"I just... Did you call me a bad word?"Chikafuji Lisa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limkin

Now that Pomu is officially gone and cannot control anything, Nijisanji has privated the member stream the major breakdown over her lost opportunity came from.
Someone should send them a wikipedia page for Streisand effect. It's not like every fucking dramatuber on earth has talked about this specific video or anything. Them removing it is more or less equal to admitting "yeah, this is why she quit" at that point

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Not super related but reminded me I finally watched the Kson In The Hole episode because I was waiting for YouTube and I finally saw it.

Anyway, Koe is really... dumb. Like, I thought he liked Kson but when she mentioned being in like a dragon gaiden he asked "oh, did you get an email, how do you find out about that?" as if it was not a MONTHS long well-documented mixed media process. The only other time I have seen him is Henya which I also am not super knowledgeable on, and he also seemed to not know basic stuff but this is sometimes painful to watch.

I would think that if you were going to interview someone and you didn't actually know anything about this person, you might want to do some basic research before hand so you would know what sort of questions to ask to make the interview interesting, but also so you could avoid embarrassing yourself like that.
And people wondered why she is not in Phase...
55093-9f77971dbd4086512f9e06c28c5746be.jpg
I'm not sure you understood what she was saying. There were a couple of reasons that she couldn't fit into the dress, two big ones in fact.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
She's played a total of fourty hours since release this is just her first time streaming
Palworld is doing to vtubers what crack cocaine did to the inner cities of America.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Palworld is doing to vtubers what crack cocaine did to the inner cities of America.
So when's the gangbeef and shootings/stabbings happening? Turn vtuber drama up to 100.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
So when's the gangbeef and shootings/stabbings happening? Turn vtuber drama up to 100.
Do you really want to read autistic callout posts between nobodies looking for clout?

Postal rrat

chinshilla

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Do you really want to read autistic callout posts between nobodies looking for clout?
We already do tho?
I'm just sprinkling in a bit of violence
:chaos:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Postal rrat

chinshilla

It seems this will be the first chinchilla endurance stream. There's a very good chance this stream will run eight to twelve hours. If you haven't caught natsumi live before this may well be your chance.

Bronze

V&U delayed 2nd generation's Original song to February

Globie's Miel is collabing with NijiEN's Vezalius and Vee's Kanra for a "Language weekend"

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Not super related but reminded me I finally watched the Kson In The Hole episode because I was waiting for YouTube and I finally saw it.

Anyway, Koe is really... dumb. Like, I thought he liked Kson but when she mentioned being in like a dragon gaiden he asked "oh, did you get an email, how do you find out about that?" as if it was not a MONTHS long well-documented mixed media process. The only other time I have seen him is Henya which I also am not super knowledgeable on, and he also seemed to not know basic stuff but this is sometimes painful to watch.

Yeah but based on... here, I thought he traded FGC autism for Vtuber autism. Also, I thought Kson (or Coco) was an oshi which is why it made less sense to me than the Henya one.

I always took him for a bandwagoner/leech whose primary source of knowledge about chuba are clips only. I'm not surprised by this in the least.:smugpipi:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Mashiro Yuki singing!

Onolumi playing Bioshock

Chinchilla is live and playing with the Makoto's

She is still streaming. I just checked, it's one of her longest streams. This game is a real drug.

UberSoldat

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Ina, Bae and FuwaMoco will go over HoloFES EXPO24 info

Also dtto. is going to reveal a new outfit

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
V-DeRe's DerePals Palworld Server Opening Soon. They've invited girls from V&U, 4BrainCells (formally Project F), VReverie, and possibly Idol (time alignment and thumbnail I think hints at it) || edit: I noticed now that Nijisanji didn't get perms for Palworld. That is a lot of potential lost in views. Hololive gained perms at least a month before it released as Shinri tweeted. || edit 2: Their server is having connection issues. Appears to be stabilizing.
In 1.5-2 Hours:

In 7 Hours:

Idol?

Last edited:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
One of HimeHina's recent MVs popped off hard. It managed to accumulate 4m views in under a month and apparently because it trended over at TikTok

Also Miran karaoke ongoing

Pioneer

Comfy powerwashing stream in an hour

God's Strongest Dragoon

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom