"I'm not seeing any child rapists in my chat, I'm very disappointed right now"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
Imagine not buying Gura's Valentine's merch to fund her next three-month holiday.
Yeah, me
chadbud.jpg

Zyklon Mag

Even homos won't touch Altare.
He touches the homos whether they like it or not. :smugpipi:Proctor pls why can't I post the Sengoku Rancetare edits
1688758417042701.png

Anyway, Ruze had a guerilla PALworld stream that Gibby, Hakka and I think Octavio ended up jumping on (I was asleep before I saw Octavio on, idk if anyone else joined after). Jurard wanted to but he was streaming menshi stuff.

On Ruze's first PALworld stream he had a ton of newfags in chat confused as fuck why a BlazBlue character was playing a video game, as well as some salty currynigs mad he was the first EN streamer to get his hands on it. Ultimately it was cool, some of them seemed to like the "guy who sounds like he's selling me meth in a Texas gas station" kek

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Speaking of Mio, I just watched a clip of her reading Mel's future from 2 years ago and it predicted what happened at Mel's termination. Either Mio is very observant of the other talents, or she's an agent of Apollo.
She said before she tries to be vague and not too specific with how she words her tarot predictions. That way, the person can choose for themselves what they mean and whether to listen to them or not. They're never meant to be taken as serious advice or some sort of life guide. But that makes her accuracy even scarier when it counts lol.

Kalion

:)
Alker is playing Soul Nomad, part 8.

She's been doing something quite fun and unique with this game, where she starts each stream with a self-drawn and animated story recap comic.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Yaya! Gura posted a few words. Let's celebrate with some clips from people who stream.
:BijouBijou:

These two are always so fun together.

ESL Airi learns she's been saying a particular word wrong the entire time when she tried calling Rie a pussy
:smugmoona:

It doesn't matter how the stream goes. As long as Sakana is sitting there with his head in his hands staring at the floor, then that's how we know we did a good job. -Lia
:fishmandispair:

Jelly has streamed Minecraft for around 30 hours in the last 9 days/7 streams.

May seem like a lot, but then you look over at Pekora streaming Terraria for the last few days...

And lastly, I always love Panko's euphemisms for telling people to kill themselves.

:whatastory:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Kiara going on a break
Carrying all myth on her shoulders took a toll on her, if someone deserve a vacation is her
View attachment 61759

Gura post

WE ARE SO BACK
:gurasemperfi::gurasemperfi::gurasemperfi::gurasemperfi:
Like someone here already said, Valentine is coming, she is going to like throw 2 streams, wait until hitting valentine, shill a voice pack and fuck off
Kiara can actually cook though, he needs to save a different girl failure.
In terms of cooking power level Kiara and Goldbullet are mostly even, in all holo i think only Kiara, Gibby and Choco would dab on everyone in the company
But he gay though?
He is not
as well as some salty currynigs mad he was the first EN streamer to get his hands on it.
Because no one read the stream description and Ruze explained how he did it, Cover get privileges for being a japanese company, so he got the timezones buff and went it was the lift of the embargo he tactical striked the perms like a ninja

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Chirami turns herself into an analog horror, admits she streams at gunpoint, drinks humidifier water.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

This is how Lap lost her voice

She just screamed with Matsuri in LoL
(VOLUME WARNING)

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
I finally let my membership run out at the end of year, so of course Gura posts something now. Thanks for keeping yours up and keeping us informed. One generic post with no definitive date or stream link is not going to pull me back in, I swear! Unless she starts scheduling some streams and actually shows signs of life, I have to stay strong!
She'll probably drop out of existence again when Palworld dies or even before then. Just use that info to keep yourself from renewing.

This is how Lap lost her voice

She just screamed with Matsuri in LoL
(VOLUME WARNING)

Poor girl is always loosing her voice, it feels like. She can't help but get excited and start yelling lol

Zyklon Mag

My ears are being raped, this is even worse than Axel's 360 mic bullshit :yagoocry:Gaybullet get your ape/eagle/plant Yamanba hybrid child off this 240p stream

Also Hakka is touring a minecraft server created by Tempura (Tempus fans)

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
She'll probably drop out of existence again when Palworld dies or even before then. Just use that info to keep yourself from renewing.

Personally, I'm rooting for the developers. So many things could go wrong, but they are now in a unique enough position to have an IP that can not only face Pokemon, but have less restrictions in people making content for it without Nintendo on their backs. This has the highest chance of being the second coming of Pokemania since Pokemania itself, and the developers better have investors knocking on their door for quick and ruthless expansion because if they fail at bottling this lightning, it will only deter developers from trying to properly face against Pokemon for another decade or so, and GameFreak won't have actual competition to improve their product.

Gura coming back to stream Palworld is the best advertisement they could ask for. If they're not singing her up as an official ambassador, they will regret their words and deeds.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Colombian Schizo Parrot is back, serving us a dose of 4chan seething, autism and degeneracy.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Amiya ASMR in 10 minutes for all the sickos (me) out there;

Kalion

:)
Personally, I'm rooting for the developers. So many things could go wrong, but they are now in a unique enough position to have an IP that can not only face Pokemon, but have less restrictions in people making content for it without Nintendo on their backs. This has the highest chance of being the second coming of Pokemania since Pokemania itself, and the developers better have investors knocking on their door for quick and ruthless expansion because if they fail at bottling this lightning, it will only deter developers from trying to properly face against Pokemon for another decade or so, and GameFreak won't have actual competition to improve their product.

Gura coming back to stream Palworld is the best advertisement they could ask for. If they're not singing her up as an official ambassador, they will regret their words and deeds.
Hopefully the devs don't get caught using Pokémon game model rips for their own Pals or anything else that might tank the project.

Edit: For the record I think these are recreations of the models and not rips but someone may prove me otherwise if they rip Palworld's models and compare.

Last edited:

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

Bronze

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Gaybullet get your ape/eagle/plant Yamanba hybrid child off this 240p stream
Thank you goldbullet for making a stream for the venezuelan people that are still on ADSL (not me i have fiber kek)

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
They're already sticking their tip into it with the blatant rip offs, so they need to resist the urge to go full throttle going forward.
That seems like a wildly retarded thing to do considering they are a Japanese developer lol

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Regarding the models, it is my current understanding that they're not asset-ripped from Pokemon, but legally distinct designs made from the ground up

none of this is news because it's been apparent from the reveal trailer all the way back in 2021, twitter users are discovering it for the first time and seeing "legally distinct" as "full asset rips", and it wouldn't have a chance in hell releasing on XBOX and PC globally if it genuinely breached the legal limit:

Speaking of Palworld madness, full-on Advent war crimes collab later today, don't forget your ear plugs when multi-stream drifting:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom