"I'm a piss-kiss (Pisces)! I like the sound of that word, I'm a piss-kiss! Oh it's the two fish thing, I'm a fish! Piss-kiss wh... am I pronouncing it wrong? it's not piss-kiss!?"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Selen has been taking some cues from Gura lately, to be fair. Just compare their streams this month.
Selen was a chumbud wasn't she? I seem to remember that being mentioned on the homeland.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Selen was a chumbud wasn't she? I seem to remember that being mentioned on the homeland.
She drew Gura once and was the first person who pointed out that some of her emotes were traced, that's all I know.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Summary of the Randon and Lando cookie cutter drawing stream from Lando's clip channel.

Zeta live in a few minutes eating onigiri.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Catching up on Shiina's outfit reveal stream, and thought I'd link this bit where Shiina shared a real emotional moment with chat:

No woman tears, but very close to it.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
How is Peo? I got a random gift membership from her a few days ago despite not subscribing to her.
I don't get to watch her as often as I'd like, but she's very comfy and sweet. She's learning English, so she does speak English in her streams often, but she primarily speaks Japanese. Her English speaking isn't perfect, but it's definitely good enough to understand, and she's able to read and respond to chat in English. I learned of her within the last few months when Erina raided into her. Many Phase girls have raided into her, including Rie a little earlier, and they speak highly of her. She's also had some interactions with some Holos, including Amelia Watson, who she's a big fan of. So much so that she reached number 1 on the leaderboard of Holocure for Amelia.

As far as streaming, she does gaming, singing, art, and other things. Unfortunately, I don't really know enough to give a good biography of her, but I definitely recommend checking her out. She's a very cozy streamer and fun to watch. She plays a variety of games and is a great artist. Honestly, typing this out is making me want to go back and watch some more from her. Might go back through some vods and find a game she's played that I'd be interested in watching. But yeah, definitely recommended.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Got recommended this vtuber by YT. I wonder why...

@God's Strongest Mozumite probably knows more about her since she is a gyaru. She had a doujin of her for her debut though. No, I'm not going to link it. Anyways...
I actually never really remember if the resident choco-fucker actually talked about her (I remember sharing her in the thread/old general one or twice but not the choco-fucker). That said yes, the doujin for her debut is real because her vtuber designer artist drew it, or more appropriately, modified the artist's past gyaru and modified it to fit the new vtuber aesthetic.

Her voice's nice to hear and like the resident flip-poster, she's comfy. I remember her binging on Armored Core games in response of Armored Core 6, and the time early in her debut where she played gacha game Arknights while being coached by her vtuber artist, just because.

Give her a try if you like it, but the sexy and unusual posing Jambalaya mentioned might be off-putting at first.

Oh yeah, In the land of Indonesia, the fans of HoloID Ayunda Risu decided to do a birthday project for her in form of "Have you seen this squirrel?" project.

Basically, 96+ train stations all over Indonesia's central region (mostly in stations around Jakarta, the capital city) now has a small billboard thingie showcasing Risu.

Not sure if this gonna happen for a single day only or not, but local HoloID fans/fellow weebs has found them, some do mentioned that the billboard's dead/inoperative on some stations, so it's not exactly a smooth sailing project. But Risu noticed it and is quite happy about it.

RiverBear

Bronze

Her English speaking isn't perfect, but it's definitely good enough to understand, and she's able to read and respond to chat in English.
She also sounds really cute while speaking english. :sanasmile:

E: Found more relevant video

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
How is Peo? I got a random gift membership from her a few days ago despite not subscribing to her.
Peo's a real cutie, and she speaks in English fairly often so she's an easy watch. She definitely deserves your love and support :kaelaapprob:

I actually never really remember if the resident choco-fucker actually talked about her
I would like "choco-fucker" to replace flavor country, please and thank you :whatastory:

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
He didn't though. Gamers are just Fubuki's real life friends from before she joined Hololive. Fubuki asked if her friend Mio could be in Hololive and Yagoo said she could audition. After she got in, Mio asked if her friend Okayu could join too. Yagoo said she could audition too. After she got in, Okayu asked if her friend Korone could join and Yagoo just said yes. She didn't even have to audition.

Cover probably sent them to Japan to babysit Kobo while she's there.
Additionally, many of the early vtubers are just NND / gaming youtube transplants. Big ups to Yagoo for evolving his company and building trust with talents. I think sharing IP profit is a great way to convince people to stay even if they are going to be inactive. Speaking of...

Great video about Gura's oshi!

Just a fun documentation of Kataribe, who's three streams are better then many that stream now. As Nijisanji members come and go some things stay the same: Kataribe ghosting everyone, Gilzaren III never streaming and Yuzuki Roa's voice pack money.

In other news I am looking forward to more SF6 tournaments. Aki and others and playing the game

Botan continues to play with people and has had multiple collabs with her CR team

And, I think the genuine interest in spreading the spirit of the game has been infectious

and of course Nanai

RIP bro

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

Looks like cover privated the old one and released a new version with different camera work

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

Looks like cover privated the old one and released a new version with different camera work

They cited audio issue in the previous video it seems

archive

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Looks like Pekora is enjoying Terraria. She's continuing today at 7PM JST after almost 12 hours from her first stream.

This time Marine and Noel will most likely be there from the start.

Some of you might remember nekomimi android LoLo from a few years back, Rurudo's initial avatar which she gave to someone else and took back after Rurudo terminated the contract. She redebuted yesterday as ReLoLo.

This time more loli looking and lost the boobs from Rurudo's avatar.

VSpo's Kaga Sumire and Neoporte's Hizuki Yui and Itoi Toi bringing Final Fantasy melee weapons to Apex with expected results.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Peo's a real cutie, and she speaks in English fairly often so she's an easy watch. She definitely deserves your love and support :kaelaapprob:

I would like "choco-fucker" to replace flavor country, please and thank you :whatastory:
"Darkness Breeder"

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Additionally, many of the early vtubers are just NND / gaming youtube transplants. Big ups to Yagoo for evolving his company and building trust with talents. I think sharing IP profit is a great way to convince people to stay even if they are going to be inactive. Speaking of...

Great video about Gura's oshi!

Just a fun documentation of Kataribe, who's three streams are better then many that stream now. As Nijisanji members come and go some things stay the same: Kataribe ghosting everyone, Gilzaren III never streaming and Yuzuki Roa's voice pack money.

In other news I am looking forward to more SF6 tournaments. Aki and others and playing the game

Botan continues to play with people and has had multiple collabs with her CR team

And, I think the genuine interest in spreading the spirit of the game has been infectious

and of course Nanai

RIP bro

It's quite poetic that even as nijiEN is currently exploding both gilzaren and kataribe is still a no show just like as it was years ago

And riku give us the fucking closure that we need for roa doesn't matter if it's a graduation just let the poor girl rest

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Then ya better pony up $20 cos ol' Prostate will only change it for that amount.

Bronze

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I was reading this post on leddit and I found it pretty endearing until I reached a certain part... can you spot it?
tranny redditor.png
I think they have a very good reason to not take you dude... Nijisanji and Vshojo will though!

Top Bottom