"...I don't have anyone to give head to"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Fauna wanted to but her excuse was not knowing Swedish, but it could be they don't have anything from them on karafun, (don't know since I didn't look.)
Screenshot 2024-01-23 at 01-52-22 Karaoke Basshunter KaraFun.png

Only song in Swedish is "Boten Anna" all the others are the shitty English versions
[EDIT;] WTF i keep getting cucked by one second today

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Some random two-view guy putting the rizz on a cute anime girl's engagement bait post:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

She is back and worse than ever

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Some random two-view guy putting the rizz on a cute anime girl's engagement bait post:

The sex-pest google docs are writing themselves as we speak, I've seen this sicko "Zakharov" macking on 2 views, and trauma dumping and blogposting in their chats, could we get a thread on this creep? I think we're looking at another Kestraline incident in the making here.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

The sex-pest google docs are writing themselves as we speak, I've seen this sicko "Zakharov" macking on 2 views, and trauma dumping and blogposting in their chats, could we get a thread on this creep? I think we're looking at another Kestraline incident in the making here.
I can't help but see Silence of the Lambs, except Proctor is Buffalo Bill and Nina is the girl down the bottom of the well, begging to be free.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

>be Nina
>afraid of collabing with males because allegedly she had a bad one with omi_vt
>he's later nominated for Filian's Hidden Gem award
brave-SWq-Ns05-SLa.png

Does anyone know more about this? :unsure:
brave-Z3-Ela-Up-Lvo.png

They did collab. No idea if there is a vod yet.
>all of a sudden you get tweeted at by another femboy threatening to lock you in a cage
Poor Nina... :fishmandispair:

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Is there some sort of explanation in the Pokemon universe for why you capture humans?
The most lore autism I can recall is that they've never really addressed the idea of capturing a human in a pokeball. "It just can't." is basically the reason.
The other tidbit of pokeball lore is that Ultra Beasts (the legendaries from Gen7) had a catch rate of 1% with everything that wasn't an ultra-beast ball (and the UB Ball had a catch rate of 1% on anything that wasn't an Ultra Beast). Presumably because Pokeballs are made with using them on Pokemon from their world rather than weirdo aliens.
and whatever interest she has at the time, which is currently Blue Archive.
It ain't grand blue, It is Blue Archive. I don't play gachashit btw I just recognize them by shitposts from friends and their character gimmicks.
EWW Dota.
GEfGYFMacAAefFV
Holobros, I kneel. I will watch your idol. Until she reveals herself to be a wardbitch crystal maiden support main like 99% of women who play dota 2.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
They are gone crazy with that game. Wemi streaming for about 8 hours now(whole Malaysian night), and her next scheduled stream in 4 hours.

Michiru played just shy over 10 hours. I've lost track of Kaela's progress but it seems she's on the holo server now. Nasa wants to start a phase connect server.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Found a weird indie called JesTheii on my youtube reccomendations.
Seems to be going for a gura voice but with honkers.

Would like to know if anyone can tell if its a voice changer, I'm really bad with voices.

Seems AI as fuck also has some noise reduction thing that shuts off the microphone but whenever its open you can hear the distorted background noise. Model seems based on Ai but the coomer in me likes it. Possibly a chinese dude (going by the other photos in their Twitter showing a bunch of chinese characters and whatnot)

Last year was a great year for Lia. She had some of the most growth in Phase and worked hard to branch out and do all kinds of things. She's had some downers, but I think it's safe to say we've been seeing way more ups than downs for her for a while now. Been great to see, and I'm happy for her.
Interesting that she has managed to collab now with both Holo and Niji. Despite being a bit retarded and a zoomer she does seem to be the one working towards collabing with others. Although Pippa did collab with a ton of smaller indies these past few months and landed a collab with Filian and Chibi/Tricky from the Vtuber awards nominations. Overall Phase girls have been doing a ton to gain exposure in the eyes of randos over at Twitch.

this is the promise of Legends Arceus and Scarlet/Violet realized in a way that would take Pokemon about a decade to do themselves, if not longer. next month is Pokemon Presents for their anniversary, and if the Black/White remakes are anything like the Diamond/Pearl remakes, there is now a non-zero chance that the damage done to the franchise is enough for Palworld to blow a hole through

people thirst for good Pokemon games, and if GameFreak won't make them, others will. it also helps that Palworld is incredibly lenient with streaming, which is probably the greatest form of advertisement they could ask for:

if mentally ill anime girls are willing to ruin their lives over the game, without being paid or sponsored to do so, you can too!
Palworld wont do shit to Pokemon as far as sales go other than maybe get people pissed off enough to be more vocal about the state of whatever new pokemon game that gets announced (which will be mediocre as every other Pokemon game that has come out recently).

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I can't help but see Silence of the Lambs, except Proctor is Buffalo Bill and Nina is the girl down the bottom of the well, begging to be free.

Proctor-as-Buffalo-Bill.png

Early Adopter

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Roca injured her jaw and will be postponing her stream to a later date. It sounds rather serious.

RiverBear

Something something Palworld discussion just to get it out of my system:

Literally any game being plagiarized/copied: I hope they sue the offending company
Pokemon being plagiarized/copied: Fuck em, Fuck Nintendo, I hope they burn in hell where they belong. Palworld still #1

Not saying I agree with either stance, it's just funny to me

Last edited:

Early Adopter
Something something Palworld discussion just to get it out of my system:

Literally any game being plagiarized/copied: I hope they sue the offending company
Pokemon being plagiarized/copied: Fuck em, Fuck Nintendo, I hope they burn in hell where they belong

Not saying I agree with either stance, it's just funny to me
Your baits used to be better

RiverBear

Your baits used to be better
Would you be surprised that this isn't bait?

Literally every thread on Twitter I see are people going "Yeah, Palworld copy pasted Pokemon, so what"

niggaphil

Saturnus

haha it's unou

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom