"That's not how you kill yourself"Nanashi Mumei

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

frz

Don't really get the hate and distrust I'm seeing for Brave. Is it just because one of their subsidiaries did recasting a few years ago, or is there something else?
For me it's their confusing strategy of having more offices, studios and staffs than their viewer counts. They keep throwing around look how many offices we have, looks how many market we are in for their slogan, on top of that there is the usual metaverse bs.
If they have an actual vision for their streaming talents I would have trust them more. But none afaik.
Right now it's a venture capitalist baby whose only actions so far are to impress investors by burning infinite money. If they succeed if will be ok we will have a new corpo, if they however don't and can't beg investors for more money, there will a trail of destruction in their wake, just like Theranos, Enron, Wework or whatever.
That being said I have the same distrust toward Uber and the likes. Unprofitable companies that are only propped up because of millionaires who are easy to fool. :koronehappyl:

Last edited:

DanishCookies

Muyu singing MCR's Cancer
Hope her dad is okay...

:pippasadl:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
That being said I have the same distrust toward Uber and the likes. Unprofitable companies that are only propped up because of millionaires who are easy to fool. :koronehappyl:
Now, to be fair Uber and such at the time of popularity were amazing for getting around cheaply but yes some obvious risks, but the same risks as getting into an Indian's yellow cab.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

Shes so giggly!
I love this woman so much.

DanishCookies

Muyu on stream:
Muyu off stream:
Jan_Matejko,_Stańczyk.jpg

frz

Now, to be fair Uber and such at the time of popularity were amazing for getting around cheaply but yes some obvious risks, but the same risks as getting into an Indian's yellow cab.
I have nothing against the service itself, my issue is the fact that they keep using lies and "cook the book" to appear profitable.
On top of not having a 3rd party audit. They audit themselves using a method called "adjusted EBITDA".
EBITDA = earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, and amortization
But you see, just removing those 4 items are not enough for them to look good, so they remove more costs. To a total of THIRTEEN items. The extra 9 being removed from their "net profit" is the "adjust" part, hence "adjusted EBITDA"
For real life example, to prove that they are a girl, a totally a girl vtuber send you a picture using the method of "genitalia censoring" where they censor their chest and their crotches. But because their face/body is still clearly that of a guy, they do a "adjusted genitalia censoring" maneuvre where they also hide their face, their neck, their arm, their legs, their stomach
All they send you a picture of their hair and they say "see I have long hair trust me I'm a girl, please send me money".
The funny thing is people actually do give them their money, every year.
:kaelalaugh:
By the way adjusted EBITDA is only one of known multiple methods that they used to cook their numbers. Because even their hair alone looks like that of a guy.

Not-Username

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Aside from Vshojo, one of the RealCorp talents was/is primarily JP for some reason. She'll actually be retiring when the company shuts down, though, citing health reasons.

Not sure if this is a joke but bananas are not ten dollars in Tokyo, at least not the type you'd get from an ordinary grocery store.

Don't really get the hate and distrust I'm seeing for Brave. Is it just because one of their subsidiaries did recasting a few years ago, or is there something else?
I just dont like the monopolization of entertainment
You are free to disagree with me of course

Awoogers

I don't know any other controversy involving Brave other than the Game-bu incident.
the one with kokoa daimyouji?

wait that was brave?

edit: @MornLurker wait what the fuck really?

so you think that the original kokoa got replaced with the current one because of brave having a hand in it?

Last edited:

bothyourhouses

Not sure if this is a joke but bananas are not ten dollars in Tokyo, at least not the type you'd get from an ordinary grocery store.
I'm sure they're exaggerating for effect but only slightly. I can't get a decent apple for less than ¥400.
On top of not having a 3rd party audit. They audit themselves using a method called "adjusted EBITDA".
EBITDA = earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, and amortization
But you see, just removing those 4 items are not enough for them to look good, so they remove more costs. To a total of THIRTEEN items. The extra 9 being removed from their "net profit" is the "adjust" part, hence "adjusted EBITDA"
GAAP has a bunch of rules that end up producing nonsense, like if your finances start to look shaky then your debt gets cheaper (because it looks like you might not pay it back) so you book a profit on that. Any sensible company trying to help its investors understand their business will show adjusted numbers. Of course they have an interest in painting a rosy picture and there's no substitute for going through the raw data yourself, but adjustments are not a red flag in themselves.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
I for one would love Mikeneko to be out yelled by Tenma and be put in her place

I think Tenma could fix her. I don't know why I think that but I do.

Awoogers

its the dilemma of unstoppable force that is tenma vs the immovable object that is miguel gatitos unbridled menhera even a big takayan stan will shy away from

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

The mental image of Tenma whipping the absolute shit out of Offbrand Rushia with a rolled up newspaper is very entertaining, thank you.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Looks like someone started clipping Neoporte's Tentei Forte.

I don't know any other controversy involving Brave other than the Game-bu incident.
From their Riot Music department they have Cocoa Domyouji replaced and the drama with Ashizawa Saki's termination. IIRC they also did some channel merging with Nagihara Suzuna and her subgroup Meteopolis but I am not fully informed on that part.

wait that was brave?
Same company but different incident. Gamebu was Yumesaki Kaede, Sakuragi Miria, Domyoji Haruto, and Kazami Ryou.

Awoogers

Looks like someone started clipping Neoporte's Tentei Forte.

From their Riot Music department they have Cocoa Domyouji replaced and the drama with Ashizawa Saki's termination. IIRC they also did some channel merging with Nagihara Suzuna and her subgroup Meteopolis but I am not fully informed on that part.

Same company but different incident. Gamebu was Yumesaki Kaede, Sakuragi Miria, Domyoji Haruto, and Kazami Ryou.

oh wait i was not actually informed about that i just thought that the biggest issue that they had was with kokoa and the eventual replacement of the VAs which got me off gamebu entirely back then because i really liked the first kokoa

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Green woman stream pushed to tomorrow, please look forward to it:

She has dogs? How many? What are their names? Shut up! I want to hear about the dogs!

AME LAGANN

This gave me Gurren Lagann feels all over again.
My oshi copes about substance abuse! Also she's still live so if this gets you hooked, come watch for more!

This girl needs subtitles. Might as well watch a JP chuuba.
There's some absolute Grade A-tier autism going on in the final Purin video's comments.

image.png

image.png

image.png
The dumbest part of all this is that her new model is basically just a purple Purin anyway.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

wait that was brave?

edit: @MornLurker wait what the fuck really?

so you think that the original kokoa got replaced with the current one because of brave having a hand in it?
The very first instance of this chain was game-bu's replacement controversy afaik, cocoa and the other channel that was around back then got the hots from the drama as well and later on the og cocoa choose to walk out as well (she has resurfaced as kannagi tenri recently and is followed by several game-bu's og cast)

Beyond the replacement controversy, I think the main issue they had w/ management was the mistreatment from the staff itself. the replacement issue only happens later after that

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
NIce. The fake screenshot is now spreading on twitter. Good luck nijifriends :gunpeko:

Honestly, Anycolor did more damage to NijiEN's image than any shitposting would ever do.

The anon who made this screenshot is probably having the time of his life rn.

This can't hurt me, I'm already emotionally numb! Yahoo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom