"Pekora's body is healthy! I don't mind a little bit of bacteria"Usada Pekora

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Eimi has just posted a video and a photo of herself on Twitter:

fake news, that can't be Eimi, because that hamster clearly has the ability to cook

how could she fool us in this manner

SomeRando

"Manager" is code for boyfriend 9/10 times with indies.

No no no Shylily is totally single and definitely isn't dating and fucking Boeska, I mean sure he lives with her but lots of male managers live with their female talents :Vesper-UNHINGED:

brave-Qnq-Xah-B8j-T.png

No clue as to the exact thing that prompted this, but she should really expect member streams to be clipped. It's not a private thing just because someone paid you 5 dollars. Also I'll never understand why an indie needs a manager, unless they are handling a specific thing like merchandise. Are women that incapable of making good decisions on their own?
Edit:
brave-JE7-Xm8f-R1-D.png

Seems like it's the Ghost stuff.

Seems like an overreaction to me, Ghost and his audience have been interacting with Pippa for a while now via clips but I haven't really heard about issues involving harassment.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
No clue as to the exact thing that prompted this, but she should really expect member streams to be clipped. It's not a private thing just because someone paid you 5 dollars. Also I'll never understand why an indie needs a manager, unless they are handling a specific thing like merchandise. Are women that incapable of making good decisions on their own?
It's often helpful to get the advice of someone who isn't emotionally invested in a situation, or even just someone to talk to and work through a problem with. Having two people to tackle a problem is nearly always better than one, since you have twice the resources, knowledge and experience to bring to solving said problem.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Seems like an overreaction to me, Ghost and his audience have been interacting with Pippa for a while now via clips but I haven't really heard about issues involving harassment.
Only thing that comes immediately to mind is the one Dizzy raid that happened unless other stuff has happened since then that I am not aware of. Understandably no matter what your stance is on it, most people aren't willing to risk what will 99% of the time threaten food getting put on the table.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Kiara was raided by OniGiri which triggered her to say that when she gets back from her detox she is going to look into co-streaming on twitch as well. Phoenix forever chasing those Euro bucks.

soap suds

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

🐺 Time

Airi has learned to ignore Sakana

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Hey look its Ryan Gosling from the movie Drive

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

[VERY GOOD AMI NEWS]

Very cool to see she'd give dancing a try given how nervous she's been about it when she's talked about it before! 2024 Year of The Ami! :amilove:

Last edited:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Not-Username