"I HAVE A HOLE IN MY ASS!"Takanashi Kiara

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Incase you missed it, E;R officialy came out of the closet debuted as a vtuber

Great opening vid :whatastory:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Kazuma

Early Adopter
ATTENTION ALL INMATES
:pippasquish:THE SECOND ANNUAL TVA WINNERS HAVE BEEN ANNOUNCED:pippasquish:

https://thevirtualasylum.com/threads/tva-awards-2023.189/post-308418
Special thanks to @The Proctor @Reticule @Azehara @Empty_Inbox @Scoots @Kourai @@Murrayしないで and @reinigen for making this possible.

And thanks to all of you for participating!

Best New Character Design

Shiori Novella

Shiori Novella - 89
Mozumi Pichi - 58
Sansin Jin - 14
Victoria Birghtshield - 13
Kilia Kurayami - 9
Kotuyou Lira - 8
Misma Ryzing - 3
I love Shiori but how did Mozumi not win this category? :poptart:

stassy

Of course Azki its wife material
She is literally one already
In their monthly stream last november, the Lapuli group got asked which member would you switch body with for a day and why : switching to notAzki would be "I want to be a normal employee of a normal company, get married, and be happy", they were not wrong by four month though...or just jesting with her since it was the complete opposite of her situation.
For now, she is currently struggling with tax return, working on a mv and of course prepare for her double duo IRL and virtual concert
Also to prove she is a good wife now she has a cleaning stream soon :

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Kazuma

Early Adopter

frz

I was honestly wondering why HoloStars do so much worse than Niji in regard to fujos. And obviously even though I watched the occasional Astel and Arurand before they butchered his model... I can't speak much for JP. But in terms of EN I look at Vox who does straight up rapeplay and choking ASMR and then I look at Altere doing Pokemon booster unboxing...

I feel like HoloStars in general are just pretty much DudeBros, which isn't too appealing to most fujos I guess.
> Dude bros
> Flayon
Joke aside an interesting tidbit I saw from clips of Suntempo explaining their thought proccess
Summary of what he talked about:
Holostar 1st gen wasn't doing well. So they decided to split to grow the brand by soliciting completely different fanbases instead of advancing as a group. They debut with a 1-week interval. Astel focus on gaming/FPS. Roberu on talking. Temma on masquerading as a human organizing/event-related stuffs. (I found out this autist has been spamming mario kart stream solo for like 3 years) And they only get together once a year due to management begging.
Also the man so renowned for organizing in question committed high level of pon.

Edit oof the clipper killed the clips, but basically temma mistakenly joined HoloID server, played for an entire hour, met an offstream anya, both confused as fuck. Left the server then got told that he joined the wrong one.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

I don't think this has been posted yet, but it looks like the feud between Panko and Phase Friend Ghostpolitics is escalating.

Can this cancerous retard (and his fans) microwave self already?

In a bathtub full of water, just to make sure it sticks.

GOTBB

>largest western vtuber
>Mouse
There are people who actually believe this?
Not super related but reminded me I finally watched the Kson In The Hole episode because I was waiting for YouTube and I finally saw it.

Anyway, Koe is really... dumb. Like, I thought he liked Kson but when she mentioned being in like a dragon gaiden he asked "oh, did you get an email, how do you find out about that?" as if it was not a MONTHS long well-documented mixed media process. The only other time I have seen him is Henya which I also am not super knowledgeable on, and he also seemed to not know basic stuff but this is sometimes painful to watch.
FGC types tend to be extremely blind to anything outside fighting games. Even when they try to expand their horizons, if they stay in the fighting game sphere they dedicate too much of their time and brain space to fighting games. They can go on for hours about various movesets, frame data, historical events in the community, etc, but then seem rather dumb about everything else. Think of it like the person with a PHD that calls tech support because they are trying to turn their computer on and are only hitting the monitor's power button.
Yeah but based on... here, I thought he traded FGC autism for Vtuber autism. Also, I thought Kson (or Coco) was an oshi which is why it made less sense to me than the Henya one.

probably someone like foobs

also regarding this a week ago bruno of all people sang fucking heavy rotation which is arguably one of AKB48s iconic songs of all time and the thought of it still didnt leave my brain

He is Hawaiian, so he probably has a lot of JP exposure.

She's got 'em.

And people wondered why she is not in Phase...
55093-9f77971dbd4086512f9e06c28c5746be.jpg

Last edited:

Tubedude

Anyway, Koe is really... dumb. Like, I thought he liked Kson but when she mentioned being in like a dragon gaiden he asked "oh, did you get an email, how do you find out about that?" as if it was not a MONTHS long well-documented mixed media process. The only other time I have seen him is Henya which I also am not super knowledgeable on, and he also seemed to not know basic stuff but this is sometimes painful to watch.
FGC types tend to be extremely blind to anything outside fighting games. Even when they try to expand their horizons, if they stay in the fighting game sphere they dedicate too much of their time and brain space to fighting games. They can go on for hours about various movesets, frame data, historical events in the community, etc, but then seem rather dumb about everything else. Think of it like the person with a PHD that calls tech support because they are trying to turn their computer on and are only hitting the monitor's power button.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Asano Ruri premiering a video made with Asano Akane.

Title mentioned this is the first video made together after three years.

Mirea Sheltz and UniVirtual's Shiratama Utano singing together at 9PM JST.

Iroha can make failures entertaining, first the "vertical" stream and now this.

One of the most liked comments goes like this "Afterwards she went on a mini-psychopath spree that involved gathering materials with just her bare hands, beating Pals to Death with a stick before crafting some Pal Spheres and even attempted and succeeded in capturing a human."
One person from Gen0 thinks she's wife material (Sora).

• Naraka from Nijisanji. A surprisingly strong Master-rank Juri. SF6 is her first fighting game but apparently she got good cause her mom used to beat her up in older SF games? I didn't know about her until recently but she's cute and has a blessed laugh.

Botan and Naraka had their first collab a few weeks ago and it was all good times.

If you like Naraka's laugh, enjoy two fujos talking about their past.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I blame roach mom I expect Melody to have the most prestigious slaneesh army

Playing as yourself is boring, though. Hence Orks, not Chaos.

She ain't no dainty, sexy lady. She be Warboss Krunch.
You can't just not vote for her just because she's a piss drinker. That's prejudice!
Yes. So?

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

I feel like it has been quite a while since we've had someone reach 1 million subs so hopefully this pushes the rest of council over there too.
I really want to see what their wishes will be

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Can this cancerous retard (and his fans) microwave self already?

In a bathtub full of water, just to make sure it sticks.
I don't know, the man's taste in anime girls on the internet is top-tier:
1705999203318.png

1705999163434.png

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

USS IOWA

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

I feel like it has been quite a while since we've had someone reach 1 million subs so hopefully this pushes the rest of council over there too.
I really want to see what their wishes will be

If they are smart, they will all just wish for a solo live, if they want to do one.

lvl8

Even the Chinchilla got addicted to Palworld. She rarely go pass her regular stream time.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Even the Chinchilla got addicted to Palworld. She rarely go pass her regular stream time.
She's played a total of fourty hours since release this is just her first time streaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom