"...s-shut up flat-chested bear... shut up flat-chested bear, work on your boobs if anything"Chisaka Airi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

niggaphil

@Nenélove you oshi heard your plap plap plap sound :smugselen:

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
OK, fellas i fucking HATE MMO's, how painful is guild wars to watch? Fun to see Ami collab though, Meche seems cool draws good

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
OK, fellas i fucking HATE MMO's, how painful is guild wars to watch? Fun to see Ami collab though, Meche seems cool draws good

I think the OG guildwars is less a full fledged MMO and more of a coop rpg so not too painful if you hate them

Anime Fan

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I think it was probably less "Defense Force" behavior, and more "vShojo Hater" behavior. Back then, they absolutely had a terrible rep in the non-Twitch normie circles. And I think people just thought Kson was just going to end up whoring it up like the rest of them. Though admittedly we're seeing that the reputation has recovered and was more reflective of members like Nyan and Vei. Nowadays I don't think there will be that level of pushback except from the die-hard corpo-defenders.

Yeah, that was my take too. At the time I was disappointed in Kson's decision but it was more about hating Vshojo than loving Hololive. In retrospect I feel dumb because Kson's hiring could now be seen as the start of Vshojo's kinda-sorta-redemption arc but we had no way of knowing it at the time. (They really need to stop taking down videos though, god damn it.)

I think they should've seen the bait and switch coming when "100% to the talent" was a thing, if people get dollar bills in their eyes and fall for scams then that's their fault.

Nah, I don't think any of what Kawa did was a a scam. A scam involves intentional deception. Someone being dumb or sorely overestimating their abilities doesn't make them a scammer.

That being said, Mizu over at Under the Tea was tweeting earlier about how he thinks they were a worse company than it appears on the outside. Maybe he found something juicy which will come out on the next episode on Thursday.

Isa is currently playing project diva and I currently geeking out just on the song menu and as someone who's been on the vocaloid scene since 2015 i feel incredibly happy that there's still people who love it

You mentioned Isa's livestream but not her new music video? It's a good one and it looks like she spent a bit of dosh on it.

Vizora Interactive announced the graduation of seven talents who just debuted last month. I believe this is an Indonesian agency run as part of a larger company that does game development. But according to the announcement on their web site (rendered in centered text to helpfully minimize readability), it's not a matter of the talents walking out or something like that.

With the new year, we’ve introduced a change in focus within Vizora Interactive. In the future, we would like to use our Resources mainly on the Development of our upcoming game, and AGI (We’ll try to finally complete Project VAI!).

This change together with missed expectations of our Talents led us to providing our Talents with the Opportunity to embark on new journeys, either alone or as a group, without Vizora Interactive.

So if I'm understanding things correctly, this company debuted seven new talents, then a couple weeks later decided they didn't really want to manage vtubers anymore and told their new talents to bounce.

For fuck's sake.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Seems like Eimi likes it.

Eimi made a Danganronpa character tierlist in the second half of her stream the other day because of how short the game was

Hopefully this gives insight into her various behaviors such as the above, please use this information responsibly (for bullying)

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Keeki addressing the nipple allegations

Stunned But Dumb

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
Keeki addressing the nipple allegations

So all you degenerates were going crazy over some bandaid.

This truly is an asylum

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Yeah, that was my take too. At the time I was disappointed in Kson's decision but it was more about hating Vshojo than loving Hololive. In retrospect I feel dumb because Kson's hiring could now be seen as the start of Vshojo's kinda-sorta-redemption arc but we had no way of knowing it at the time. (They really need to stop taking down videos though, god damn it.)

Nah, I don't think any of what Kawa did was a a scam. A scam involves intentional deception. Someone being dumb or sorely overestimating their abilities doesn't make them a scammer.

That being said, Mizu over at Under the Tea was tweeting earlier about how he thinks they were a worse company than it appears on the outside. Maybe he found something juicy which will come out on the next episode on Thursday.

You mentioned Isa's livestream but not her new music video? It's a good one and it looks like she spent a bit of dosh on it.

Vizora Interactive announced the graduation of seven talents who just debuted last month. I believe this is an Indonesian agency run as part of a larger company that does game development. But according to the announcement on their web site (rendered in centered text to helpfully minimize readability), it's not a matter of the talents walking out or something like that.

So if I'm understanding things correctly, this company debuted seven new talents, then a couple weeks later decided they didn't really want to manage vtubers anymore and told their new talents to bounce.

For fuck's sake.

yeah i completely forgot it but its a fucking good song since magia is one of my favorites and isa has pipes

niggaphil

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

This truly is an asylum
This place has gone wackier for longer over less

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Lia twitterspace going on RIGHT NOW.

Lia, Uruka, and Airi went to Disneyland today.
Airi is currently getting a massage from Uruka to get the kinks out of her hag bones.
Lia licker (Lia's cat) is currently hiding under the bed from all the strange women
Eimi just joined and is fangirling all over the place.

Airi: Habla Espanol, Eimi?
Eimi: Uh....no, no, no.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

This truly is an asylum

Considering this place went crazy over apostrophes the other day, I'd say this instance is pretty normal by TVA standards

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Lia twitterspace going on RIGHT NOW.

I think it would go better if they put the microphone in the same room that they're trying to stream from but who knows.

Here's an agency who just lost six of their ten talents, one of whom was also the "owner." They haven't announced they're ceasing operations entirely yet though. Also what is with these goddamn agencies and centering text ffs

"L0SEX," Ghost Archive? Why you gotta be like that man what'd I ever do to you

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
I'm glad I decided to check Lumi out, after seeing that she's the only one from Phase that played Hi-Fi Rush. She's a good combination of girly, nerdy, and retarded (a bit redundant with girly, I know). Very enjoyable to watch. I wish I had tried watching her sooner.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I'm glad I decided to check Lumi out, after seeing that she's the only one from Phase that played Hi-Fi Rush. She's a good combination of girly, nerdy, and retarded (a bit redundant with girly, I know). Very enjoyable to watch. I wish I had tried watching her sooner.

add that to her list of crimes:

failure to advertise herself properly

Stunned But Dumb

I think it would go better if they put the microphone in the same room that they're trying to stream from but who knows.

Here's an agency who just lost six of their ten talents, one of whom was also the "owner." They haven't announced they're ceasing operations entirely yet though. Also what is with these goddamn agencies and centering text ffs

"L0SEX," Ghost Archive? Why you gotta be like that man what'd I ever do to you

I have lost count, that's almost 8 or 9 corpo implosions in two weeks, no? I do want to see more small-mid sized corpos exist but this is ridiculous. Especially for the talents.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Top Bottom