"I'll suck you dry don't take that shit outta context"Lucy Pyre

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Specialite, who is currently recruiting for their second gen, had a couple of their EN streamers do streams about applying for corpos yesterday. First was Vicky:

And then Utahime Mochizuki:

Both of these are good stuff, and I recommend giving them a look if you're considering applying for a corpo, though if you were to only watch one I'd suggest Victoria's since it's a bit more information-dense and general in my opinion. But Uta's is interesting because she says she was actually in a position where she had offers from several corpos at once and decided to go with Specialite, despite them being a brand new corpo (albeit under one of Japan's largest tech companies).

Something both of them stress is that a corpo gig is a job and you will be expected to be professional, so early on in the process (including your promo video) you need to be able to show you can put pride and silliness aside and listen to your bosses and make money. I would say that if you have a history doing a "real" job with real bosses and real consequences for failure you should definitely get that across.

Last edited:

braindoko

At this point it's easier to list he chuubas that are NOT playing Palworld
Limes named her stream "I would die for chillet" (a dragon ferret pal)

To be fair it does look cool

chill hag Stalkeralker chitchat. She's not touching the FOTM

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Petalight's LC collab starting now.

For the ones not watching, they modded their 3d models on the game.
:whatastory:
Screenshot-20240123-184725-You-Tube.jpg

Abi...

Last edited:

Postal rrat

chinshilla

Chinchilla endurance stream 2 electric boogaloo

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Shondo is going to debtor's prison

Also she likes @SandyCat 's troon frog oshi

You know what, maybe she really does deserve to go to HM Woosterbuckinghamshire or whatever other weird bong name they choose to name their prisons

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
It'd be way funnier if she kept not streaming, though.
It has been almost aweek since she gave chumbuds a modicum of hope and it is more looking like she just showed up to shill her aquarium event more than anything.
:ironmousekek:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Chinchilla endurance stream 2 electric boogaloo

She had an open server for makotos last night, right? Is she going to have it open today too?

Because Pippa could do the silliest thing.

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
Shondo is going to debtor's prison

Also she likes @SandyCat 's troon frog oshi

You know what, maybe she really does deserve to go to HM Woosterbuckinghamshire or whatever other weird bong name they choose to name their prisons

Absolutely unquestionably unequivocally based and frog pilled schizo frog enjoyer. No wonder why she's the only natal woman vtuber I like. Can she get any more perfect than this shondo bros?

Also I fear for those debtor's safey because Shondo is absolutely unhinged. She's probably crawling around in their walls as we speak

Last edited:

Negzana

It has been almost aweek since she gave chumbuds a modicum of hope and it is more looking like she just showed up to shill her aquarium event more than anything.
:ironmousekek:
I know she's the biggest in Vtubing subwise but I really doubt she has the same cultural power she had 2-3 years ago. I think she's hoping for Marine to upload another Treasure Box level hit to surpass her so she can justify being even more radio silent

Postal rrat

chinshilla
She had an open server for makotos last night, right? Is she going to have it open today too?

Because Pippa could do the silliest thing.
Pippa has generally preferred to remain quiet when she does watch especially after that one time she let people know she was there and a lot of capipis showed up more interested the fact that Pippa was in chat than what Natsumi was doing. Next day Pippa tweeted out a guide on how to behave in JP vtubers chats and she generally keeps her presence on the down low, Sometimes she will raid, occasionally she'll retweet the chinchilla, but she generally stays quiet during stream.

The last time Pippa interacted on stream was Natsumi's birthday and that was at the end she slapped down an aka supa bought a membership and wished her a happy birthday.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
juni art
this time its miku

i fucking love it so much

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
>Logitech G502 Hero
Patrician mouse choice
Still shit compared to the divine blessing that was the Microsoft Sidewinder X5... I actually use a G502 Hero now...

Last edited:

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

:NOWWELAUGH:

Riro Ron and her consequences have been hilarious for the vtuber world

DanishCookies

thirteenorphans

Preface: I like all the Holo talents and want them all to continue their work for a long time...buuuuuut wouldn't it be hilarious if two or even three Holo talents get terminated or graduate before the next Gura stream? We could start a new metric to measure how long hiatuses are based on how many talents leave in the timeframe.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Kyo's one-guy doing their very best in light of losing their oshi.

Preface: I like all the Holo talents and want them all to continue their work for a long time...buuuuuut wouldn't it be hilarious if two or even three Holo talents get terminated or graduate before the next Gura stream? We could start a new metric to measure how long hiatuses are based on how many talents leave in the timeframe.
If this happens, I'll sick @La+ de Central Norte on you so quick, border control will have to put the razor wires back up.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
another anime girl has fallen ill to Palworld, and I'm afraid it's terminal - no schedule is safe:

Top Bottom