"I can't return a baby like it's a peloton I didn't use for 2 months"Juniper Heartstrings

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wrp

1706941936179.png

Violence!

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Lisa becoming increasingly menhera over the last year wasn't on my bingo card. It feels like she sadposts atleast twice a week nowadays..

So the salvation remains incomplete.
There's no way fishman didn't offer Lisa a spot I like her bit if she unironicaly rejected it cause she got ass blasted about people telling her to sign on to phase she can't blame anyone but herself

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
General thread time

Of course it's fucking dog hours for her first karaoke

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Salado

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Wigger-jumpscare arc continues as she is gonna collab with Kanade in 4 hours.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Catching up on hambone clips, and I'm absolutely dying at him not knowing who Gura is. Checks out given he's a newfag to vtubing and she's not exactly been around much though.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
There's no way fishman didn't offer Lisa a spot I like her bit if she unironicaly rejected it cause she got ass blasted about people telling her to sign on to phase she can't blame anyone but herself
I'd imagine Lisa is on the shortlist of Phasefriends who, if they texted him at 3 A.M. asking to talk, he'd do so. I don't know if she got put off by poachbegging, honestly. In recent memory of Phasefriends, only Nyaru had a notably hostile reaction to it.

The situation with the survivors is kinda sad. Dizzy apparently doesn't talk to any of the Tsunderia survivors outside of Phase. Miori doesn't want to publicly associate with any of them apparently (Ember, etc.). Amiya seemingly got soured on Phase by the poachbegging and is seemingly being happy as an indie with Onolumi and Meche as her retrogamer girlfriends.

If you compare Lisa from 2021-2022 to post-Tsunderia collapse, it is sad to see her light and optimism being diminished (comparatively). Lisa has a number of friends in Phase besides Pippa. Her deteriorating mental health due to various factors (I don't know if that's an exaggeration anymore sadly) makes me wish she'd just stop sad girling and looking through the window as former Tsunderia girls are doing well in Phase.

Maybe someone who follows her closely could weigh in, but surely she can't be carrying guilt over what happened to Tsunderia.. right? Kinda seems like a lot of them are carrying mental baggage over that.

Also, didn't Meru have a breakdown over Tsunderia squandering everything last year before going on hiatus? Add another sad girl to the list..

Last edited:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Lisa Makoh singing at 6PM JST.

Her collab with Enma Ruri a few days ago was fun. After the first song Enma sperged about Fate Extra CCC and urged Makoh to play for more than 10 minutes. Their solo attempts of I Beg You (Enma) and Brave Shine (Makoh) are worth listening. Also it seems the eggplant emotes for Enma isn't because she likes eggplants but might be her love for Nasuverse.

774inc's Shisui Kiki continuing Blue Archive story at 7PM JST.

This time going to Millennium for the game development department.

Clip of VSpo's Kogara Toto training for Street Fighter 6.

VSpo members getting the electric shock treatment.

Sasuga Beni.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Clown Penis

Early Adopter
That depends, how attractive is she?
I'd imagine she's at least a Yuri/10. Yuri you stupid cunt, etc.
"You ever notice how the people who get mad a me for calling others Nazi's are they themselves Nazi's?"

Because according to this femboy everyone is a Nazi. Didn't he call fucking Destiny one?
I don't know about everyone else here, but when I get called a Nazi I have to suppress the urge to stand, firmly setting my jaw, while sieg heil'ing besides the Rhine and responding with "Das Reich."

The Rratarded Alt

poachbegging
Unrelated, but this is honestly one of the most annoying parts of the Phase and Holo communities. Any time some drama happens it is just "SAVE THIS POOR SOULS, YAGOO/FISHMAN" with absolutely no consideration as to whether the related parties would even want that. I don't blame VTubers who get annoyed and soured by it.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
This Clara girl is really chasing the idol dream like Pomu and Kiara, praying for her success.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
This karaoke is so wholesome and precious. I can't believe there are people on this Earth who AREN'T WATCHING THIS GOOD SHIT!
I don't like babyvoice, simple as that.
Unrelated, but this is honestly one of the most annoying parts of the Phase and Holo communities. Any time some drama happens it is just "SAVE THIS POOR SOULS, YAGOO/FISHMAN" with absolutely no consideration as to whether the related parties would even want that. I don't blame VTubers who get annoyed and soured by it.
Meh Holo doesn't poach (nowadays) and anyone who tells you otherwise is a tard.

Clown Penis

Early Adopter
I agree, but also I "get it" as to why they do it. If you knew of a a solid chuuba who got fucked over by yet another incompetent corpo for [zero support, marketing, actively sabotaging chuuba's projects, etc.] why wouldn't you want them to join Hololive or Phase? Imagine what they could do with actual support!

It's also a matter of tactfully approaching or encouraging your oshii(s) to want better for themselves. These are very sad girls after all.

The Rratarded Alt

Meh Holo doesn't poach (nowadays) and anyone who tells you otherwise is a tard.
I don't have issues with the act of poaching. I mean when the community starts spamming about it on Twitter. Like, half of what was spammed on Twitter was about Yagoo saving Selen when her whole thing went down. Just annoying shit like that feels tacky and makes the community look retarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom