I'm glad she's taking this time to recover.

But man, a whole month of no Towa :faunacry:

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Towa is taking a month to go on break, from tomorrow until March 8th. She's been having nasal issues for a while so she wants to rest her body and relax.

4376892.jpg

• Her body in general hasn't been doing well. Besides her nose problems, her eyes have been hurting a lot.
  • While she's starting her break now, she still has a week of lessons and work stuff to do before she can actually relax.
  • After that, she doesn't really have anything planned. She's not sure if she's gonna travel or just chill at home. Kinda wants to laze around but she'll see.
  • Wants to see what movies are out and watch them. Also plans to go to an onsen.
  • Wants to play Palworld offstream, practice SF6 again :shubaIapprob: get better at Valo and try out LoL :painpeko:
  • Her friends have been playing all kinds of games and even invited her to play together, which is why she's getting interested. But her priority will always be if she likes them or not. Towa can only go at her own pace.
  • She knows it'll be lonely for both her and us but she'll make sure she gets better, enjoys her time off, comes back and tells us what she was doing with a smile.
Her nose has been bothering her for months now and 5th fes is coming up so I'm glad she's taking this time to recover.

:crushface:Just a month? Pathetic.
- El Chumcucko Crush

Koros Apogee

Delutaya is streaming on twitch playing Valorant with another vtuber named Usami Myun.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
chances are a lot of EN viewers are actually in the same areas they are especially if they're canadian, since you can literally only be in one of 2 places more often than not.

Three. They're either GTA, Montreal or Richmond. If someone isn't from one of these areas, they're a statistical anomaly.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
As you pointed out on Discord, Kuri seems to have ripped this video and reposted it on his YouTube channel:

@Kuri Rinji, we might need to have a bit of a talk about you using this site's content without attribution. I didn't say anything beyond subtle hints when you did a full stream just reading through my AkioAIR OP almost word-for-word but maybe I should have. At least put something like "Thanks to X over on The Virtual Asylum" in the description or something.

I don't mind dramafaggotry on principle since, on a base level, we are a dramafag forum; but just lifting the video wholesale for easy views is gay. Stop being gay @Kuri Rinji. I'm not sure why the "original video" link is a link to your own video about this shit, rather than the actual source.
Not surprised a dramaYamanba steals shit for their own channels
Some steal money, some steal other people's work aint that right Rinji?
Ok, guys, calm down. Literally all I did was use yt-dlp to archive a chunk of Vaush's video and upload it to the forum. It took me all of two minutes and I really don't give a shit that Kuri lifted the clip and put it on YouTube. It isn't stealing from the forum and I don't need credit. Jesas.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Kunai is back.

The reason for her hiatus was because she injured her right hand, it was nerve damage. She hasn't fully recovered yet but the treatment is working well. The recovery for her injury was taking some time and she was feeling a bit emo about it but apparently, these last days have been very good, so she's not feeling emo anymore. She feels happy and grateful that other EN members were so nice to her during her recovery, people like Vivi, Maria and Millie were messaging her constantly asking if she was feeling well or if she wanted to hangout on VC. She's happy too that the nakarats kept waiting for her return and she wishes to stream more regularly.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Ok, guys, calm down. Literally all I did was use yt-dlp to archive a chunk of Vaush's video and upload it to the forum. It took me all of two minutes and I really don't give a shit that Kuri lifted the clip and put it on YouTube. It isn't stealing from the forum and I don't need credit. Jesas.
As they say... never get offended on behalf of someone else.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Saya just went live with some PVZ. She's sleepy and sounds very cute this morning :koronehappyl:

httn

Hag enthusiast
Onolumi is listening to Kojimbo's cassette tape simulator.

Drunken OL Supermeche being parasocial with her chat.

EDIT: Meche has just admitted to using an AI chatbot of Kuja as her therapist.

Last edited:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

4376892.jpg

Time to rrat she is going to hang with rpr and the other homos that are in japan right now, sorry unicorns the demon is to based for pathetic idols rules

braindoko

Reina is starting a horror game, her genmates Miel and Taring joined unprompted to protect her

frz

YUuusha04 released another highly edited video about Miko, didn't know what it is just by the title but it turned out to be a miko's highlight documentary. Since he's a micomet shipper half of it is micomet but very interesting watch if you have the time.

Jesus how dead is apex. Looks like Towa's team finished 2nd in a something called Kinakocup but noone bothered clipping it. The clippers went for this random convo in the same stream instead. Tl;dr towa is getting disconnected from her friends for not playing league and valorant, and nobody wants to touch apex ranked.

In another apex related news the final Shibuyahal custom was held, this is a weekly tournament aimed to promote Apex by ShibuyaHal, has been running since 2020. Because of dwindling interest in Apex, he has decided to finally kill it off for good following the death of Apex in VSaikyo & CRCup. Matsuri team claimed the final match champion. To top it off she snatched it off Chihiro's team. Just to let nijisanji fan's down one last time.

Jesus christ 22k total stream views, how fucking dead is this game. This is literally hitting NijiEN vod views numbers.

Chii-chan will be participating in her very last ShibuyaHAL Apex custom. The title of her video translated: [APEX] Thank you for everything until now ~ Cotton WIN ~ [Nijisanji/Chihiro Yuuki]

Her team: Shibuya HAL, her, and Sumire Kaga
View attachment 61758

Outside of random Ollie collabs, this game might finally stay dead for good. Unless Selen got out of prison and make another tournament, which is unlikely. I wonder if she can actually pull off holo/niji participant when she inevitably joins VShojo/as an indie or just outright stopped doing tournaments.

Last edited:

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

YUuusha04 released another highly edited video about Miko, didn't know what it is just by the title but it turned out to be a miko's highlight documentary. Since he's a micomet shipper half of it is micomet but very interesting watch if you have the time.

Jesus how dead is apex. Looks like Towa's team finished 2nd in a something called Kinakocup but noone bothered clipping it. The clippers went for this random convo in the same stream instead. Tl;dr towa is getting disconnected from her friends for not playing league and valorant, and nobody wants to touch apex ranked.

In another apex related news the final Shibuyahal custom was held, this is a weekly tournament aimed to promote Apex by ShibuyaHal, has been running since 2020. Because of dwindling interest in Apex, he has decided to finally kill it off for good following the death of Apex in VSaikyo & CRCup. Matsuri team claimed the final match champion. To top it off she snatched it off Chihiro's team. Just to let nijisanji fan's down one last time.

Jesus christ 22k total stream views, how fucking dead is this game. This is literally hitting NijiEN vod views numbers.

Outside of random Ollie collabs, this game might finally stay dead for good. Unless Selen got out of prison and make another tournament, which is unlikely. I wonder if she can actually pull off holo/niji participant when she inevitably joins VShojo/as an indie or just outright stopped doing tournaments.

Good riddance
Although it had the unitended boon of not poisoning Titanfall with live service slop and making fans make a server browser for 2 instead

Bronze

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
My new favorite sperg spot to lurk in for vtuber autism (Varis) has had 1 new post

Screenshot_20240204_120153_Brave.jpg

That is all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom