"Good day mate! Habbun... ebuleck... sigh havn't hadde brekkie yet! magga won EY! maggajyudon tsun! my shout!"Todoroki Hajime

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
You can call me crazy, but the whole vibe in the vc changed when bijou joined.
I think it is more Ame and Gura are extremely asocial and don't like big VC lobbies. Also, Gura probably hasn't even talked to Advent outside the one Myth collab and may feel awkward lol

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
The reasoning makes sense, to a degree, but if this is true, mainland chink logic is laughably bad. "Let's make the company we like watching choose between us and a new market bringing in a lot of money by relentlessly harassing one of their current top earning talents. Surely this will make them choose us! This totally won't backfire and make our market seem risky and not worth the effort!"
Chinks are fucking retarded. The smart ones leave that shithole.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sweet innocent angel Peo is playing a horror game today, this can only go well.

The Rratarded Alt

Damn. Can't believe HoloEN girls all hate each other now.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

VTuberBobDole

Fatum Ruptor's chatting stream

Randon's birthday

And it's over guys.

Haven't really kept up with those two, had pretty much tired of them before they even left hololive. How are they holding up? They basically did the business model of using the popularity of hololive for a year and then fucking off and hopefully taking their audience/paypigs with them. I wonder if they made the right decision or not and if they did it because they didn't like the money split they were being given or because they didn't want to deal with the "idol" side of things? They ever end up dropping any hints?

not as much as Rushia but Koyori & Chloe topped 2023 SC chart, they goes super GFE, you just dont see it because no translated clips.
Koyori literally kissed the viewers on the Xmas singing concert thing on the OFFICIAL HOLOLIVE channel and she barely beats Chloe due to streaming way more hours.
rgiep5lc33ac1.png

Edit: I highly doubt chloe put out the same content kson did. Kson was hard farming superchat through unconventional means that noone else can really replicate. She's the exception not the norms.

Wow I knew FWMC were going to be strong, but they already are #5 with only working half the year? Also no real birthday or anniversary big SC streams yet. I wonder how high they can rise up with a full year under their belt. Their birthdays are coming up in a couple days and they get to double-dip with the 2 of them.

In the topic of Scuttle, he is definitely a Niji shill, but I don't actually remember him throwing hate towards Holo much. There were a few instances where he exposed his lack of knowledge on Hololive during a discussion, but that's it, he didn't go further than that. I wouldn't label him as a "Holo anti".

I think Scuttle is the one I always used to argue with on the homeland? Some niji-fan anyways. He wasn't necessarily a holo-anti, but a holofan-anti. Got tiring that he would blame every problem in the vtuber world on fans of hololive and he basically stereotyped the entire fandom as unicorns. It was fine to joke about, but he actually believed it I think and it would frequently be a central part of his arguments. He was the definition of tribalfagging but would deny it up and down.

Bijou joins VC. Gura immediately logs off.

You can call me crazy, but the whole vibe in the vc changed when bijou joined.

Yeah both Gura and Ame are just too much of introverts and I think it just got too choatic, busy, and loud for them with 5+ in the VC, so they removed themselves from it. Kind of sad because I was hoping to get more of a big collab type stream, but not surprising. Gura is in her element when she is 1-on-1 with chat. I'll have to go back and watch the Biboo VOD to see how things went on that side of things, but for now just enjoying having Gura back.

Oh also, she got some cute pink bunny pal and proceeded to name it "Cute and Bunni".

Negzana

RiverBear

Now now, they still have Kobo and Biboo.
Kobo has a child personality but not the child body
Biboo is probably a decent alternative, but is crossing the line with her not so flat chest
Shion is a mesugaki, which is endearing for some people, but not all.
Laplus has mesugaki tendencies but she is mature when needed, which stems from her experience of being an older sister

Gura is the perfect combination of endearing to a bigger audience and is cute AND funny UOH

The Rratarded Alt

IRyS is truly JPRyS. She went to the King Gnu concert with Mio, Fubuki, and Lui. Learning to become :holohag:RyS from the best.

:sanasmile:

Ensok

Early Adopter
Fuwawa's bounciness in her kimono outfight is genuinely distracting but I'm not really complaining.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

I can't believe Google would expose Ember like this.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

RiverBear

VOtter

sure, it's Gay(tm), but is the game fun

will it sell more than a dozen copies, or actually have a following

it's not the first "TTRPG but LGBT" product that hit the market since Critical Role made D&D a fashion statement, and it's certainly not going to be the last - quick, name one that had even a modicum of staying power beyond its initial press cycle, if any

It's not for the LGB either, but the QuEeRs, as in heterosexuals with blue hair-dye and personality disorders trying to grasp their hands on the victim complex pie. Any actual homo who isn't a troon pet unpacking their genital preferences isn't going to come within 500ft of it.

Good for Lia, tho.

Cliptax:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
The Hanasaku singing relay hosted by GuildCQ's Quon Tama and Riot Music's Matsunaga Iori is starting at 5PM JST and the lineup is quite stacked. Playlist here.

Starting with introductions by Tama and Iori at 5PM JST, everyone has 30 minutes each.
5.30 Annin Miru
6.00 Asano Ruri
6.30 Nanami Urara
7.00 Hanon
7.30 Suzumi Nemo (774)
8.00 MaiR
8.30 Kotoha
9.00 Hanamaru Hareru
9.30 Hizuki Rurufu
10.00 Yoshika
10.30 Quon Tama
11.00 Matsunaga Iori to close

Looks like I have more than 40 hours of streams to show people wanting to reroll gacha.

This is her sixth Blue Archive reroll stream this week for her sub account, the shortest being 6.5 hours (to be fair she runs a guide channel and answered a lot of questions during reroll as well).
Quite a specific wishlist which is why she hasn't gotten what she wanted. At least either one of Aru and Iori for tutorial gacha, Dress Ako from banner, and either two of Ako, Himari, Swimsuit Shiroko, Cherino, and Camping Hare. Daily roll is increasing from 60 pulls the first day to around 150 pulls today. I think tomorrow will be her last chance.
Apart from the despair if you know Japanese you can watch her video guides.

For a more reasonable Blue Archive stream, Shioriha Ruri entering Millennium and helping the Game Dev Department at 7PM JST.

Would be interesting to see her reactions to the MomoMido twins and Alice. I can see her liking Yuzu.

If you don't mind spoilers, Touri Sei going over the event story at the same time.

Her previous gacha roll stream ended up very successful with at least five new 3* characters including the banner character Dress Ako and the meta Himari from buying the Start Dash roll.

VSpo's Yakumo Beni with more room reviews, this time with some holo fans.

Someone actually bought Suisei's outfit (Suisei-Ayame fan).

For those who loves hags, how about a married menhera wearing a school uniform?

USS IOWA

Looks like Iofi is planning something tommorow

chihirogumi

Even though she's graduating the 31st, today is actually her last day streaming. 4 hours of GTA RP and then a short zatsudan afterwards. Then, the end.

The Rratarded Alt

UberSoldat

Sayu is in an official Genshin ad now

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
-i will continue to pressure megacorps

femboy how?

by fucking tweeting?
I think the bigger question is
>Megacorp?
I feel like Cover still has a way to go until it rivals Omni Consumer Products.

Though I guess this is one of those massive faggots who yell about shoplifters doing it for social justice when they steal from a random Mom 'n' Pop store.
Ame about to meet up with the girls, now on VC

Even if unintentional, this is absolutely phenomenal marketing for Palworld

Not shown: Kiara fighting tooth and nail in the background deciding whether or not to end her break early just to play Palworld
Everyone thinks it's Palworld that got them to stream, but what if it's Kiara's break that gave them the motivation to stream again?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom