"I am Dorink!!!"Inugami Korone

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salado

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
I agree, but also I "get it" as to why they do it. If you knew of a a solid chuuba who got fucked over by yet another incompetent corpo for [zero support, marketing, actively sabotaging chuuba's projects, etc.] why wouldn't you want them to join Hololive or Phase? Imagine what they could do with actual support!
I get that, I don't have an issue with the discussion of "what if". It just just gets obnoxious when every discussion devolves mindlessly to "SAVE THEM" spamming. Especially in regards to people like Selen, where joining another VTuber corpo may not even make sense.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Wasn't there a rrat about Lisa being creeped out by Sakana liking an old "meat" post of hers?

If so probably doesn't help that he sourced a sound alike clone for Gen 3.

Bronze

Unrelated, but this is honestly one of the most annoying parts of the Phase and Holo communities. Any time some drama happens it is just "SAVE THIS POOR SOULS, YAGOO/FISHMAN" with absolutely no consideration as to whether the related parties would even want that. I don't blame VTubers who get annoyed and soured by it.
Industry standard at this point. Vshojo changed their outlook entirely simply by doing that. Phase grew using that. Idol's best singer got in through that. Too many corpos imploding means there's always worthy ex-corpo talent to consider as well.

Holo community memeing about it is the weirdest, as they don't seem to do that at all, yet they are mentioned constantly. And when you post things about holo and it spreads, its essentially everywhere

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I get that, I don't have an issue with the discussion of "what if". It just just gets obnoxious when every discussion devolves mindlessly to "SAVE THEM" spamming. Especially in regards to people like Selen, where joining another VTuber corpo may not even make sense.
Yeah it's specially bad when it makes no fucking sense and it's obviously just a cope/agency worship. You CAN speculate, but speculation requires evidence and not just "I like this agency, therefore everyone should be in it" even as a Holodrone I acknowledge that some people just won't join my favorite agency, either because it would be a downgrade, their content creation style doesn't fit in or it isn't in their best interest to do so.

And adding to that I have already said that I would prefer new blood joining instead of the same 100 or so chuubas trading corpos over and over, when that happens we will know we have reached peak medium stagnation.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
With Selen it really depends on how much she wants to put in. I know she handled much of the setting up for the tournaments and her B-day celebration was out of her own pocket so she definitely is willing to do the work and spend money to ensure it's done right. Any corpo would be lucky to have someone so proactive in setting up events but at the same time if she's doing so much work on her own she doesn't really need their help. She's a big enough name and well liked in the community, if she goes indie she'll do great.

Edit: I was rewatching her Vampire Survivors stream to see if she had any idea there'd be a problem with the MV (she seemed excited and not at all worried) and she talked about how she had like 4 collabs coming up and all but one involved people from other corpos and indies. She was also supposed to have something special at the end of the year she was excited about that we will probably never get.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

She WILL be Japanese.
Clara and Fuwamoco are part of that "100% white girls dedicated to gaslighting themselves into thinking they're Japanese"

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Clara and Fuwamoco are part of that "100% white girls dedicated to gaslighting themselves into thinking they're Japanese"
They wanna eat da dogs instead of fucking them?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
#Makeourgirlswhiteagain

They saw that all the whites were scouring the far east to save the white race so they came up with a diabolical plan to fill the far east with actual white women.

Bronze

She was also supposed to have something special at the end of the year she was excited about that we will probably never get.
Something different than cover? More I learn, worse it gets. :depressedtako:
At least Pomu had some bittersweet conclusion, this is just sad. Hope she really gets out next month.

God's Strongest Dragoon

They saw that all the whites were scouring the far east to save the white race so they came up with a diabolical plan to fill the far east with actual white women.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Considering how many people here actually thought that Ally and Sally were hafus, I'd say that they've pretty much succeeded at turning Japanese.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Here is Kilia's Unarchived Karaoke Stream.
Kilia Kurayami Ch. 【EIEN Project】-【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE _ 歌枠】It's 3AM but i'm WIDE AWAKE!-zkfaSy...jpg
Mega Link - Kilia Kurayami - 【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE _ 歌枠】It's 3AM but i'm WIDE AWAKE!-zkfaSy6CoxQ-20240202
Mega Link - My Archived Videos

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I'll say it again. If you disregard a decent business opportunity just because a bunch of negroes memeing online you're a retard that doesn't deserve success. I hope lisa didn't skip on the invader boat due to poachbeggers because the girl would probably have a lot more support than what she has now.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Considering how many people here actually thought that Ally and Sally were hafus, I'd say that they've pretty much succeeded at turning Japanese.
I honestly wouldn't fault anyone looking at Ally and Sally's IRL pictures and making that mistake, I don't know if it's makeup or if they're animorphs, shit's deceiving as all Hell.
I'll say it again. If you disregard a decent business opportunity just because a bunch of negroes memeing online you're a retard that doesn't deserve success. I hope lisa didn't skip on the invader boat due to poachbeggers because the girl would probably have a lot more support than what she has now.
Yeah, look at Muyu and see how much she's grown. Her sub numbers may be a fraction of what her PL was but a lot of those were dead accounts and her CCV is massively higher.

Bronze

I hope lisa didn't skip on the invader boat due to poachbeggers because the girl would probably have a lot more support than what she has now.
As long as she hasn't burned bridges completely with Phase, invader is still an option. The only problem, if she cares at least, is they have many additional singers now, so she may not be "top priority" anymore.

angry sushi

Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Fuwawa and Mococo birthday messages. :sanasmile:
GFUC-IybQAAHycQ

GFZnFdwawAAJwS3

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
>decide to check out the KF post after not going on KF for like 2 weeks
>see that the Blackjack fag has been shitting up the vtuber thread with more random rrats and posting schizorants from /vt/ as if they're facts

So did the retard get banned from the varis too or something?
Last post on wednesday on Varis, last seen yesterday at around almost exactly 24 hours from now

The post was some schizoposting about GEEGA from VSJ having a BF yab that she calls maintenance

https://varishangout.com/index.php?...e-boyfriend-streamers-content.1709/post-23423

Lots of "recent" (October since their thread is dead) discussion seems to mainly focus about BF yabs and schizoposting about one guying Snuffy (the piss raccon hoe) mostly from Blackjack. Apparently they believe Layna Lazar Link is in a relationship with Tomato from Criken2's friend group, and that Selen was getting together with some apex player called nocturnal

Their main vtuber thread is pretty much just deranged shipping schizoposts everytime members of the opposite sex interact, and alot of shit directly "sourced" from /vt/, with no real archives posted for proof

As an example of the shipping rrats, here are a couple of those posted there as fact with the only source being /vt/
Geega X Tony
Selen X Nocturnal
Layna X Tomato
Snuffy X Corpse Husband
Juniper Actias X Surefour
Filian X Rekson

I have not checked their other lewdtuber threads but im assuming its going to be more of the same

Edit: Slight correction, their main vtuber sections is divided between multiple threads, most popular is their Vshojo thread (mostly /vt/ schizoposting), the bf yab thread (what i confused for their main thread and detailed above, mostly focused ln VSJ and Snuffy again) and a Phase Connect drama thread, which started in early 2023 with Pippa's infamous night where she sadgirl posted after getting a flood of money and is just regurgitated posts from a recent happening, alongside general info.

Tl;dr one man schizoposting done by mostly blackjack regurgitating /vt/ posts like he has apparently been doing on the farms, i have not checked out his farms posting but im assuming its Nolan style mass reposts between Varis and Kiwi (edit: pretty much, he reposted the noct x selen /vt/ posts there and got negrated to hell)

Last edited:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
>decide to check out the KF post after not going on KF for like 2 weeks
>see that the Blackjack fag has been shitting up the vtuber thread with more random rrats and posting schizorants from /vt/ as if they're facts

So did the retard get banned from the varis too or something?
Their main vtuber thread is pretty much just deranged shipping schizoposts everytime members of the opposite sex interact, and alot of shit directly "sourced" from /vt/, with no real archives posted for proof
For example
Geega X Tony
Selen X Nocturnal
Layna X Tomato
Snuffy X Corpse Husband
Juniper Actias X Surefour
Filian X Rekson
He has an amazing post from a few days ago where he parrots some /vt/ rrat that Selen's fans are going to turn against her for "cheating" on them (by playing apex) with Nocturnal, and he concludes she deserves this future hate.
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/virtual-youtubers.69525/post-17628439

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom