"I like my slaves to have, like, a tattoo"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Lets see how full it can get.

JanEventCalender.png

Edit: I made calendar larger in order to fit more info, tell me if this is too large.

Last edited:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Okay so apparently a huge chunk of the talents from a well respected pH vtuber agency(?) Is all pulling out and I was digging on what I could find and oh boy

DRAMA TIME LETS FUCKING GO

So as I was crawling through my usual feed I saw something that was posted by doc shiori which actually got me curious on what the fuck is happening currently on the scene and oh boy tea is being served
View attachment 60868
good morning I don't usually post about this stuff but anyway

So there was tea being splashed around last nigvht but I slept while learning about everything xD

Even though I didn't do anything, I was dragged
Along the issue as well🤣

Calling me a cloutchaser and a gossip.ironic

After all that's been said and done, I do not want to associate with someone who backstabs and pulls down other vtubers.it was such a waste of your hard work
You boasted being about a community for phvtubers yet you talk shit about your fellow phvtubers.These people supported your community, helped with your events; some even defended you and this is how you repay them?

I'm sorry but that is disgusting behavior and I hope you do better

Which led me to open my Twitter to see what's happening there as my friend said that theres drama brewing about there as well

Which lead me to seeing other phchuubas calling out saysay and her catty behavior(not including doc)

Which also according to yabi includes money as well

TL:WAIT@saysayvt DONT HIDE YET REFUND THE 2.5K PESOS THAT I USED TO COMMISSION YOU

Which is apparently animated scenes for the girls debut which she made back in fucking October and guess what

APPARENTLY THE BITCH DOESNT KNOW SHIT ABOUT FUCKING GRAPHICS :Vesper-UNHINGED:

TL:the gist of it was a screenshot of someone inside saysayvts community outright saying that the bitch doesnt know graphics and has a lot of pending commissions

Which lead me to seeing this because apparently she did a stream about it but it's in twitch so fuck that shit

Which then lead me to this particular tweet with a fucking slide for a clapback on what the bitch was yapping about on that stream

Which included a Canva document

Then they also reposted this

Which then lead to the woman of hour posting this announcement a day ago

TL: I would like to let people know that I no longer wish to be associated with row4/v-vibes because they are faggots

I hope they change for the better and to not be an inconvenience to others

I love you all except for the people who have no respect and is using others to elevate their own winning horse

If you need clarifications about this matter, do not hesitate me dm me on Twitter or Facebook

Now going through her Facebook page announcement of this the people who are outright criticizing her are getting their comments deleted immediately so kek

As of this moment there's no activity on this bitch in both ends(fb,Twitter) so she's probably gonna DFE

All in all this is fucking gay and I'm infuriated that doc shiori was somehow dragged by this bitch when she literally did a donothon to save her patients life

I fucking hate effortposting on the goddamn fone

It's a bit off topic, but is it common for flips to mix their language with English, or is it just a Twitter thing? Felt like I got hit by the retard stick reading half of this, then I immediately realized it's a different language im, not familiar with. That language looks like the texts I get from my engineering buddy after a night on the town. Then again, I'm horribly sleep-deprived, so my observations could just be more retarded than usual.

Last edited:

Awoogers

It's a bit of a topic, but is it common for flips to mix their language with English, or is it just a Twitter thing? Felt like I got hit by the retard stick reading half of this, then I immediately realized it's a different language im, not familiar with. That language looks like the texts I get from my engineering buddy after a night on the town then again im horribly sleep deprived so my observations could just be more started then usual.
Yes it is

We regularly mix our language with English which is more or less a slang here and almost all of them use it especially those from manila or those who have internet presence regardless of where province you originated

Bronze

There's also a Malaysian discord for vtubers called MYVT that got shutdown just on 31st December. Its last drama was connected to a smash or pass stream using a family photo of avatars without consent of everyone? I really don't get it, but it seems SEA vtubing in general right now has :chaos:

Archive

Last edited:

Awoogers

This shit's happening on my timeline too. Isay or w e is co founder of V-tanahan, whatever that is. Both them and row4 did their own awards it seems, although winner of the former award show doesn't sound too thrilled. I didn't expect this to involve that many people. Many people seem to be against Saysay and her org though.

E:
Archive

It was mostly because isay specifically mentioned vtubers who are in no way related to both row4 and vtahanan and are mostly regarded highly in the pH vtuber scene

Doc shiori for example

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Okay so apparently a huge chunk of the talents from a well respected pH vtuber agency(?) Is all pulling out and I was digging on what I could find and oh boy

So as I was crawling through my usual feed I saw something that was posted by doc shiori which actually got me curious on what the fuck is happening currently on the scene and oh boy tea is being served
View attachment 60868

So there was tea being splashed around last nigvht but I slept while learning about everything xD

Along the issue as well🤣

After all that's been said and done, I do not want to associate with someone who backstabs and pulls down other vtubers.it was such a waste of your hard work
You boasted being about a community for phvtubers yet you talk shit about your fellow phvtubers.These people supported your community, helped with your events; some even defended you and this is how you repay them?

