"I'm protecting myself! I'm MGTOW but Pippa! I'm PipTOW, Pippa Going Their Own Way! Okay? I'm staying away from WHORES! I'm not risking the charges man!"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

braindoko

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
utcfy844cicc1.png

The mind craft project, a song which feature every EN hololive member, which costed minimum $10k (and mayhaps $15k, she never specified) is announced by Bae to be release on for January 20. The date of Pomu's graduation.
She also spent another 5 minutes to specify that it is "January 20 JST" a.k.a. the same exact wording as Pomu Graduation Announcement just to clear any possible confusion and that the song was finished a few days ago but she decided to push it back for pomu.
Is the rat doing this on purpose. Will it get removed after being live and result in a stealth suspension? Tune in to find out.
(It's not a cover song so unlikely) corrected by White Stone it is a cover.

It’s a 5 minute video premiere. Pomu will survive.
I can't believe Bae hates Pomu.
Correct me if I'm wrong but Bae said Sunday noon jst and according to this converter I used that's the 21st for jst and 20th for PST

And Pomu day is Friday for burgers and Saturday for jst 19th and 20th
Technically, predebut Calli asked on /jp/, though that was about expectations for EN vtubing in Hololive after she'd already passed.
She did? Any idea how I can find that sounds like an interesting read

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
She did? Any idea how I can find that sounds like an interesting read
One of the /jp/ archives. Which ones allow comments after archiving again? That's where I followed the source back then (the actual source was a screenshot with post number on /vt/, of course).

Sadly I never made or saved a screenshot/image, and just asking for it on /vt/ just gets you called a femboy a million times, so that's kind of pointless.

Wasn't anything big at any rate. Anon asked for advice on what to do when vtubing in Hololive, got called a femboy a dozen times, received a handful of actually decent replies, made a second post thanking those replies, and that was it. Context (timing) then strongly implied Holo EN, and Calli's the one with a confirmed history as anon and the attitude in those two posts matched her.
Sooo a big ol' rrat?
Basically, but one I have choosen to buy into.

Last edited:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Spooder shall continue her playthrough of an ancient PC-88 game

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
One of the /jp/ archives. Which ones allow comments after archiving again? That's where I followed the source back then (the actual source was a screenshot with post number on /vt/, of course).

Sadly I never made or saved a screenshot/image, and just asking for it on /vt/ just gets you called a femboy a million times, so that's kind of pointless.

Wasn't anything big at any rate. Anon asked for advice on what to do when vtubing in Hololive, got called a femboy a dozen times, received a handful of actually decent replies, made a second post thanking those replies, and that was it. Context (timing) then strongly implied Holo EN, and Calli's the one with a confirmed history as anon and the attitude in those two posts matched her.
Sooo a big ol' rrat?

Bronze

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
I was reading this post on leddit and I found it pretty endearing until I reached a certain part... can you spot it?
View attachment 61600
I think they have a very good reason to not take you dude... Nijisanji and Vshojo will though!

This is a hilarious delightfully naive post. It's not even "I want to be a vtuber" or "I want to stream", they're wanting to go straight to Holo...

May we all be so bold, if not as foolish.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Today I got this recommended to me by youtube algorithm, just think of it as an interesting case of soon to be defunct small corpo in JP.

One day, Suisei got matched into this girl in Tetris 99, then commented on her livestream as she beated Suisei, when she just debuted. Which led to this clip in which a relatively popular vtuber named Ruri-nee (I saw her collabed with both Holostars and Niji, MaiR), invited Suisei over for a chat.
She quickly gain 30k subscribers in matter of days during this arc and later on she also got to meet Akirose in one of Ruri-nee podcast streams.
2 years later ... she is now sitting at 46k subs. With social blade saying she lost 1.2k subs last year. Her channel is pretty much dead despite her going live everyday.
She is in a corpo called Vuisense? Visense? V-Sense? Veesense ? Honestly fuck the Japanese language but the wikia gave up and call it Buisense.
Buisen-Logo.webp

This corpo debuted 3 gens, all of them aside from her are under 10k subs. Upon further looking Ruri-nee is the one who founded this corpo. This is why she shilled them so hard and tried to use her connections with Hololive to prop them up. Seems like she abandoned them around May 2022 as there was no growth.
This Ruri-nee vtuber history looks interesting as well. Originally debuted as Asano Sisters Project, comprised of Asano Akane, Asano Hikari, Asano Ruri. It was originally supposed to center Hikari. But Hikari graduated and Akane gura-ed. So Ruri is the only active member.
The original japanese clip of suisei sniping now has 300k views
Tl;dr Someone who got lucked by circumstances and set up for success but failed. And another who stepped on the corpse of her sisters & children in pursuit of success.
Extra rant: fuck wikia image and fuck whoever invented webp

I don't quite understand your expectations for success. I don't think Coyo is a failed vtuber because she isn't getting over a thousand CCVs and she collabed with Hololive.

Pretty sure vsen is dead my guy
It's just a project and not a company. Maru is an indie now as far as I understand. I like her design and character and watch her from time to time.

From Tanuki girl to Samurai who is friends with Tanuki

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Late night/early morning Layla's stream (it's 3a.m. in Indonesia now)

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Some black humor to accompany Martin Luther King Jr. Day

Chibidoki giving herself the Vietnamese monk experience

Also, Filian laughing at fatal car crashes

"The laugh came out as fast as that car stopped!"
"Someone died!"
"Yeah but it was funny"

Haruka and Mel engage in elder abuse

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

🐺 Time

Airi's assets screw up while she tries to meme

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Bronze

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Today I got this recommended to me by youtube algorithm, just think of it as an interesting case of soon to be defunct small corpo in JP.

One day, Suisei got matched into this girl in Tetris 99, then commented on her livestream as she beated Suisei, when she just debuted. Which led to this clip in which a relatively popular vtuber named Ruri-nee (I saw her collabed with both Holostars and Niji, MaiR), invited Suisei over for a chat.
She quickly gain 30k subscribers in matter of days during this arc and later on she also got to meet Akirose in one of Ruri-nee podcast streams.
2 years later ... she is now sitting at 46k subs. With social blade saying she lost 1.2k subs last year. Her channel is pretty much dead despite her going live everyday.
She is in a corpo called Vuisense? Visense? V-Sense? Veesense ? Honestly fuck the Japanese language but the wikia gave up and call it Buisense.
Buisen-Logo.webp

This corpo debuted 3 gens, all of them aside from her are under 10k subs. Upon further looking Ruri-nee is the one who founded this corpo. This is why she shilled them so hard and tried to use her connections with Hololive to prop them up. Seems like she abandoned them around May 2022 as there was no growth.
This Ruri-nee vtuber history looks interesting as well. Originally debuted as Asano Sisters Project, comprised of Asano Akane, Asano Hikari, Asano Ruri. It was originally supposed to center Hikari. But Hikari graduated and Akane gura-ed. So Ruri is the only active member.
The original japanese clip of suisei sniping now has 300k views
Tl;dr Someone who got lucked by circumstances and set up for success but failed. And another who stepped on the corpse of her sisters & children in pursuit of success.
Extra rant: fuck wikia image and fuck whoever invented webp

As mentioned before, Maru has become independent around late November 2022.

As it is now Vsen is pretty much just a small network of independents. Some members are still streaming like the French maid Yashiki Ciel (actually French)

Last weekend she asked for lewd book recommendations.
EDIT:
-Initially talked about TS (gender bender) and her liking it.
-She's indifferent to maid stuff since she's a maid Vtuber.
-hard NOPE for incest imouto stuff since she's a younger sister.
-is into Oneshota works.
-likes tentacle stuff.
-likes big booba neesan
-don't think she's into NTR
Such a negative view on Ruri-nee as well. Akane can't stream as much and decided to go on hiatus and only appear during anniversaries primarily because of distance to Tokyo. Ruri herself have openly stated her intention to expand to things more than just Vtubing and acknowledged the worries some of her fans have when she tried the Jashin-chan Dropkick audition.
She also invited Vsen's Momozakura Kojo to perform during her utawaku relay for both days as well.

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
The Goro Akechi VA showed up to the Niji panel. Elira nearly exploded into a puddle of goo.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

soap suds

Pomu's last archived karaoke is happening soon.

She's also doing an unarchived one afterward. The time for this one is not set in stone because it all depends on how long the first one lasts.

Top Bottom