"uuuuuuuu"Ceres Fauna

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I dont trust asians when they tell their age, sneaky bastards

You have to cut them open and count the layers for an accurate idea of their age. They usually fight against this but it stops pretty quickly once you breach the surface.

More Company with Holospergs. It's about as much of an absolute nightmare as you can imagine with those involved.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Got recommended this vtuber by YT. I wonder why...

Yeah. She's also so blatant with the sexual stuff to such an extreme degree it's basically a gag, and I appreciate it.
Yeah, towa_akqj10 has been around for a while, she has a bunch of weird/lewd positions for her model, like where she's laying to the side or crawling on her hands and knees. @God's Strongest Mozumite probably knows more about her since she is a gyaru. She had a doujin of her for her debut though. No, I'm not going to link it. Anyways...

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Come listen to cyon be stupid,sing and scream then die in that exact order on multiple occasions

niggaphil

Apparently Selen appeared in Axel 222k stream which was happened earlier on:

Edit: Not sure what it meant to Selen's future or NijiEn, but I guess we are expecting her to return or graduate soon

Edit 2: i heard this from my friend. I am digging it to find the source now.

Edit 3: looks like it is fake and gay, i am taking the L

Edit 4: Edit: I asked my friend once again to confirm. She checked the stream and claimed the stream was edited. Take that with a massive grain of salt as i did not watched the live stream

Last edited:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Edit: Not sure what it meant to Selen's future or NijiEn, but I guess we are expecting her to return or graduate soon

Just getting familiar with her future co-worker.

niggaphil

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

im sorry but im retarded, where does she pop up, in chat?

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Yeah, towa_akqj10 has been around for a while, she has a bunch of weird/lewd positions for her model, like where she's laying to the side or crawling on her hands and knees. @God's Strongest Mozumite probably knows more about her since she is a gyaru. She had a doujin of her for her debut though. No, I'm not going to link it. Anyways...

But @Panko Enjoyer is still better.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

i used a shitty plug-in to download the chat and ctrl-f-ing Selen or Dokibird does not get any hits

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
i used a shitty plug-in to download the chat and ctrl-f-ing Selen or Dokibird does not get any hits
That’s because he’s making shit up. There’s no posts about it in the Dokibird, Selen or Holostars threads on vt either.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
That’s because he’s making shit up. There’s no posts about it in the Doki, Selen or Holostars threads on vt either.
Yeah i searched the threads too and got nothing, figures

Would be one of the wierdest ways a talent broke silence, couple weeks of hiatus with an undiscolsed reason or heads up and they pop up in the stream chat of another company's talent

USS IOWA

That’s because he’s making shit up. There’s no posts about it in the Dokibird, Selen or Holostars threads on vt either.
No Nijibait threads either so it could be false

niggaphil

Yeah i searched the threads too and got nothing, figures

Would be one of the wierdest ways a talent broke silence, couple weeks of hiatus with an undiscolsed reason or heads up and they pop up in the stream chat of another company's talent
Yeah i could be wrong as i couldnt find any as well. Guess i am wrong and gonna take the L. It is fake and gay

Edit: I asked my friend once again to confirm. She checked the stream and claimed the stream was edited. Take that with a grain of salt as i did not watched the live stream

Last edited:

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Yeah i could be wrong as i couldnt find any as well. Guess i am wrong and gonna take the L. It is fake and gay

Edit: I asked my friend once again to confirm. She checked the stream and claimed the stream was edited. Take that with a grain of salt as i did not watched the live stream
guys I definitely saw gura in the chat, she said "can't wait to have ur baby axel <3" but they edited the stream

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Peo streaming, and she hit 40k! Good for her. Says she'll be premiering a video afterward.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Does your friend happen to be a fujo?

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

Edit 3: looks like it is fake and gay, i am taking the L

Edit 4: Edit: I asked my friend once again to confirm. She checked the stream and claimed the stream was edited. Take that with a massive grain of salt as i did not watched the live stream

Any editing removes the chat replay, so it's not that.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
guys I definitely saw gura in the chat, she said "can't wait to have ur baby axel <3" but they edited the stream
Selen has been taking some cues from Gura lately, to be fair. Just compare their streams this month.

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer

Peo streaming, and she hit 40k! Good for her. Says she'll be premiering a video afterward.

How is Peo? I got a random gift membership from her a few days ago despite not subscribing to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom