"A Fishymancer is like Calli-senpai in Mario Party.. you do nothing and still win"Noir Vesper

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Kalion

:)
I've seen this one before. The forum head goes around being a general weirdo and sex pest. Eventually someone drops a mountain of evidence on them. They step back and leave the forum, turning it and all the responsibilities on to some poor janny who doesn't realize he's in over his head until later.
Maybe it really is revenge.

bothyourhouses

what the fuck, is it normal for Twitch payments to be delayed for almost half a year? Maybe moving countries complicated things?
There's a certain kind of big company that will delay paying their suppliers for months, really just because they can. They earn a little interest and, more importantly, boost their cash flow. Not too surprising that a company owned by Amazon would go that route.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Mariya's Unarchived Karaoke to celebrate 10k subs now.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I don't play gachashit btw I just recognize them by shitposts from friends and their character gimmicks.
Translation: I've seen those characters in bunnysuits in my twitter feed and in doujins so of course I know the game's name.
Letting proctor use twitter was a mistake :gunpeko:
It's like getting an adult that was never taught to swim and throwing them into the deep end of the pool. But instead of swimming, it's "don't act like a weirdo on social media".

VTuberThrow

Thank you, Rie, for instigating this and helping set this up. Great work, it was a top-tier collab.

Props to Rie for setting up the collab. I remember Pippa and Dizzy mentioning they thought Phase could use somebody who goes out and organizes collabs. Wonder if Rie also feels she does best in collabs and is going to take some initiative with making more of them in the future.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Some random two-view guy putting the rizz on a cute anime girl's engagement bait post:

"It used to hold cute fluffy birds" is how it sounded in his head but what that girl probably read was "..until they, ya know, died"
British flirting is a curious thing

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
"It used to hold cute fluffy birds" is how it sounded in his head but what that girl probably read was "..until they, ya know, died"
British flirting is a curious thing
I mean, telling a girl you'll lock them in a cage isn't much of a turn-on. Unless you're Rie, of course.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I mean, telling a girl you'll lock them in a cage isn't much of a turn-on. Unless you're Rie, of course.
With the type of women who become vtubers, i doubt its a turn off for most

niggaphil

Noah Ant Wiler would like to lock the girls and troon up into his basement as well. So Proctor, Rie, and Noah could be good friend :smugselen:

frz

Reposting from groomcord:

Just saw mr. #2DLivesMatter upload a full vod with no views, which I thought was a sort of weird slip up until I read the description which revealed it was a twitch VOD.

Skimming through the pre-game chat, he mentioned this is a measure to make up for an assumed lack of perms for YT simulcast. Anyone know more about this? Has any other corpo/a different holo simulcasted on both platforms? It just seems weird that they would need perms for such a thing. JP corpo autism, perhaps?

Update on simulcasting, looks like akirose is all in. Despite what I said, she simulcasted League. She fucked up the stream on both sides resulting in this clip, but at least she was trying.

At least on her PoV and some others it looks like simulcast is something completely new to JP and they are still on the phase of trying to see how it works. It's new technology TM as of this moment. :koronehappyl:
Something something Palworld discussion just to get it out of my system:

Literally any game being plagiarized/copied: I hope they sue the offending company
Pokemon being plagiarized/copied: Fuck em, Fuck Nintendo, I hope they burn in hell where they belong

Not saying I agree with either stance, it's just funny to me
I was fortunate enough to never really see the I hope they sue crowd. Even for mikeneko noone hoped Cover sue her for using pink rushia models. Nintendo also had it coming. They locked Pokemon to a shitty console and they pretty lost all goodwill before throwing lawsuits left and right and fucking over any game they have. Also the younger generations started seeing copyright laws for how bullshit it is not just in gaming.
If companies have had their way with copyrights and lawsuits, half of the things you loved wouldn't exist. My favorite, most retarded one was League of Legends CEO tried to copyright block Valve's Dota 2 for.... copying Dota 1. I'm not kidding. That happened.
That being said I'm still on the camp of noone playing palworld after 2 months, just like Suika. FoTM game.
They need to release a new game every year to compete with nintendo.
Holobros, I kneel. I will watch your idol. Until she reveals herself to be a wardbitch crystal maiden support main like 99% of women who play dota 2.
None of these girls played Dota before. So honestly, I expect them to die to creep and towers and have absolutely 0 idea what they are doing. I dont think they even played league of any other moba. Actually, maybe Bijou watched Kaela playing wild rift before. That will surely help. :guraa:
I've seen this one before. The forum head goes around being a general weirdo and sex pest. Eventually someone drops a mountain of evidence on them. They step back and leave the forum, turning it and all the responsibilities on to some poor janny who doesn't realize he's in over his head until later.
Maybe it really is revenge.
@thhrang :smugina:

Thank you, Rie, for instigating this and helping set this up. Great work, it was a top-tier collab.

but @Negzana told me Ollie did this to his Oshis, not the other way around :takocope:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
It puts the fox tail in the ass or else it gets poked with glass

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
There are people that will try to claim that Hexa is actually a poster on this forum.
Everyone knows there are no girls in this site. :smugpipi:
Pippa zatsu continues, she'll probably talk about her game motion sickness that made her end the globie Crab collab early

Does this count as Pippaposting?

Negzana

I wonder if the advent friend 4 u plushes will come this month. If so definitely getting a Biboo one and still on the fence if I should get a Shiori one.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

How bad off do you have to be for Mumei to come and care for you?

Welcome to 'The Battle of Fewer Streams'

Negzana

How bad off do you have to be for Mumei to come and care for you?

Welcome to 'The Battle of Fewer Streams'

I know Gura has more subs but I would say Marine is the strongest vtuber of today and arguably history. Going by socialblade projections she's also gonna surpass Gura by Christmas 2024 in subs too.

RiverBear

I know Gura has more subs but I would say Marine is the strongest vtuber of today and arguably history. Going by socialblade projections she's also gonna surpass Gura by Christmas 2024 in subs too.
That's probably what Gura wants to happen, let's be honest here.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Most of ID don't seem that into vtubing anymore and are just using facecams.
This is true, though there are some that has avatars that are either used as PNGs or actual Live2D rigged as best as they could. Xia, Etna and Nara uses facecam, while others like Taka, Bobon, Miyu, (probably) Siska and Zea all uses avatars of some kind.

That said, using avatars doesn't really mean that they gonna be like vtubers like before, maybe they just feel like using avatars is easier than facecams. Though, looking at Taka, he's using avatar while having his room (and genshin standee) visible, so its probably just personal choice.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Top Bottom