"Hey If you're still watching tell your mom I'm gonna be a little late tonight"Magni Dezmond

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
What is interesting is the monetization. Holo cant monetize their streams whenever they play games owned by those companies afaik.
Quite sure they can, only games they can't stream with monetization are Rockstar and FromSoftware games.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
What is interesting is the monetization. Holo cant monetize their streams whenever they play games owned by those companies afaik.

You can send superchats fine here in this GB waiting room about Zelda

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Quite sure they can, only games they can't stream with monetization are Rockstar and FromSoftware games.

You can send superchats fine here in this GB waiting room about Zelda

Oh well, i thought for some reason they had issues with that specifically with SEGA. I must be remembering things wrong.

RiverBear

So she's really FAT.
BROWN
AND
FAT?
heres-the-truth-about-this-highly-suspect-screens-2-17942-1523571521-0_dblbig.jpg

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Meanwhile, the sisters on /vt/ are timelooping again
holotranny.jpeg

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
This guy's suffering as his mind is bombarded with vtuber shit is one of the greatest things I have ever witnessed.
And this was after he collabed with Matara Kan (former fox woman) of Vshojo over WH40k memes.

Next thing we know, he probably gonna review Holocure on his main channel and tried his best not to suffer even more than he has to.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Anyone actually watching holostars did they ever went for yaoibait? Of all the clips I saw they either never interact with each other or just straight flirting with girls. Maybe that's why they don't sell.
You just haven't watch the right clips :koronehappyl:

though tbh holostars are mostly more of brotubers than anything, they did have stuff like whatever gen3 has going on and hanakishi but their main focus was never about fujobait content. That's why despite most of them having the typical bishounen model design you have someone like Oga with his 50:50 split of male/female fans

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

I actually went full face-in-hands physical cringe with this one, thank you ponwolf.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
This is a big enough thing I'm once again posting it here then crossposting to the Pomu graduation thread.

Now that Pomu is officially gone and cannot control anything, Nijisanji has privated the member stream the major breakdown over her lost opportunity came from.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

I actually went full face-in-hands physical cringe with this one, thank you ponwolf.

Yeah, this clip settled the who is the most seiso streamer in phase connect argument for me. Like how on earth do you top this?

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Nice Xynchro.

Not as good as Lisa's, but still one for the record.
:whatastory:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

I don't think this has been posted yet, but it looks like the feud between Panko and Phase Friend Ghostpolitics is escalating.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Chinchilla is live and playing with the Makoto's

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Ririsya's concert is happening in 1 hour
Ririsya-Profile-Picture.webp

Free portion intro is in 30 minutes

If you want to see the show - https://www.zan-live.com/en/live/detail/10363
Who is Riri? Zombie vtuber with a snake theme because of her trademark hiss when she is annoyed. She won CallixRikka's Spiral Tones competition and she is a composer, even for Hololive.

Damn. Real glad how far she's come along. I remember watching her guitar karaoke streams back in September 2021 while at work. Stopped watching I was fired and didnt have to wake up early (at peak JP streaming hours).

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter

soap suds

This is a big enough thing I'm once again posting it here then crossposting to the Pomu graduation thread.

Now that Pomu is officially gone and cannot control anything, Nijisanji has privated the member stream the major breakdown over her lost opportunity came from.

It's probably because of the comments. I think they did the same with Lulu where antis kept flooding her comments so they either turned comments off or just nuked the video.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

"Kiara hiatus"
False, you stupid retard, it's called a VACATION.
:rinitsretarded:

Bae going to not be able to stream for the rest of the week.
:depressedtako:

niggaphil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom