"We are already listening to you all! I can hear you f*cking wwww"Momosuzu Nene

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Preface: I like all the Holo talents and want them all to continue their work for a long time...buuuuuut wouldn't it be hilarious if two or even three Holo talents get terminated or graduate before the next Gura stream? We could start a new metric to measure how long hiatuses are based on how many talents leave in the timeframe.
thats too bloodthirsty man, you'd get a better metric if you used Nijisanji Talents at this point

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

I forget this chick is actually one of the few cosplayers that actually cosplays and builds props and not just toss on a lingerie and wig and call it a day.

That giggle, man. :sanasmile:
Sleepless, hallucinations, crawling in her her skin (these wounds they cannot heal) has Hexa hopped from Hennessey to hitting the Heroin?
I sure fucking hope not. There's only one lolcow I vaguely follow that does heroin, and that's my cap. I don't want a junkie Hexa arc. :PomuAngry:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Tomoe Umari is doing some pixelart tonight, check it out! :sanasmile:

another anime girl has fallen ill to Palworld, and I'm afraid it's terminal - no schedule is safe:

What a strange-looking Krabby :pochiidontlikeit:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Oh God, Shiina is drinking too. The last time this happened had a bevy of clipped moments.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Can't believe Shiina would rip off Pokémon like that.
:annoyedpippa:

Unfortunately for meemaw, there doesn't seem to be any crab Pals yet

But since the developers have an attitude of "making something people want to play", and after making over $100mil before the first week of sales even ended, there's always hope for crabs in an update with enough actual player demand

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

:NOWWELAUGH:

Riro Ron and her consequences have been hilarious for the vtuber world

Im going to try my chances in being a tardwrangle to the Spanish division, i know their ways and their tactics, will make Aviel proud

Preface: I like all the Holo talents and want them all to continue their work for a long time...buuuuuut wouldn't it be hilarious if two or even three Holo talents get terminated or graduate before the next Gura stream? We could start a new metric to measure how long hiatuses are based on how many talents leave in the timeframe.
Fool, the beast from the deeps is like the astronomican, every single stream of her require more and more sacrifices, you could kill all the agency and at best you will get 5 streams a year

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Not super related but reminded me I finally watched the Kson In The Hole episode because I was waiting for YouTube and I finally saw it.

Anyway, Koe is really... dumb. Like, I thought he liked Kson but when she mentioned being in like a dragon gaiden he asked "oh, did you get an email, how do you find out about
Koe watched a few of the girls back in the day but I don't think he watches Kson after Coco graduation thing. He also started streaming full-time at around that time so he barely only keeps up from clips and probably doesnt watch em too much.

Found this because of Hexa replying to this girl. She's an ASMR vtuber. Sounds like a lot of shit went down, involving doxing, and other shit. But it's a little vague on the details when it comes to names. I'm not gonna go through the effort of writing a summary of what she says because I don't feel like I have a good grasp on what went down. If you want to, listen to the vod where she talks about it on stream.

archive

I downloaded the vod in case it gets taken down.

Hexa should stay away from what seems to be a walking dumpsterfire of drama and retadedness.

Yes you can be worse, looking at niji's Joe Rikichi and that Chaika dude.
Hell, Joe got casted in the Memeshikute 3d video just because he looks like the clown dude from that band. I find it odd that japan bands usually have a meme character or two and they usually have weird hair color, tattoos or are fat.

Joe is a good singer.

Minna Vanilla too

Its nice to see Minna streaming more. Sadly her time slot is ass for me.

Only having seen her graduation stream, Pomu actually sounds like she was a cool vtuber. How much was I missing out
Pomu is a fucking weeb and a dork which makes her extremely lovable.

Have you guys ever gotten a gift member from a streamer you don't watch? I don't know how I ended up with a gift membership for someone (I don't want to say who because she's smaller and it's easy to find me then) I don't watch. I'm aware of her and was shocked with a membership vid for her appeared in my inbox. I checked my history and I don't think I've ever even been in one of her streams.

I don't mind, but what gives?
On Twitch but not on youtube. I think in cases where there are a ton of gift subs going around, it might give membership to someone that might have watched them or clicked on their stream.

Edit: Hololive making Fishman's shipping look lightning fast by comparison.

Jesus christ. A bit longer and their child would be the one inheriting it.

Long games even if they are/were popular can be stream poison if the streamer prolongs it enough that the game isn't the "big thing" anymore. Won't be surprised if most streamers don't finish it now since it probably will be low number streams, unlike around the release month.
Commendable to see streamers finish a playthrough. Although im sure its viewer suicide if you focus on one game. That said as a 2 streams a day type of thing, playing part of a game for a bit and then at a regular hour playing whatever-the-fuck variety game next is a good way to appease both the fans of that particular playthrough without alienating the other viewers that might not care.

Last edited:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Only having seen her graduation stream, Pomu actually sounds like she was a cool vtuber. How much was I missing out
The part I like the most about this account is she's actually still a massive fangirl for active idols. It's not like she waxes nostalgic about long dead groups, or her oshis are all long graduated and replaced. No, she's busy sliding into the DMs of active idols in the year 2023, attending shows, visiting live houses, etc. It feels really genuine.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Edit: Hololive making Fishman's shipping look lightning fast by comparison.

:inanerdy: achtkaully, it seems like another site and not Hololive was at fault for this, so Fishman is still the king in ass vtuber shipping

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa should stay away from what seems to be a walking dumpsterfire of drama and retadedness.
Who do you think you're talking about?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Who do you think you're talking about?
That story summed up

"I went to Washington to meet my fuck boy and he broke my hand LMFAO"

I swear to god if this ends up being surprise Palworld, I am gonna become a fuck boy and break some fingers

I don't think this has been posted yet, but it looks like the feud between Panko and Phase Friend Ghostpolitics is escalating.

Despite his abrasive personality (also every single time without fail the clipper has a trigger warning at the beginning of his clips, despite the content, this makes me unusually angry) I will have to agree with Ghost as fuck Italy really

5 shots, and now she's talking about woman focused NTR design.
Sounds about right EH @Titanosaurus

ohohohohohohohohohohoho

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Happy woman tears incoming tonight?

Edit: Its okay, Airi. Escalators only subsist on the flesh of Chinese people. You have nothing to fear.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

The fuck we do?:confusedshuba:

e:gjatdamnit clock me, I bring an archive as offering

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Even Alex couldn't avoid that plague and plays Palworld

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

KADOKAWA its going to help Shiyuu with the Celebration of her 22th Birthday :D
The event (a fan meeting) its going to be the 17th of February and tickets can only be obtained via Lottery in her NicoNico channel :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom