"Flower"Ouro Kronii

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Would it be someone from Cyberlive necessarily? I don't know anyone from that clique that has anyone heavily in the music sphere aside from MAYBE Chapipi/Roca, and Lumi has always talked well about her like their relationship wasn't strained.

Not to start a rrat or something but the only person I can think of from the small corpo world who has far reach that is heavily in the music side is Miori Celesta. And I'm fairly sure I saw she's pretty lefty in her politics. And drinks a lot. Unless of course it's more from the Twitch side of the influence sphere but I kinda doubt it.
How much influence does she have? I know that Ember said that she doesn't really have anything to do with her as let me paraphrase "she was friendly behind the scenes but didn't want to be seen interacting with me in public". So that could imply she is very catty behind the scenes.

I know that she had a ton of subs and people were partially blaming her for Tsunderias problems after she took off. The thing is, I honestly never heard of her before this forum. She was never recommended to me on youtube, I never looked into the MyHolotv stuff. What was her rise to fame and what is her reach on the music side?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Would it be someone from Cyberlive necessarily? I don't know anyone from that clique that has anyone heavily in the music sphere aside from MAYBE Chapipi/Roca, and Lumi has always talked well about her like their relationship wasn't strained.

Not to start a rrat or something but the only person I can think of from the small corpo world who has far reach that is heavily in the music side is Miori Celesta. And I'm fairly sure I saw she's pretty lefty in her politics. And drinks a lot. Unless of course it's more from the Twitch side of the influence sphere but I kinda doubt it.
For some reason im leaning to someone in more behind the scenes than another creator even though she would have many seething chuubas opposing her

It sounds too deeprooted to just be yet another singing bitch with some sort of pull

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
You have plenty of reasons to hate the metalrat pick one instead of making up shit.

Spreading fake bullshit then laughing the whole thing off and refusing to fact check anything you said is real schizo behavior dude.
> EvErYoNe bUt Me iS a SkEetZo
:magnicope::pippaseethe;:nehgah:

I would ask what "fake bullshit" I'm spreading, but that would imply I give a shit about what you think.

The Vshojo Defense force cries as they negrate you for slandering The Great IronLunged Rat.
:takoesl:Mamabichos

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

The other blue woman has finally finish her research in her nephew to continue streaming

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter

Skye is continuing her birthday marathon. Speaking of:
Her normal model is so good anything else is a downgrade. Anyone here who watches her regularly, what's her content like?
I really like Skye, I'm not really sure how to describe her appeal though. The closest talents I could compare her to are Erina, Airi, Amiya, and maybe Juniper Actias. She has a mature model and voice contrasted with a dorky personality like Erina but she doesn't lean as much into her dorkiness. She is incredibly pon like Airi but nowhere near as innocent. She primarily streams retro games like Amiya but where Amiya often does a couple of 3 hour streams per game, Skye will play for a dozen or so 5+ hour streams. Skye is also a talented artist and is even skilled at rigging like Juniper, she has even done some rigging streams in the past and is the art mama for her kohai Amora. She is very pleasant to listen to and, despite her age, gives off hag energy with how well she navigates difficult situations, like the firing of Riifu Evergreen and curbing her chat when they get too rowdy. She can sometimes share too much about herself, which has led to some problems in the past, but I think it's because she is a very honest person who just wants to be understood. Skye also really likes mechs, a little too much maybe, and does some kit building streams. Some recommended viewing:

Trexie is also having her birthday today. She's playing her oshi Don Bluth's videogame, Dragon's Lair. Should be interesting.

Edit: Trexie went to an anime convention in California over the holidays, got snarled at by a crack head and met a Chris Chan cosplayer.

Last edited:

blackjack12345

I am not pushing a narrative:
Someone asked the same question to both Silvervale and IronMouse:
"Are you still friends after this?"
Ironmouse said Yes(talking about the girls that left), but then
Silvervale said that No and never gave specifics but always talked in plural so there its no way it could have been Froot alone
I am not saying that she is Evil but its hard to know who because nobody called out troons when she was being attacked: so it could everyone or just two members
Silvervale has mental problems, there is a reason why she said before she had 5 Ex's, why her dad left her, there was a 2020 clip of silvervale getting one guyed by a chat user with her response saying OK let me drop everything i was planning to do to stream with ironmouse in a pissed off tone then she tried to brush it off with a laugh. Someone mentioned Snuffy before in her chat and that word became a banned name, silver doesn't follow her on twitter but snuffy follows silver back along with mamavale following snuffy.

2020 ironmouse will be the only best time she was as a vtuber, luckily for mouse in late November 2021 the Nux drama mindbroke nyanners and vei so hard that in early 2022 they got BFs and became their accessories killing their CCV to the point that ironmouse was lucky to be the queen bitch of Vshojo that Vshojo is just called the ironmouse show now. Only thing I hate about ironmouse is that everyone and their grandma knows here that she has a daughter and surely someone with a medical condition that doesn't give them much to live, any loving mother would rather spend as much time as possible with their daughter then chasing Welsh dick during any holiday event.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
atleast give examples I am starting to think that I walked into a vshojo fanbase mosh pit.
Now that's insulting we don't even have the paychecks from Ms bubble girl or anyone

Nevermind the fact that I got mati on the wheelbound rat because she's not using her reach to do good content that would revitalize the twitch competition on vtubers but she's doing anything but that and would rather be a react goyslop

And if we really are we can then legally call the pippathread reticules diary entries ft. The voices in his head as he spirals int insanity

Lurk more you whore

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Silvervale has mental problems, there is a reason why she said before she had 5 Ex's, why her dad left her, there was a 2020 clip of silvervale getting one guyed by a chat user with her response saying OK let me drop everything i was planning to do to stream with ironmouse in a pissed off tone then she tried to brush it off with a laugh. Someone mentioned Snuffy before in her chat and that word became a banned name, silver doesn't follow her on twitter but snuffy follows silver back along with mamavale following snuffy.

2020 ironmouse will be the only best time she was as a vtuber, luckily for mouse in late November 2021 the Nux drama mindbroke nyanners and vei so hard that in early 2022 they got BFs and became their accessories killing their CCV to the point that ironmouse was lucky to be the queen bitch of Vshojo that Vshojo is just called the ironmouse show now. Only thing I hate about ironmouse is that everyone and their grandma knows here that she has a daughter and surely someone with a medical condition that doesn't give them much to live, any loving mother would rather spend as much time as possible with their daughter then chasing Welsh dick during any holiday event.
Ok now show us on the doll where Silver and Mouse touched you

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Not to start a rrat or something but the only person I can think of from the small corpo world who has far reach that is heavily in the music side is Miori Celesta. And I'm fairly sure I saw she's pretty lefty in her politics. And drinks a lot. Unless of course it's more from the Twitch side of the influence sphere but I kinda doubt it. If the start of the rumor is someone making an offhand comment that was blown out of proportion I could see that as the start vector rather than the mean girls club where everyone hated her.
It really just depends on she means by "well-known", so it's hard to say for sure. It could just be this person knows plenty of people in the music sphere, even if not being as heavily involved themselves. As she said, this rumor spread out, so this person may only be influential enough to know people who know other people who can allow the rumor to spread as much as it did. And depending on what the rumor is, that could have amplified it. If the rumor was related to the mod incident, it's not hard to imagine people turning against her when the accusation of doxing is involved, especially as she said, she wasn't able to refute the accusations, nor was there anyone who could defend her from it.

One potential, weak rrat I had was it could have been Pandora. I don't know too much about her, but she does have connections and does do some music stuff, though I'm not sure how influential she is within the music sphere. There's also a Discord screenshot out there where Lumi specifically rants a bit about Pandora regarding drama, and we know Pandora was present in the infamous Discord. That being said, in the screenshots we have, Pandora did say she'd like to leave on better terms with Lumi. A theory could be that, like Lumi said, she made an off-hand comment, that started started the rumor, and it spread. I'm not putting this out as something I completely believe in, but it was a thought I had.

Again, I don't know. I just think given the timing and the drama we do know about, it's reasonable to believe it's related. Maybe the rumor that spread isn't the big one that seemed to be a focal point of the Cyberlive drama, but I still believe there's definitely a connection there, at the very least.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
They wouldn't need to be heavily in the music sphere. Just a "concerned individual with insider knowledge." You know, someone from her vtuber company contacts someone that she's working with and says, "Hey, I don't really want to make a big deal out of this, but I figured since you're working with Lumi, you should know that she's X, Y, and Z. Please don't mention my name, because I don't want this getting back to me." Then they spread the "insider info" to their friends, and it spreads to their friends' friends, and so on.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I know everyone else is focused on Selen here but I feel like if you need to have a Rosemi or Enna Case you're probably a fuckin femboy wearing thighhighs and getting pegged. Famelira are the least gay of the three.
Source: Rosebuds and Aloupeeps are either really wholesome or absolute FREAKS. No inbetween.
Elira fans are also very gay
I'm not going to trawl the archive to argue over fucking vshithole, but I recall very clearly that Silvervale implied the talents were the problem. She mentioned that they publicly spoke of unity and friendship, but in private acted nothing of the sort.

Who used to be the first person that circled the wagons whenever Vshitshow had a drama going on, again? At least until FalseflagD got on the payroll.
Quarterly starfield sales came in.
Starfield was the #3 game on Steam by revenue in 2023 at $235 million. Hogwarts Legacy was #2 at $341 million and BG3 was #1 at $657 million.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Veibae actually does okay CCV wise because she's basically the Sodapoppin waiting room. Probably makes way less than she used to but that doesn't matter much when she's the cumdump for one of the largest streamers.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
It really just depends on she means by "well-known", so it's hard to say for sure. It could just be this person knows plenty of people in the music sphere, even if not being as heavily involved themselves. As she said, this rumor spread out, so this person may only be influential enough to know people who know other people who can allow the rumor to spread as much as it did. And depending on what the rumor is, that could have amplified it. If the rumor was related to the mod incident, it's not hard to imagine people turning against her when the accusation of doxing is involved, especially as she said, she wasn't able to refute the accusations, nor was there anyone who could defend her from it.

One potential, weak rrat I had was it could have been Pandora. I don't know too much about her, but she does have connections and does do some music stuff, though I'm not sure how influential she is within the music sphere. There's also a Discord screenshot out there where Lumi specifically rants a bit about Pandora regarding drama, and we know Pandora was present in the infamous Discord. That being said, in the screenshots we have, Pandora did say she'd like to leave on better terms with Lumi. A theory could be that, like Lumi said, she made an off-hand comment, that started started the rumor, and it spread. I'm not putting this out as something I completely believe in, but it was a thought I had.

Again, I don't know. I just think given the timing and the drama we do know about, it's reasonable to believe it's related. Maybe the rumor that spread isn't the big one that seemed to be a focal point of the Cyberlive drama, but I still believe there's definitely a connection there, at the very least.
God everything I have seen from Pandora since following her return to Vtubing as Aura.... please let this be true. It would be the funniest fucking shit

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

USS IOWA

Looks Nerissa is now the designated Instagram boyfriend or girlfriend.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Looks Nerissa is now the designated Instagram boyfriend or girlfriend.

Im still waiting for Vlone to make her black or chinese

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Well general has become mighty gay, why don't we instead ponder the question of "Do FuwaMoco have incest doggy-style or not?" :Pekora-EVILGRIN:
That's not even in question. The real question is whether they yell out "bau bau" as they do it.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Well general has become mighty gay, why don't we instead ponder the question of "Do FuwaMoco have incest doggy-style or not?" :Pekora-EVILGRIN:

How would they stare into each other's eyes that way though? A mirror just doesn't cut it.

That's not even in question. The real question is whether they yell out "bau bau" as they do it.

Yes.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Top Bottom