"Amelia wanted to walk to the mountain monkeys, so I said 'Bat (But)... bat... Japanese birajii issu dark and dangyaryasu!!' I'm from the countryside so I know the good and dangerous sides of it. I know very well because I grew up in a village! You have to go back at 5 in the morning because bears show up!"Oozora Subaru

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Amiya making a new outfit for her Pixel-Chibi;​

Which already has 3 outfits;​

View attachment 62614View attachment 62615View attachment 62616

Results of the outfit making stream;
Screenshot 2024-02-03 at 00-31-01 【Art】Art and Live2d Rigging Fashion For Pixelmiya!.png
A technical issue also spawned these demons;
BE NOT AFRAID.pngScreenshot 2024-02-02 at 22-40-23 【Art】Art and Live2d Rigging Fashion For Pixelmiya!.png
and a temporary return of Ami 1.0 My beloved...
Screenshot 2024-02-03 at 00-48-12 【Art】Art and Live2d Rigging Fashion For Pixelmiya!.png
And..
Screenshot 2024-02-02 at 22-14-47 【Art】Art and Live2d Rigging Fashion For Pixelmiya!.png

God's Strongest Dragoon

I think Niji fans have a sort of disappointment fatigue.

Satisfactory just announced they are releasing 1.0 later this year, I need to see a Phase server of this something fierce. Watching Jelly and Lumi fuck around with 3D spaghetti would be amazing.
Just tell them, especially Clara, about the automated trains and trucks. I can definitely see autists like Jelly and Lumi getting soul devoured by that game.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

httn

Hag enthusiast

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Screenshot_520.jpg

This asset is only for the strongest of heart

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

Pink woman... good?

KK is doing a VR stream going around some cyber cafes, if you're interested in denpa women

God's Strongest Dragoon

Mythos HQ is getting a 4th member, debuting probably this month
Didn't the 3 other whores all debut and immediately do low effort typical twitch react content while overlapping each other? They have bigger issues than not enough talents.
The part where she was gushing about Kiryu did not require any acting.
"So Kson, we're going to need you to gush about Kiryu for this section, we have some lines we wa-"
"Shigeru! She's going off-script again!"

Clip Tax: Airi and horror games are peak content

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Hopefully the way things are going those two executives will kill each other Old Boy style, and free Airi from her shackles

In vtuber-adjacent news, Kson voices herself in the new Yakuza game in both the original JP and the EN dub

Kson and Henya were on some sort of Japanese game show/collab today as well. I won't pretend to recognise it or understand the moonrunes involved, but they seemed excited, so I'm happy for them.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Pink woman... good?

yeah, I was waiting for that to get clipped to hell and back again, now to wait for it to be modded in the game

(not shown: the minutes she spent afterward trying to convince everyone this is just a joke and that you should not actually do this)

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Polka Nendoroid is finally up for pre-order. The details on the eyes turned out great!

God damn it. I just dropped $150 into Josh's escrow, and I've got a $100 dentist bill.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
I rarely catch Juniper live so I've been going through her VODs. Imagine my surprise when I find that she had a collab with none other than Joshua "Null" Moon himself!

Timestamp at 4:36:17 if it didn't work. I haven't watched the latest one but this series has been fun so far. In later parts she modded in her roommate's face to represent the different aspects of the main characters fractured psyche. Reminds me a lot of Onolumi last year modding herself into Might and Magic 6.

Speaking of roommates, I've been getting recommended a lot of Clara's PL stuff lately. Thought this interview was interesting. I think it's from when she first moved to Japan but something about the timeline seems off. Does anyone else think she looks like the nerdy chick from Buffy the Vampire Slayer?

I haven't been keeping up with the other Phase JP girls but I am looking forward to Gram Pico's learning about Phase stream. I can only imagine her reaction when she learns that one of her seniors regularly threatens to shoot up a major chain market center. Also realized a few days ago that her name is just picogram, a very small unit of mass, and that she is a literal rock hound, though I doubt they use the same expression in Japan.

Jim time

A very familar room appears in the background of this new vtuber's video.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Vivi's Metal Gear Rising now.

Vivii.gif

And Mariya's drunk zatsu.

Last edited:

Koronesuki

X-Potato
"So Kson, we're going to need you to gush about Kiryu for this section, we have some lines we wa-"
"Shigeru! She's going off-script again!"
Apparently they didn't bother scripting that part and just let her say whatever she wanted to say about Kiryu:
Here's double Kson Kiryu simping

:talentfreedom:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Lol it's "miss i get no clips, now here's tits"

Shizukou seething over her newfound thot status;
View attachment 62620
View attachment 62621
View attachment 62618
And the she went back to her old model and deleted the archives of her cumtacles model. Lol, Lmao even,
View attachment 62619
[EDIT;] added more Xeeter seethe

I hope she's getting picked up by a corpo, gets a loli model, proceeds to perform last in her gen and then the corp shuts down and drops her off with even less viewers than she attained on her own. Tried so hard to boost her presence by the most clickbait methods, maybe get into a corpo, only for it to all reveal that if you're boring none of that will help your numbers. The mid will remain mid.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Happy one year anniversary to the thing that started the downfall of NijiEN

reading the qrts is so sad in retrospective

People were so hopeful
man
what a sad state of affaits...

And you boy, have no idea what is still awaiting you

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Star Spectre's Techibi on the second disc of FF9. Looks like she plays the original PSX game on her PS3.

774inc's Touri Sei will be whaling for the three limited characters in Blue Archive fes banner at 2PM JST.

Suou Patra finally starting FF6 after finishing 1-5. She will stream at 3PM JST.

Also clip part 1 of 3 from more of the gyaru love advice collab.

Top Bottom