Which led me to open my Twitter to see what's happening there as my friend said that theres drama brewing about there as well

Which lead me to seeing other phchuubas calling out saysay and her catty behavior(not including doc)

TL:WAIT@saysayvt DONT HIDE YET REFUND THE 2.5K PESOS THAT I USED TO COMMISSION YOU

Which is apparently animated scenes for the girls debut which she made back in fucking October and guess what

TL:the gist of it was a screenshot of someone inside saysayvts community outright saying that the bitch doesnt know graphics and has a lot of pending commissions

Which lead me to seeing this because apparently she did a stream about it but it's in twitch so fuck that shit

Which then lead me to this particular tweet with a fucking slide for a clapback on what the bitch was yapping about on that stream

TL: I would like to let people know that I no longer wish to be associated with row4/v-vibes because they are faggots

I love you all except for the people who have no respect and is using others to elevate their own winning horse

If you need clarifications about this matter, do not hesitate me dm me on Twitter or Facebook

Now going through her Facebook page announcement of this the people who are outright criticizing her are getting their comments deleted immediately so kek

As of this moment there's no activity on this bitch in both ends(fb,Twitter) so she's probably gonna DFE

All in all this is fucking gay and I'm infuriated that doc shiori was somehow dragged by this bitch when she literally did a donothon to save her patients life

Flips trying to not be shit-flinging apes for one day challenge: Impossible

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Yesterday Shioriha Ruri was supposed to play Ghosts and Goblins Resurrection but the earthquake happened. She is currently suffering through the final boss.

The voice gap between her soothing voice and shocked/angry voice is amusing. This might not sound good but I want to hear her angry.

Mio is doing her annual holo fortunetelling.

Will wait for Major Arcana to sub.

Marine reviewing her interaction with other holomem in 2023 at 7PM JST.

Off collab with Ririka, AZKi, Fubuki, and Iroha most likely at Iroha's place (since it's her channel) at 9PM JST.

There's cooking, there's sushi, and they will probably play Game of Life.

Short

God Damn the Sun

View attachment 60868

Along the issue as well🤣

A1/A2/A3/A4/A5/A6/A7/A8/A9/A10/A11/A12/A13/A14/A15

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Come and join the stream and help peer pressure Eimi to eat an even spicier flavor.

e:
View attachment 60861

This has it all - a cute anime girl suffering for our entertainment, fine music, and Sakana shitposting.

Find three hours spare in your life to watch this one.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

View attachment 60868

Along the issue as well🤣

CAN YOU ABSOLUTE MONKEYS CHOOSE ONE LANGUAGE AT A TIME FOR FUCKS SAKE

niggaphil

There's also a Malaysian discord for vtubers called MYVT that got shutdown just on 31st December. Its last drama was connected to a smash or pass stream using a family photo of avatars without consent of everyone? I really don't get it, but it seems SEA vtubing in general right now has :chaos:

Archive

I also heard this drama, I am not sure what is going on, but everyone was like doing witch hunting.

In short, the SEA indie Vtubers love to get into various dramas :smugselen:

Edit: This is one of the tweet to talk about this incident:

Archive

TL;DR version:
Some Vtuber requested the png file from other Vtubers, and do a "Smash or Pass" (Fuckable or not) stream, and triggered a lot of local Vtubers

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
My oshi inhaled sawdust live on stream! Click the link and enjoy the kino!

Last edited:

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
@superduper it's just a png, i made it in paint in like 30 secs.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

View attachment 60868

Along the issue as well🤣

Oh boy, the Flipfags are having a vtuber dramafest because a Flipbitch is being a bitch. Boo fucking hoo.

This shit's happening on my timeline too. Isay or w e is co founder of V-tanahan, whatever that is. Both them and row4 did their own awards it seems, although winner of the former award show doesn't sound too thrilled. I didn't expect this to involve that many people. Many people seem to be against Saysay and her org though.

E:
Archive

Flips trying to not be shit-flinging apes for one day challenge: Impossible

I also heard this drama, I am not sure what is going on, but everyone was like doing witch hunting.

In short, the SEA indie Vtubers love to get into various dramas :smugselen:

Edit: This is one of the tweet to talk about this incident:

Archive

TL;DR version:
Some Vtuber requested the png file from other Vtubers, and do a "Smash or Pass" (Fuckable or not) stream, and triggered a lot of local Vtubers

And leave it to the Malayfags to dirty up the waters. Seriously, nuking SEA should be a priority to the other countries right now. Their autism could easily infect everyone as they are breeding like cockroaches there.

DanishCookies

I don't know this person and I don't know why it showed up on my TL

1704189198939.png

Oh I'm no longer sad #TTD

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
So the girl who departed some time ago simply left earlier?
She talked about it in a stream iirc. there might be some clues. Dont remember her name though.

You might be thinking of Zekki Kanis. She suddenly stopped streaming and tweeting a couple months back but after a brief look I wasn't able to find any info why. I followed her on Twitch and liked her accent and her attitude but I actually hadn't noticed she had stopped until I saw Real's roster. Anyone know anything?

Then, as Azehara said, another talent announced in late December they'd be leaving a week into this month. So this might be a case of "oh, we're losing talents and we can't afford to replace them. Might as well give up now."

It was mostly because isay specifically mentioned vtubers who are in no way related to both row4 and vtahanan and are mostly regarded highly in the pH vtuber scene

Doc shiori for example

This seems crazy but I feel like I don't have enough context to really follow the story. It seems like nobody has NDAs, though, at least that they're respecting. Do you think any of these girls would be willing to come on a stream targeted at us foreigners and explain what happened here with as little Tagalog mixed in as possible?

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I don't mind Another Filipino Agency imploding, but damned if it's not tiresome to have all its former members make it the most dramatic universe-changing moment of all time on twitter. All the while we have a bunch of wars and a massive earthquake going on at the same time.

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

The new cheerleading costume is too erotic:inahungryl:

niggaphil

New pop up store in Taiwan. Gura and Bibol is included. I guess I would go to pay a visit at the end of month :smugselen:

Edit:

Aw fuck I am late again, guess i will pay a visit and buy merch :smugselen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom