"Anyone can be a mommy... even me lol"S.S. Isa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Is this what kids call dog whistles these days?

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Koros Apogee

Delutaya recent did 2 streams this week. One was a chatting stream,

and the other a karaoke stream.

Last month, Delta did a 6 video interview to a channel called the Tuna Mayo Club that interviews vtubers with either serious or funny stories.
The First video was just a introduction.

Translation:
TM: Please introduce yourself!

Δ: Okay! I'm called Delutaya! Usually I'm doing singing streams, uploading videos, and doing music production.

TM: Thank you very much. What was the spark that made you choose to become a vtuber?

Δ: The spark? From the start, I've always looked up to the idea of becoming something other than oneself.
For example, making one's one original character, then acting as the character online.
I really like that sort of thing, so, in a sort of natural progression, that's how [me becoming a vtuber came about.

The Second was about her favorite vtuber.

Translation:
TM: Are there any vtubers that you like or respect?

Δ: Let's see... The vtuber that I respect the most is hololive's Houshou Marine.
I myself like to sing, and I used to do voice impersonations back in the day.
Also, I've done illustrating, so I respect her because she's refined all of those skills already.

TM: Would you be willing to do a voice impersonation?

Δ: Let's see... The one I do a lot is "My name is Tony Tony Chopper. Nice to meet ya!" Something like that!

TM: Thank you very much.

The Third video was her introduction to music.

Translation:
TM: You are a music content creator, but, is there any particular start to why you are into music?

Δ: Without a doubt, it's Vocaloids.

TM: Oh, Vocaloids.

Δ: Right. Around when I was a sixth grader in elementary school (TL Note: Japanese elementary schools are grades 1-6), I got hooked on Nico Nico Douga, and there I encountered Vocaloids. From then, I was hooked on and am still hooked on electrionic music.

TM: I see. Thank you very much. Do you have a favorite Vocaloid song?

Δ: That's difficult! I like a bunch of them, but the one I like most is "Ur-Style" by DATEKEN. That's my favorite.

The Fourth video was about her warning about how small JP vtuber corpos can easily scam people.

Translation:
TM: Please tell us about a scary experience!

Δ: This is something I actually talked about on stream before, but, there are fake companies that target independent vtubers.

TM: I see.

Δ: This might be difficult to understand, but... I don't know what their objective is, but reach out to us independent vtubers for interviews, telling us about their organization's structure and asking us things like if we want to debut for their newly established agency. And they'll try to meet us in person.

Δ: They'll say things like, "Please come to this place in Tokyo on this date." And if you actually go to those places, they'll talk about unrelated things and try to take pictures of you. While they aren't actually scams, there are an immense amount of organizations that have those malicious motives. I've never actually gone to one of those venues before, but I've been contacted before.

Δ: What made me think it was malicious was that you get introduced in Discord. You'll be invited to join a group chat and call, and three people labelled the Repesentative, Vice Representative, and Director will join. And in voice chat, they'll all probably introduce themselves as "Representative So-And-So," "Vice Representative So-And-So," one at a time. And there's a properly made homepage with how much capital stock it has and such written on it. If a girl in high school, or a girl without much knowledge were to see that, they'd think it's actually a proper company. [TM speaking makes it hard to TL this sentence, but I'll work on it.]

Δ: There is quite a number of those kinds of organizations, so that's the scariest thing.

TM: Thank you very much. How does one identify which are those kinds, I wonder?

Δ: When you're given the homepage, first find the address written and look it up. If you look it up and it looks like a normal apartment or road, there are a lot of those like that. They're written in without much thought. So first, look up the address.

TM: I see.

The Fifth video is what Delta does when she's depressed.

Translation:
TM: I think there are many times when you're thinking of things other than continue living.

Δ: Right, right, right, right.

TM: Please tell us about countermeasures for during those times.

Δ: Become an idiot! It's important to become an idiot!

TM: For example, what sort of thing would you do?

Δ: Running around the house completely naked, also going to karaoke alone and singing in a loud voice, and ordering various things from uber eats even though you can't eat it all by yourself. Things like that. By removing the screws of your brain, you are letting your senses be [???].

TM: That's important, isn't it?

Δ: It is!

TM: I'm like that, too.

Δ: Oh, you're the same! It's good, everyone!

TM: Please tell us what the most expensive thing you've gotten on Uber Eats is!

Δ: The most expensive thing I've gotten on Uber is probably broiled eel over rice, which was around 4,600 yen.

Sadly there's no translation of the sixth video and the transcript is nothing but gibberish.

EDIT: I forgot Delta will participate in a Rust Server with other JP content creators.

@yasshh12 - GEwxtKdbgAAS07_.jpg
Screenshot 2024-02-01 204708.jpg

That is all.

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
fuwawa birthday karaoke is live.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Purpur_lavandel is streaming.
This time shes gonna draw for real, she swears it.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Koronesuki

X-Potato
It's too bad that Delta isn't in Hololive. She'd probably be doing collabs with Marine and her other favorites. Still, I'm glad that she seems to be doing well and is in high spirits.

Punished Lurker

Ok, in light of Kyo's graduation announcement I have decided this is a good time to finally post that long Niji rant/post I have been thinking about since after Pomu's graduation announcement. Once again I just want say I write this to get it out of me, if I have to move it to another designated thread please tell me, or repost it, or move it if you are a moderator. Also sorry if it's messy I've had a draft of this for like a month so I had to move around a few things

I am sorry to say that this is post gonna need a little bit of context. Back in december of last year I wrote another rant post about the state of NijiEN at the end of the year, TLDR is I was tired and frustrated of the livers constant offline works, trips to japan, lack of announcements and big events, perceived lack of support from management besides merch and just not having a good time. You can read the original post here, if not you can skip it
So Nijifest is over, and you guys want to know what exciting announcements there have been for NijiEN? That's right folks! It's NOTHING. Ok I am exaggerating a little bit, there has been something, this year Nijisanji cooked and for Nijifest EN fans got: drawings on the walls from the livers, pannels and a concert in which Pomu sang one song (which to be honest was a really good song and the livers were physically there for the pannels which at least is different from what we usually get), and... figures... 3 of them 1/7 size, and the others are Palverse... And they are not even selling them, they were just announced, so if you were able to go or if you wanted more merch then I guess it has been an excellent event, otherwise I guess you can get fucked

I am just dissapointed and a little angry right now. I admit it though, I know I shouldn't feel like this because they never said they were going to announce anything at Nijifes, but still I wish there could have been something of greater importance. I feel this whole second half of the year has just not been as good, with the graduations, the Livers disappearing for weeks to go to Japan in projects or vacations which then kinda force you to learn what cool interactions or stuff happened offstream, and then having a lot of cancelled streams when they return because of "offline work" or travel sickness, and that's not even talking if one of the livers you watch lives in Japan cause they are going to miss their streams to hang out with whomever is there for the week. I was at least expecting something, anything to make this last half of the year worth it, maybe a teaser of the "big thing" they've been working. Instead we got more merch that's not an acylic stand, which hey, good for you if you want that, at least they are not completely abandoned like NijiID.

But it's just been... I don't know if the word "empty" is right more like "in autopilot mode", sure things exploded at the start of November for a weekend, and then there was a trickle of outfit reveals and covers in the next weeks, but those have slowed down and now everyone is back in Japan to participate in their Nijifes panel or just hang out. It's reasons like these my opinions for Reimu and Aia have increased so much lately, you can say whatever you want about their content but at least they had a consistent streaming schedule. Hell! in the period of October where every pre Iluna girl was in Japan doing god-knows-what Reimu was the only one who actually tried streaming even a little bit and I really appreciate that effort.

You guys know in my opinion what the biggest NijiEN unity moment of the year is? a moment where everyon can look and say "oh Niji looks like a really cool place"? The Oto no naru hou e cover, which was made by Pomu in the middle of the year with her own funds and by her own initiative. (Guess what, the same day I wrote this Rosemi released her 12 days of christmas cover which is good, but it was a smaller last minute project where almost everyone in NijiEN decided to jump on, I still think Pomu's cover is bigger and more representative of what I mean)

I know comparison is the thief of joy but look at Hololive: They had the Connect the World concert, the 3D showcases, a new highly anticipated gen. Look at Vshojo, they incorporated new streamers to their ranks and they have been doing projects all year long, they had the bubblegum concert or whatever the fuck it's called. Both of them had great moments through the year and then you look at Niji and it's just one step forward one step back. And just to be clear I'm not saying this from a tribalistic point of "Niji needs to be better to be number one" but rather because these companies have been doing some really cool shit while the Niji livers have nothing of that scale.

And then you take all these things into account and get a tweet like this

NIJISANJI DIDN'T COOK SHIT, THIS IS JUST THE EQUIVALENT OF BEING SERVED PREPACKAGED FOOD AFTER WAITING AT A RESTAURANT TABLE FOR 4 HOURS. It's just so infuriating because the livers keep saying "Oh I love Nijisanji", "it's great", "my manager is so nice", "I love being here" and they really seem to love it but the problem is they don't give the fans any reason to love it too, when almost every good thing that came out of NijiEN this year has been thanks to the livers and not the company.

Knowing my luck it will be like what that one user said before and they'll probably say something about the "big thing" when all the livers come back home or in the Anime Impulse convention (which has all the niji members up to Krisis), but seeing how glacial the pace has been with news it might be even longer.

But perhaps the most discouraging thing is, I feel like I am going crazy. I don't use twitter so I don't know if the "Nijisanji black company" sentiment calmed down or not in the past few weeks but everyone seems to be looking at Nijifes and going "this what we have been waiting for" and I am just here being like "this is it?". So I want to ask to anyone who watches Niji, am I the only one who feels this way? I really want to hear some opinions, because I don't know if I am going schizo or if I am justified in feeling like this.

I don't know anymore, I am just... tired :depressedtako:. I love the Niji talents I watch, I really do. But when the company they belong to seems incompetent at best and uncaring at worst, and the talents leave for long periods of time just to come back and say "oops it's a secret" or "surprise! I hanged out with my coworkers" with little to no warning and with no company supported big events since the Lazulight 3D debuts it becomes really frustrating to support them wholeheartedly.

The point is after posting my thoughts and chatting with other users of this forum I had hope for the next year, sure my gripes were valid but as others said NijiEn livers had been making some small events and tournaments here and there and now things could start to look up or at least go back to normal, right?

Selen's song was literally privated 2 days after I posted the original rant

and then Pomu announced her graduation a week or so later

And Kyo has now announced his graduation (though to be honest I really don't care that much about it, more about it's effects on the rest of the branch)

This would be the part were I angrily write in big bold red letters telling Nijisanji they are a bag of fuckwits or something like that, but at this point there is no anger in me, there's just a feeling of defeat :depressedtako:. I just hate how NijisanjiEN situation has become a recurrent "one step forward one step back" or even "two steps back", to the point that this forum had to create three events threads just to keep up with all the bullshit that has happened in the last month.

Even if we take into account that Pomu and Kyo's graduation was set in stone from a long time ago it's still such a shit start for the year 2024. At least Pomu had a great victory lap in the two weeks before her graduation and the graduation itself if not the best in the branch (at least compared to Nina's who was sick for one week) and we also had the Anime Impulse concert and M&Gs which were great! as long as, you know, were able to be there and ignore the "what the fuck happened to Selen" phantom hanging over the event.

But the thing that frustrates me so much is that the livers just keep saying "good things are coming, good things are coming" but ever since the beginning of the year, hell even before that there hasn't been anything that justifies all of this. In my last rant I talked about NijiEN's "big project" or "AR live revenge" being the thing that could revitalize the branch or at least recover trust in it so things could get better and how I would really like for them to announce it already so they could at least give some signal that they are supporting their talents. But there has been no news of the project, not in the new year program, not when the livers came back from Japan and not in the Anime Impulse concert, just more Voice Packs and acrylic stands. At this moment I my theory is they are going to announce it at the Mario Kart tournament on Saturday 10, both because there is proof of making big announcements at these types of events and also because of some contextual clues from the livers (then again I could be super wrong like the last times so who knows). But the bigger problem at this point is that I think that even if they make the most perfect 3D event with all the waves up to Iluna and production values that exceed Hololive, I don't think it will be enough to make things better or swing the branch reputation, or shit maybe it does and then we could go to the horrifying route that this just repeats again and again in the future, who knows with this company.

Not only all of this but also other livers have been hit by other minor things last month that didn't allow them to stream, whether it's dying pets, or being sick or taking weeks off because of the nebulous "offline work". The talents may be happy being able to hang out between themselves or with their graduated coworkers and look forward to whatever the fuck they are working on but I feel that in general for the fans it has just been shit after shit after shit for months with no end in sight for when things might get better.

In response to the rant I did before Scuddle did a great analysis of the NijiEN situation, with shorter words and more concise than I could have ever written so I'm gonna quote him:
"I've said it before, but trust is a currency... At all times, especially with corporations, they spend a little bit of our trust to get away with things in the hopes they'll make up for it down the line. Cover, for example, spent almost two entire months being extraordinarily blasé about Magni and Vesper's lack of streaming, relegating their announcement to a single, casual tweet, only to graduate both of them at once with ostensibly no opportunity to say goodbye. They did this, likely, so they could carry out whatever paperwork was necessary without fans constantly worrying about their status, so the end result burned a lot of trust. Same is true for NijiEN. They have burned a lot of trust this year and are in a negative account balance with their fans. You can generally handwave Mysta and Nina's decisions as personal choice, but the cancelled AR Live, elements of the Sayu stuff, initially telling Selen she couldn't do international events border on the inexcusable. Now if Colors comes back next year, it's less of a 'lets go. 3D concert!' and more so 'Finally. Took you long enough.' and that's really unfair on the livers' hard work but also symptomatic of the uphill struggle management have put them in."
His post is way longer and I just quoted the parts I was interested in so go and read it if you want to, it's great. Scuddle's post says something I thought about but honestly didn't have the heart to say: Nijisanji has burned A LOT of good will last year and now I feel they are at a negative trust level, so whatever they are planning to do is gonna be an uphill battle to recover that trust, and if things don't get better soon then it might start a death spiral or a reputational point of no return, or in the worst case maybe it already has.

After all the bad news in the last month I'm not sure if things in the branch will ever go back to "normal". Maybe the worst part of all of this is that even the livers themselves have started to be affected by all of this: 1/4 of NijiEN has started to play FFXIV as a sort of comfort game, Aia made a members post about how much this month has affected her and I'm sure there are more things that show that they are not having a good time, and even if they try their best to hide it that dejection can be seen in their streams or in their lack of it. It has reached a point where even I don't know if I'm having as much fun as I did before, but even so I'm just gonna keep watching my oshis and enjoying whatever time I have with them today, because god knows if they'll still be here tomorrow

That's all I wanted to say, throw me the MATI's and Migo's if you want to.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
What the twin doggos might look like when they get their 3d

braindoko

Remember how Wactor made a generation of weebs crave japanese women who could speak spanish?
This trend spread beyond this failed company, to the point random indie JP chuuba 1views got flooded by spic viewers like me

Here's an example, an unabashedly degenerate artist kanangaroo woman, singing now for all her Pedros and Joses

edit: someone gifted 50 subs, she called it alimony :SelenHAHAhere:

Last edited:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Ok, in light of Kyo's graduation announcement I have decided this is a good time to finally post that long Niji rant/post I have been thinking about since after Pomu's graduation announcement. Once again I just want say I write this to get it out of me, if I have to move it to another designated thread please tell me, or repost it, or move it if you are a moderator. Also sorry if it's messy I've had a draft of this for like a month so I had to move around a few things

I am sorry to say that this is post gonna need a little bit of context. Back in december of last year I wrote another rant post about the state of NijiEN at the end of the year, TLDR is I was tired and frustrated of the livers constant offline works, trips to japan, lack of announcements and big events, perceived lack of support from management besides merch and just not having a good time. You can read the original post here, if not you can skip it

The point is after posting my thoughts and chatting with other users of this forum I had hope for the next year, sure my gripes were valid but as others said NijiEn livers had been making some small events and tournaments here and there and now things could start to look up or at least go back to normal, right?

And Kyo has now announced his graduation (though to be honest I really don't care that much about it, more about it's effects on the rest of the branch)

This would be the part were I angrily write in big bold red letters telling Nijisanji they are a bag of fuckwits or something like that, but at this point there is no anger in me, there's just a feeling of defeat :depressedtako:. I just hate how NijisanjiEN situation has become a recurrent "one step forward one step back" or even "two steps back", to the point that this forum had to create three events threads just to keep up with all the bullshit that has happened in the last month.

Even if we take into account that Pomu and Kyo's graduation was set in stone from a long time ago it's still such a shit start for the year 2024. At least Pomu had a great victory lap in the two weeks before her graduation and the graduation itself if not the best in the branch (at least compared to Nina's who was sick for one week) and we also had the Anime Impulse concert and M&Gs which were great! as long as, you know, were able to be there and ignore the "what the fuck happened to Selen" phantom hanging over the event.

But the thing that frustrates me so much is that the livers just keep saying "good things are coming, good things are coming" but ever since the beginning of the year, hell even before that there hasn't been anything that justifies all of this. In my last rant I talked about NijiEN's "big project" or "AR live revenge" being the thing that could revitalize the branch or at least recover trust in it so things could get better and how I would really like for them to announce it already so they could at least give some signal that they are supporting their talents. But there has been no news of the project, not in the new year program, not when the livers came back from Japan and not in the Anime Impulse concert, just more Voice Packs and acrylic stands. At this moment I my theory is they are going to announce it at the Mario Kart tournament on Saturday 10, both because there is proof of making big announcements at these types of events and also because of some contextual clues from the livers (then again I could be super wrong like the last times so who knows). But the bigger problem at this point is that I think that even if they make the most perfect 3D event with all the waves up to Iluna and production values that exceed Hololive, I don't think it will be enough to make things better or swing the branch reputation, or shit maybe it does and then we could go to the horrifying route that this just repeats again and again in the future, who knows with this company.

Not only all of this but also other livers have been hit by other minor things last month that didn't allow them to stream, whether it's dying pets, or being sick or taking weeks off because of the nebulous "offline work". The talents may be happy being able to hang out between themselves or with their graduated coworkers and look forward to whatever the fuck they are working on but I feel that in general for the fans it has just been shit after shit after shit for months with no end in sight for when things might get better.

In response to the rant I did before Scuddle did a great analysis of the NijiEN situation, with shorter words and more concise than I could have ever written so I'm gonna quote him:

His post is way longer and I just quoted the parts I was interested in so go and read it if you want to, it's great. Scuddle's post says something I thought about but honestly didn't have the heart to say: Nijisanji has burned A LOT of good will last year and now I feel they are at a negative trust level, so whatever they are planning to do is gonna be an uphill battle to recover that trust, and if things don't get better soon then it might start a death spiral or a reputational point of no return, or in the worst case maybe it already has.

After all the bad news in the last month I'm not sure if things in the branch will ever go back to "normal". Maybe the worst part of all of this is that even the livers themselves have started to be affected by all of this: 1/4 of NijiEN has started to play FFXIV as a sort of comfort game, Aia made a members post about how much this month has affected her and I'm sure there are more things that show that they are not having a good time, and even if they try their best to hide it that dejection can be seen in their streams or in their lack of it. It has reached a point where even I don't know if I'm having as much fun as I did before, but even so I'm just gonna keep watching my oshis and enjoying whatever time I have with them today, because god knows if they'll still be here tomorrow

8767.PNG

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
On top of learning and mastering moon runes, will I have to take to learning spanish in the close future.
Might as well, not knowing any language is just a window of missed opportunity and an added layer for leftoid brainlets to censor and corrupt meaning.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

In all honesty, unless a criminal scandal happened, they have kinda hit rock bottom of reputation here. Graduations will no longer be a surprising thing for them. Best thing to do would be just to temper expectations and focus on the streamers as streamers and not as part of a larger company. That way you can't be very disappointed and maybe if things do improve, it will feel better.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

I honestly think Parrot4Chan said it best.

In other news, Hamster is sick and won't be streaming tonight.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
On top of learning and mastering moon runes, will I have to take to learning spanish in the close future.
Might as well, not knowing any language is just a window of missed opportunity and an added layer for leftoid brainlets to censor and corrupt meaning.
The only reason one should learn spanish is in case you have to flee your shithole to another shithole that hopefully doesn't have extradition.

Is this what too much niji does to a motherfucker? :gloomiLaugh:
It's too bad that Delta isn't in Hololive. She'd probably be doing collabs with Marine and her other favorites. Still, I'm glad that she seems to be doing well and is in high spirits.
delu actually retweeted an Ame (the watson one) fanart before, so I guess she likes the gremlin. :sanasmile:

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter

Horo7618

No one in particular
In all honesty, unless a criminal scandal happened, they have kinda hit rock bottom of reputation here.
You say that now, but they haven't disestablished NijiEN and rolled everyone into the main branch. Yet.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Sayu's manager throwing a little shade during their Lethal Company collab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom